MegaDroid 1.1

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: MegaDroid 1.1 craaacked

FXJnight,

first , thank you bro. But : ¿no dll? What dll should we use?

second, i have both, licensed and unlicensed MD, and none made

trade with me last nigth... last couple of days, actually

FYI.

Thanks for shring...

regards

Yes use the same dll than before (first cracked version)

Me too no trade this last night.

You need to use the DLL version 1.1 that was posted on this board. To my knowledge it was cracked which stopped it from calling home. Hope this helps.

You need to use the DLL version 1.1 that was posted on this board. To my knowledge it was cracked which stopped it from calling home. Hope this helps.

yes. It wok ok. Now let's see if someone educated in dll understanding can do something with

the new v1.11 dll version

thank you

Re: mega 1.11

mega 1.11,

http://slil.ru/27499458

it's too late ,i'm going to sleep now..

hope your test result,

this version without web authentification

:mrgreen:

thanks friend....let me be the first in sucking the money code...:D

by the way: the way you were teaching me in modifying .dll , I still have difficult in changing the code...(I mean I couldn't modify just like in C language, too hard to think).

Hmmm... links removed!

Why do links got removed? Who complained? Will the uploader be banned or penalized?

So IF I have the educated version, how to share safely?

You want to know who complain? Well the owner is watching all the forum connected with word megadroid, as well advertise, this is a win win situation, first advertise, second catch the thief. So can improve on robot weaknesses and enhance it's security. I can see all the forum has been heavily advertised, what's the owner claim? Any market condition, that's not true, it's good in catching the thief but been eaten by your own word. Everybody is watching so don't simply advertise with big promise "any market condition" in fact it's just trade on the same time after asian market open.

Hmmm... links removed!

Why do links got removed? Who complained? Will the uploader be banned or penalized?

So IF I have the educated version, how to share safely?

You want to know who complain? Well the owner is watching all the forum connected with word megadroid, as well advertise, this is a win win situation, first advertise, second catch the thief. So can improve on robot weaknesses and enhance it's security. I can see all the forum has been heavily advertised, what's the owner claim? Any market condition, that's not true, it's good in catching the thief but been eaten by your own word. Everybody is watching so don't simply advertise with big promise "any market condition" in fact it's just trade on the same time after asian market open.

Not to say it runs only on EURUSD. Still my tick-by-tick 99% quality backtesting yield 94% profit accuracy.