ISEA (Investiva Super Expert Advisor)

Re: [Req] ISEA (Investiva Super Expert Advisor)

Most of the eurgbp broker have 2-3 spread, the ea needs some modification to avoid breakout.

Why avoid? It should take advantage! Code should be modified so when resistance or support are broken it should close trade opened in opposite direction and place trade in direction of breakout. Then EA will perform in ranging market and catch the breakouts. :ugeek:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of the eurgbp broker have 2-3 spread, the ea needs some modification to avoid breakout.

Why avoid? It should take advantage! Code should be modified so when resistance or support are broken it should close trade opened in opposite direction and place trade in direction of breakout. Then EA will perform in ranging market and catch the breakouts. :ugeek:

DONT CHANGE THE CODE!! rather look for that perfect broker! or atleast a real broker that gives 1 pip spread on EURUSD with hedging allowed and all that then we change the code so the EA works on EURUSD :lol:

:arrow:

DONT CHANGE THE CODE!! rather look for that perfect broker! or atleast a real broker that gives 1 pip spread on EURUSD with hedging allowed and all that then we change the code so the EA works on EURUSD :lol:

:arrow:

NOT change, just add above option. it will never work on EURUSD, pair is trending.

http://i589.photobucket.com/albums/ss339/Tango-001/MBT-1.gif

EXPERT SETTING

EURGBP Buy only

EURCHF Buy only

USDJPY Sell only

For avoid NFA hedge rule, Can EA controle sell buy limmit order inside the code?

Like a Stealth TP mode?

I think MBT has a good edge

Hi Guys ,

For the ISEA EA to make Profits here is what you need.

1. A broker with Low Fixed Spreads or Low Variable Spreads between 1 to 3 Spreads preferably 1 to 2 Spreads Fixed most of the time except news time

2. Unfiltered Realtime datafeed ( NON Smoothed Realtime Datafeed) --- Note MOst Metatrader Brokers( infact almost all brokers) do SMOOTH the realtime Data to remove the Noise and Spikes ( Excessive volatility ). Note. Banks do Provide the Brokers NON Smoothed Realtime Datafeed ( Unfiltered) and then Brokers can decide what kind of Smoothing they will apply to the data so that their clients don't get Excessive Volatility( Noise and Spikes) while trading. If you ask your Broker they should be able to provide you with unfiltered datafeed

3. Allows Hedging ( Both SELL & BUY on the same account at the sametime )

4. NO DEALING DESK if Possible

Note: I am trying to Ask FXCM MT4 (UK) to provide me with Unfiltered Realtime DataFeed. They Provide Low Variable Spreads 0.2 to 3 Pips( Most Spreads vary between 0.2 to 3 pips) for most of the currencies with their institutional accounts. Regular standard account vary from 0.9 to 5 pips Spreads.

If we can Get a broker like that you will make exactly the Kind of money is being talked about with this EA. THe EA uses the Very Simple Logic that the Banks and Trading houses use. Take Small Profits and take it frequently. This EA is for HIGH FREQUENCY trading . All we need is to find a Solid Broker with Such features and we are set. May be an ECN Broker with Unfiltered Realtime Datafeed

Any Suggestions ? Lets not waste our time testing ? First let's narrow down the Broker with those Qualifications and then let's go to WAR .

Check the results but don't get all happy because i am using Sigmaforex and as you all know sigmaforex is a scam broker they don't have a good reputation

i am only using them to find out exactly what this EA Needs to Make money. So Look for the Above Conditions in a broker and you will make Millions.

http://testing.MT4Live.com

If you get the above 4 conditions. It does not matter whether it is breakout , range or trending. Note. When banks or Large Trading houses do trading they don't care whether the Market is in range, Breakout or trending , to them the bottom line is that they have to make the millions everyday. Havin worked in one of the Major trading houses, All i can tell you is that Stick to this EA and find the correct broker or use ECN Broker and demand that they give you Low fixed or variable spreads and you will make the mIllions. FOrget about what the Market is doing , Get the Conditions above and you will see what i am talking about.

I know that such a broker exists because SIGMAFOREX is getting it is Realtime Datafeed from certain Liquidity Pool of Banks. So their must be other Brokers too but the most important it must be Unfiltered realtime Datafeed. I would Suggest looking for an ECN Broker because they offer such Spreads and then insisting that they give you Unfiltered realtime Datafeed .

" MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU TRADERS "

:peace: :mrgreen:

@ finimej

What does the setting "pipsaway" mean?

And where can I cange the takeprofit?

thx

newbee

Pipsaway, = put limit orders this pips away from the real market price.

TP_pips = the takeprofits pips

tradevolum= risk percentage that you want to trading in your account. put it to 10.

Hey Guys,

I think Changing Few things here and there on the Code is Great but the Main lesson is that the EA will not work to make you profits if you don't get what i stated in my previous post as concerns the BROKER. How main Task should be let's find a Broker who can deliver first and then worry about the Code. 4 digits code is fine as it is except a few tweaks and the 5 digit code needs the TP changed and that's it . The rest are just cosmetic changes .

Let's FOCUS on the BROKER issue first. IF we can solve the Broker issue we will have solved the Major Problem. we can tweak the EA as much as we want but it will not make us any money if we don't get the RIght Broker

So BROKER first ?

japp, pips2make.

Some information about Freeze Level.

Freeze level on demo account is always zero. but in real account, some broker, they have freeze level for 5 pips.

What mean by freeze level?

First the EA put the limit orders 5 pips from market price. then the market price moved 1 pip. then you have now one of your limit order 4 pips from the market price, then you are enter the Freeze model. Result is: You can not close any of your the position that you are taken in the market. You can not delete or modify any of your limit orders.

results: you have to wait until all your limit order becomes the market order, then you are free to close any position you like. Because no limit order is get caught by freeze model.

As long as you have Single ONE limit order that is less than 5 pips from the market price, you are in Freeze model!

FREEZE!!!! simple as that. No close market order, no delete or modify your limit orders. By Freeze, You cannot Enter, Exit or modify any position as long as you have one of your limit order that is less than 5 pips from market price.

ECN ATC broker has 1 pip for freeze level

http://www.thecollectivefx.com/ has zero freeze level.

double freezelevel=MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_FREEZELEVEL);

use this to check your brokers freezelevel on the real account. demo account this is always zero

Already test it, and this is not good ...

I agree the main problem is the broker, this ea have a lot of conditions to work properly (spread,hedge,freeze level,high speed broker->ecn, and of course honnest broker :x )

we can adjust the ea, but the problem will remain the same...

Earlier someone talk about convert it into ninja trader platform (so MBtrading could work, of course if we solved the hedging problem too,by adding in the code instant order instead of pending order, so only a small part of the trade won't succeed (there is not a lot of "instant" hedging trade after all))

What do you think ?

But if we find the dream broker , i'm in !!! ;)

Hi Progressapama, have you looked at FXCBS as a broker. They have a high minimum deposit but there spreads are very low. I would be interested to hear what you think of them.

rollo

japp, pips2make.

Some information about Freeze Level.

Freeze level on demo account is always zero. but in real account, some broker, they have freeze level for 5 pips.

What mean by freeze level?

First the EA put the limit orders 5 pips from market price. then the market price moved 1 pip. then you have now one of your limit order 4 pips from the market price, then you are enter the Freeze model. Result is: You can not close any of your the position that you are taken in the market. You can not delete or modify any of your limit orders.

results: you have to wait until all your limit order becomes the market order, then you are free to close any position you like. Because no limit order is get caught by freeze model.

As long as you have Single ONE limit order that is less than 5 pips from the market price, you are in Freeze model!

FREEZE!!!! simple as that. No close market order, no delete or modify your limit orders. By Freeze, You cannot Enter, Exit or modify any position as long as you have one of your limit order that is less than 5 pips from market price.

ECN ATC broker has 1 pip for freeze level

http://www.thecollectivefx.com/ has zero freeze level.

double freezelevel=MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_FREEZELEVEL);

use this to check your brokers freezelevel on the real account. demo account this is always zero

Hey finimej,

Have you ever dealt with http://www.thecollectivefx.com/ ? Are they for real or just a scam as usual ? If you have how efficient are they during withdrawal ? aHow about their service and where are they located ?

seems they just have two pairs (usdjpy and eurusd)...

and no regulation, no commision tight spread ... weird

That worries me because they are not regulated and then they want you to pay monthly fee or commission if you want to Trade unlimited contracts or lots

http://i589.photobucket.com/albums/ss339/Tango-001/MBT-1.gif

EXPERT SETTING

EURGBP Buy only

EURCHF Buy only

USDJPY Sell only

For avoid NFA hedge rule, Can EA controle sell buy limmit order inside the code?

Like a Stealth TP mode?

I think MBT has a good edge

EA actually hits SL on 0.6 spreads???? And lots size 1.00 but profits ans SL is like 0.10?? :huh:

This is what I found from the net.. hope it helps...

hxxp://www.almaforex.com/live-trading/specifications.html

WHY CHOOSE ALMA FOREX

Our Advantages

We work for thinking traders, from beginners to professionals.

Our trading terms allow each trader to use efficiently his or her trading skills.

We realize how important it is for you as a Forex trader to have the most favorable and at the same time stable trading terms to implement your trading tactics and receive maximum profit.

That is why we do not change our trading terms during the real trading. Our terms always comply with what we declare:

* The lowest Fixed Rate spreads - 1 PIP SPREAD FOREX for EURUSD, USDCHF, USDJPY, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, USDCAD

* Minimum deposit from $ 1, maximum deposit is not limited

* 50 most liquid financial instruments in Forex market, spot gold and silver

* Automatic order execution by dealer-automat for all types of accounts. Instant Execution. The order execution takes a few seconds

* Leverage up to 500:1

* Scalping is allowed

* Trading accounts in different currencies - USD, EUR, GBP, CHF, JPY on trading platform Alma Forex MetaTrader Download

* Account Funding in any currency

* Alma Forex Broker does not apply any fee or commission

* Personal Area – safe and convenient management of the trade account

* Deposit and withdrawal of funds by wire transfer or online payment systems

These are only some of the advantages that we offer.

Experience the quality of our services by opening your own Trade Account with Alma Forex Broker.

Anyone has experience with them?

i don't see show all ... sorry

Have you tried this broker ? any comment ?

Ok Guys,

I just actually talked to one of the Founders of collectivefx by the name GARY. He said they are not Counterparty to your trades i.e they do not get paid to trade against you but they charge you US$ 975 per month to trade unlimited contracts and you can do as much scalping as you want so long as you don't trade within the Spread. I did ask about the withdrawal but i was a little uncomfortable with their method you have to wire the money to their trading Account at Wells Fargo before they wire the money to Liquidity Provider , That is kinda odd. He said they just are opening an account the bank that will allow direct deposit to the Liquidity Provider and they can just manage it . They are based in FLORIDA ( 2 Founders in FLorida and 1 in UK )

Does anyone have any Trading experience with this GUYS ?

This is what I found from the net.. hope it helps...

hxxp://www.almaforex.com/live-trading/specifications.html

WHY CHOOSE ALMA FOREX

Our Advantages

We work for thinking traders, from beginners to professionals.

Our trading terms allow each trader to use efficiently his or her trading skills.

We realize how important it is for you as a Forex trader to have the most favorable and at the same time stable trading terms to implement your trading tactics and receive maximum profit.

That is why we do not change our trading terms during the real trading. Our terms always comply with what we declare:

* The lowest Fixed Rate spreads - 1 PIP SPREAD FOREX for EURUSD, USDCHF, USDJPY, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, USDCAD

* Minimum deposit from $ 1, maximum deposit is not limited

* 50 most liquid financial instruments in Forex market, spot gold and silver

* Automatic order execution by dealer-automat for all types of accounts. Instant Execution. The order execution takes a few seconds

* Leverage up to 500:1

* Scalping is allowed

* Trading accounts in different currencies - USD, EUR, GBP, CHF, JPY on trading platform Alma Forex MetaTrader Download

* Account Funding in any currency

* Alma Forex Broker does not apply any fee or commission

* Personal Area – safe and convenient management of the trade account

* Deposit and withdrawal of funds by wire transfer or online payment systems

These are only some of the advantages that we offer.

Experience the quality of our services by opening your own Trade Account with Alma Forex Broker.

Anyone has experience with them?

I looked at their website and it seems to be an Offshore kind of Company . it is not regulated and that means they can all over sudden just cease to exist and you can't do anything about it.

CollectiveFx.. there are little to none of review on them on the net... hmm...

Here is another STP broker...

http://www.investtechfx.com/features.asp

1 PIP Fixed Spread on 6 majors- All market conditions... too good to be true.. :|

Any Trading Experience with this GUYS ? anyone

here is what Investtechfx says about EAs ?

Do I have to notify Investtechfx if I am using an Expert Advisor or Robot Dealer service?

All customers are required to notify Investtechfx by email of the use of an Expert Advisor or Robot Dealer service, prior to commencing real trading. EA Group- If we are not alerted to the presence of an EA or Robot Dealer, your real trading account will be adjusted accordingly from day one.

Please Run !!!! DOn't even think about this guys at all . When a broker requires you to tell them about your EA they are either trading against you or want to adjust your account to compensate for the loosing trades. AVOID Any Broker who needs you to inform him whether or not you are using an EA. Metatrader is used basically to Trade EAs so i do not understand why a broker would want you to inform him of that