Neural_Scalping EA ( cracked )

Hi to all FX Hunters :lol:

Well, i have got from a friend this Neural EA, and our COOL friend Liuganquan has accepted to FIX it for everyone here... :peace: :shand: :peace:

So, here it is, but i have not tested it yet, i guess lots of people will want to put it on CRASH-TEST :mrgreen:

[center:uk6q2k65]Forex_Neural_Scalping EA - Professional[/center:uk6q2k65]

The expert advisor consists of the unique scalping mt4 expert advisor, which is based on in-depth analysis of the sample by means of overlap of multilayered flat channels that not only gives a chance to identify the price maximum and minimum on a certain time interval, but also allows to estimate the market tendency, i.e. if the market dies away or vice versa. Neural part also analyzes sample in the same time interval and takes a decision to open order or not to open it on the basis of the accumulated knowledge. Options also allow to open order at negative signal of the neural networks, but with changed StopLoss and TakeProfit and smaller lot. It allows to protect the deposit in a better way.

The expert advisor was created for work with currency pairs having low spread EUR/USD

The editor's site is at :

[url]http://iticsoftware.com/neural-forex.php[/url]

DOWNLOAD Link is :

[url]http://sharebee.com/81edbd74[/url]       

Have fun

Thanks to everyone for this Great Board

S

:arrow:

Re: Neural_Scalping EA ( cracked )

Do you have any better manual than the one that comes with the .rar file?

I try to train the ea, but my metatrader crashes. I did all the setup to avoid it,

but maybe still leaving something behind...

thanks again

wow! thanks... but MT crash when loading the EA.

I think the cracked dll file has some problems

yes,it's a problem ,and it's because i don't know how to use this ea..anyone who have the manual in details ,i will fix the problem,it's to many funtions in the dll , and i just backtest it ,it's work..

yes,it's a problem ,and it's because i don't know how to use this ea..anyone who have the manual in details ,i will fix the problem,it's to many funtions in the dll , and i just backtest it ,it's work..

ya, Liu, it works one of each 3 times. the other it crashes. It is very kindfull of

you to do all what youre doing for this forum.

Just another pirates version of abdurrahman maros Ea...

see Thread Lucky and Thunder on Forex-TSD...

¿¿¿with such a complicate dll behind??? maybe pirate is not the name, but inspiration might be....

i will go and have a look there where you mention.

Hi Liuganquan :lol:

Thanks again for the time / energy you spend on this EA....Unfortunately i am afraid to be unable to help you more....I have got no more INFOS about HOW this EA works, so, i guess, we will have to do probably some TRY and RUN work on it....

And moreover, i will reply to Roels Major who said this EA is not AUTHENTIC / ORIGINAL creation....It is RETAIL version, but maybe as said by Jackdan, it has been inspired from some existing stuff on TSD, who knows ? :?:

Anyway, our problem remains : to make it work flawlessly...

Bye bye

S :shand:

On my MT4 installation this EA crashes only backtesting it on 5M chart. It works well on others timeframes, with alternate results. On demo account (15M TF) it seems workin' but doesn't open trades so far..

:peace:

backtest of Neural Scalping EA on the FXDD broker, because FXDD broker has also history data that can be downloaded at

http://www.fxdd.com/en/mt1m-data.html

I used the default setting on EURUSD M5 data. First train=true, on data from 20080101 to 20081231, then turn training=false, run it on all the data.

you can see DD =38.39%, too large draw down, bad money management, as same bad as the stomper, because it from the same coder.

I will not recommend to use it on live account. If you do, you need to sitt there and kill the bad trade manually.

http://www.formulatrader.com/download/neuroscalingEURUSDM5.jpg

• 1 month later...