ISEA (Investiva Super Expert Advisor)

Re: [Req] ISEA (Investiva Super Expert Advisor)

good suggestion dv84.

Can anyone confirm that by changing the common option "Long & Short" in the EA properties window to "Only Long" or "Only Short" the EA still work ok? Hopefully this simple measure may solve the no hedging issue.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't know what to say. i got to test this on MBT MT4 (5-digit broker, where demo price is same as real market price for sure).

started sigma with ea at 2009.05.22 00:38, and now at 2009.05.22 02:50, the demo account is up $14,607.02 :| :lol: 8-)

That's 29.21% gain on account in 2 hours and 12 minutes. If I'm dreaming, don't wake me up.

It's looking like I'm getting trades entered higher than the highs and lower than the lows on the bars. This can't be possible can it? That's why I MUST demo this on MBT MT4 (and ECN with MT4, yeah!)

I'm putting this on the credit card to buy this legit if it demos well on MBT MT4 (and I need to start that online application for their live MT4 too)

As far as what dv84 said, I second that motion. Hide what we're doing. The visible take profit of 5 pips lets the brokers who want to manipulate us think they have wiggle room with us, where the hidden take profit of 2 pips gets the profit and books it as soon as the profit is there, leaving a broker saying "what tha.. just happened?!" (like we're used to saying). Even if I have to pay a pip or so in commission and get some off of the spread, as long as I make money at this rate, I don't care.

This thing targets trades so well that one could basically turn it on when they had time to watch it, make some quick money and turn it off if they wanted to. I'm frankly not got the mind of a millionaire, so this is going to take some getting used to. I'll be making more money in such a short time, more than I could my whole lifetime at my J.O.B. (just over broke, no kidding). This is EXACTLY what I've been looking for. I will be able to help so many family, friends, Christian organizations to feed, water, clothe, get the Gospel out. This is an answer to blessing is my belief. I have been believing for it for a long time now.

Don

This thing targets trades so well that one could basically turn it on when they had time to watch it, make some quick money and turn it off if they wanted to. I'm frankly not got the mind of a millionaire, so this is going to take some getting used to.

Don

Same thing i was thinking. Put it up, let it take like 10 trades and if they are all winners then take it the hell of and wait a hour or 2 again or wait for the next day. I for one would never leave a ea on overnight lol. and definitely not one that takes 2 pips but SL is like 50 pips lol.

good suggestion dv84.

Can anyone confirm that by changing the common option "Long & Short" in the EA properties window to "Only Long" or "Only Short" the EA still work ok? Hopefully this simple measure may solve the no hedging issue.

That's exactly what I was going to try at MBT MT4. I'll let you know how it goes. I'll be testing tradevolume 40, the 5-digit EA, EURCHF M5 chart. I've almost drained my account down in MBT MT4. It's only got $117.49 in the demo LOL (it started with 10,000 in it at beginning of demo, but my emotions get the best of me when trading). Once you go below $100, you can't trade anymore (I already blew a $500 MBT Navigator account with them once). So this will be a good test.

If this EA can resurrect this almost dead account by starting with 0.1 lots (the demo trades mini lots, so 0.1 mini lots = 1 micro lot, so I'll just see how it goes, if it gives the right amount of lots or not that I'm expecting, etc.), then I am on this EA with a CC ASAP.

Don

disbellj

just a word of caution, sigmaforex is fixed 1 pip, and that's why you are seeing such good result. Also overnight EURCHF and EURGBP were ranging hence the high profit. I understand MBT have very tight spread on these pairs but the trading condition may be different (remember commission). Demo testing is a good start.

http://www.4shared.com/file/106893230/7b114936/IS_5digits_corrected_cleaned.html

The original author made a misstake, he forget to make the takeprofits 10 times for the 5 digits. here I corrected.

original has takeprofits at 0.2 pips and stoploss at 29 pips, no wonder you get bad results.

now corrected to takeprofits at 2 pips and stoploss at 29 pips.

Hi, is there a way you can make the 5 digits version with magic number and Max spread?

I could not find this variable in the last 5 digits versions here (I currently have the 5 digits : IS_5digits_corrected_cleaned)

Thanks a lot

this is unrelated to this ea, but i'd like you to see "2009.05.21 WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW..." on

http://kreslik.com/forums/

look on the homepage

it may explain why we lose like we do, and how this ea is like beating a broker at their own game imho.

drforex, what you said is so true, that's why i will demo on mbt mt4, so i pay spread, commissions, and really get as close to real-world live tests as possible without going live.

don

Ok everyone who wants to live test this listen.....

Go ahead put it on your live account but first figure out how much tradevolume u need to have 1 cent trades.....

this way you can always see what is going on in live and not really worry about losing a lot of money. I really could care less if i get sl'ed 10 times with 1cent lots lol.

Ive thrown the original version on my go markets demo, they are running 5 digit variable spread and so far have been getting small 5 - 35 cent trades with .01 lots.

I'm yet to cop a loss but am cringing at the idea.

if the stock as a rock dodgy version can turn out something decent once the people around here have had a crack at it, we might have a good ea on our hands

Peace, love, macrami

Riffster

ok i setup some MT4 accounts and put this EA ON

There are some ECN and some dealingdesk (including FXDD and alpari)

FXDD has high spreads rigth now so i will start it tomorrow london time

Will report my 1 day results tomorrow evaning.

ok i setup some MT4 accounts and put this EA ON

There are some ECN and some dealingdesk (including FXDD and alpari)

FXDD has high spreads rigth now so i will start it tomorrow london time

Will report my 1 day results tomorrow evaning.

My 2 Cents :

The EA needs Low Spreads ( 1 to 3 Max Pips ) and you also need a broker who allows Hedging . To get such a broker you may want to use an ECN MT4 Broker

MB Trading is good but it does not do hedging due to NFA regulations. I am trying out a Demo FXCM MT4 (UK) insititutional Account . I will post the result tomorrow

Can anyone reupload updated version of Investiva Super Expert Advisor

on 4shared, easyshare or rapid*share it seem like the previous link is not working anymore

Thanks in advance

Just use search of the forum...

4*shared link is up

http://www.4*shared.com/file/106841633/b788bc6a/IAPE___ISEA.html

after having played with this for a few hours now and having watched it work, there are a few things that need to be toyed with to make this ea workable.

I'm trading with GO Markets, (Australian Broker) on their demo which is a 5dp feed, tell you what the results arent too bad, ive got one trade hanging that i think will be my first loss and a bucket load of winning .01 lot trades, the draw down on the losses i dont expect to be very pretty at all.

the ability to force lot size would be advantageous, preferred over MM as this thing makes a whole lot of trades, and i mean a whole lot.

2, This does hedge,not heavily but i was in my first hedged position within the first 20 mins of trading.

I'm currently trading it on aud/usd, usd/jpy and eur/usd because of the low spread offered by the broker, their demo is also currently using variable spread which im eager to plot a bit of a timeline for.

thanks again to the people that bought us this, hopefully everyone can benefit once its been fine tuned.

Peace, Love, Macrami

Riffster

I am running test on Euro Gbp on fxcbs now with $1000 capital...

so far profit one trade...

695425 2009.05.22 08:44 sell 0.10 eurgbp.. 0.87803 0.88093 0.87753 2009.05.22 08:46 0.87782 -0.80 0.00 0.00 3.33

"You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet!".

Which version do you use, because i tried this broker earlier, but the gains were less than the comission ...

Do you increased the take profit ?

Is it possible to have the version with magic number for five digits ??

Thanks a lot

695456 2009.05.22 09:05 sell 0.10 eurgbp.. 0.87800 0.88091 0.87751 2009.05.22 09:08 0.87776 -0.80 0.00 0.00 3.81

Hi, just my two cents

If you guys are still insisting on trading with 2 pips target, you should pick a high fluctiating Currency pair. That WILL compensate for the high spread broker issue.

you will have much better chances in getting 2 pips profit in Gbp/Jpy with 6 pip spread, than getting 2 pips on Eur/gbp on 2 pip spread.

Which version do you use, because i tried this broker earlier, but the gains were less than the comission ...

Do you increased the take profit ?

Is it possible to have the version with magic number for five digits ??

Thanks a lot

695456 2009.05.22 09:05 sell 0.10 eurgbp.. 0.87800 0.88091 0.87751 2009.05.22 09:08 0.87776 -0.80 0.00 0.00 3.81

http://aroels.mt4live.com/

I iam using this victor...

Is_5digits_correction_clean..........please rename it to mq4...then compile to ex4...and then just put on chart...

No change at all....

already posted before here...

I dont know vic...i think its possible...i am not a coder..but may be you can add some code of magic number on open source file...

"You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet!".