Enterra EA

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Enterra EA

Thank You very much, I downloaded liuganquan's files. But what's the password?

Thanks

Buddy, check my post above 'n you'll see all you need. There are settings for Peregrine broker inside. You may wish to use them but definitely you need to find yourself your own best settings which suit your broker and your targets (through backtesting and forward testing on demo).

This version I put here is with Russian comments, in principle there should also be the same in English, I don't have it.

There are also some manual in second half of pdf file in English.

Enterra EA

Your download link

http://www.forexsharing.com/593089

Thanks for sharing it. I have 2 comments to make regarding spending any more time and effort on this type of EA:

1. This EA along with EAs like Plimus, Your_lucky etc.. the ones trading mostly EURGBP, EURCHF are "Indicator optimized" EAs. In the same way that you can optimize the period of a MA to arrive retrospectively at the perfect trading system, developers learned to do Indicator optimization and are making lots of $$ with it selling EA that appear to do well on backtest.

2. Best way to tell if an EA falls in this category.

a. If it trades during certain times like the Asia session - it is a dead give away

b. If it trades only pairs that are expected to be sideways moving (EURGBP, EURCHF, GBPCHF etc.) - another dead give away

3. Easiest way to know for sure if the EA can earn any money and has acceptable risk.. Run it on an unexpected pair like EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDNZD etc. If it holds then you have a potential winner.. if it does non, move on and never look back.. your effort and money are worth a lot more that gambling it on this type of EA.

Regards

Enterra EA

Your download link

http://www.forexsharing.com/593089

Thanks for sharing it. I have 2 comments to make regarding spending any more time and effort on this type of EA:

1. This EA along with EAs like Plimus, Your_lucky etc.. the ones trading mostly EURGBP, EURCHF are "Indicator optimized" EAs. In the same way that you can optimize the period of a MA to arrive retrospectively at the perfect trading system, developers learned to do Indicator optimization and are making lots of $$ with it selling EA that appear to do well on backtest.

2. Best way to tell if an EA falls in this category.

a. If it trades during certain times like the Asia session - it is a dead give away

b. If it trades only pairs that are expected to be sideways moving (EURGBP, EURCHF, GBPCHF etc.) - another dead give away

3. Easiest way to know for sure if the EA can earn any money and has acceptable risk.. Run it on an unexpected pair like EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDNZD etc. If it holds then you have a potential winner.. if it does non, move on and never look back.. your effort and money are worth a lot more that gambling it on this type of EA.

Regards

Hi, fxknight.

I found your link has no original beast. Check my link couple of posts above and make your judgement on what is there. My link has everything: settings, both ex4 and mq4 original version (Russian comments however) which work fine so far, and your link has a shity mq4 version which says in Russian all the time: Hello from Enterrra! Hello from Enterra!

Would be valuable to hear your judgement on it. Some buddies I trust say it's FAP clone with optimised settings. Will see.

Hi, fxknight.

I found your link has no original beast. Check my link couple of posts above and make your judgement on what is there. My link has everything: settings, both ex4 and mq4 original version (Russian comments however) which work fine so far, and your link has a shity mq4 version which says in Russian all the time: Hello from Enterrra! Hello from Enterra!

Would be valuable to hear your judgement on it. Some buddies I trust say it's FAP clone with optimised settings. Will see.

I think you have me confused with someone else since I did not post any Enterra version. I appreciate the opportunity to test your version though. You are right.. FAP Turbo optimized.

Hi, fxknight.

I think you have me confused with someone else since I did not post any Enterra version. I appreciate the opportunity to test your version though. You are right.. FAP Turbo optimized.

I just saw you quoted somebody's link with "bad" version inside so I called it "yours" in my post as you quoted it and gave your feedback on it. It was not my intent to say that you posted that original link or gave us that link, sorry if I confused you.

Anyway, as I said, give a try to that one I put together above in this thread.

Thanks guys... I'm going to demo this ea... just to make sure, we shall put it at TF 1M ?

No, it's for M15 Timeframe. By the way, I'm testing it on demo Alpari NZ and not happy with testing results..

I saw they've made its update to Enterra Forex Star EA 3.2 Beta, and original 3.1 is not trading on their accounts.

Probably my testing results are due to broker conditions (spread), haven't touch this beast carefully yet.

I have no updated beast.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys... I'm going to demo this ea... just to make sure, we shall put it at TF 1M ?

No, it's for M15 Timeframe. By the way, I'm testing it on demo Alpari NZ and not happy with testing results..

I saw they've made its update to Enterra Forex Star EA 3.2 Beta, and original 3.1 is not trading on their accounts.

Probably my testing results are due to broker conditions (spread), haven't touch this beast carefully yet.

I have no updated beast.

There you go this is the updated beast

http://slil.ru/27744937

Indo-Investasi Rocks

I have no updated beast.

There you go this is the updated beast

httMyanyx,[/b]

Marvelous, thank you a lot!

Yuppi,

Check my link above in the thread and download there the beast with sets for one of the broker.

They're stil not idel, so it needs constant re-optimization though.

Hi

I already use your .set-file.

But I am not familar with it.

I have installed it and it works.

But I don't understand for which broker these settings is.

It's important to use the right Start and Stop trading time.

And this depends on the servertime of the broker.

I have seen the .set-files and I know how to load them.

But for which GMT are these .set files?

Broker GMT = 2 or Broker GMT = 3 or Broker GMT = 0?

Hope you can answer.

Best regards.

Thanks.

Hi

I already use your .set-file.

But I am not familar with it.

I have installed it and it works.

But I don't understand for which broker these settings is.

It's important to use the right Start and Stop trading time.

And this depends on the servertime of the broker.

I have seen the .set-files and I know how to load them.

But for which GMT are these .set files?

Broker GMT = 2 or Broker GMT = 3 or Broker GMT = 0?

Hope you can answer.

Best regards.

Thanks.

Ok,

Sets are either for PFG (Peregrine Group) or Broko. Both are GMT+2 as far as I know.

Hello,

I am a newbie.

I do not know how to load the "set*" file. Can anyone help?

Regards,

Apple

Put .set file in : C:\Program Files\Meta Trader-IKOfx\experts\presets

Click on smiling face on your chart---->> click load ---->>go to your presets directory --->> done !!!

I'm my own enemy.....

The so called 3.2 BETA is in fact older than 3.1 and copyrighted by someone else. I also run tests on Alpari for two moths now, and not happy at all.

??? ???? ? ????? ?????? ?????? ??????? ????????! :-??

Not sure which one is newer, but this guy, whose name is in © in beta, Kazunin, he is supposed to be the author of this EA.

At least investor passwords were given on Enterra site to exactly his account, running under Enterra.