Steinitz Fractal Breakout Custom Indicator

tek1972

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: STEINITZ FRACTAL BREAKOUT CUSTOM INDICATOR for....YOU!!!

please does anyone have steintz videos

he sells his videos whic enable you gain better understanding of the system

for 49dollars i dont know if anyone can help me get a hold of them

because i trade the system on the 15min TF and its quite profitable but you have to be choosy about which trades to take and which ones to discard and thats what i want to learn more about

i trade the system on a 15 minute TF because you get too many signals on lower TFs especially when you are trading all pairs

please can any get his recorded webinars which shows you how to cherry pick from the signals you get

heres the link

Hello everyone:

Last weeks webinar was another great success. Many users commented that they are getting up to 100+ pips per day. Many of you wanted to know how I am able to pick with uncanny accuracy so many profitable trades. Well this webinar is special because what I was doing manually has now been programmed into a SEPARATE custom indicator that is used in conjunction with the "Fractal Indicator" to alert you when a brand new trend is developing.

A fellow customer/trader kindly took my advice and programmed this indicator that will alert you by pop-up, sound and email when a fresh TREND is developing. Imagine always getting into a NEW trend! Your win/loss ratio will go straight through the roof! This indicator is FREE only to those who attend this webinar or purchase the recording later.

To make this 100% clear this is NOT AN UPDATE of the Fractal Indicator. This is a tottally seperate tool that is given out to those serious traders that attend webinars as a free gift. All "Fractal Indicator" updates are free for life so don't confuse the two.

I will be taking questions from the audience for the entire webinar. You have the choice to use your microphone, telephone or simply type in your questions.

You have the choice to use your microphone, telephone or simply type in your questions. This webinar software allows you to interact with me. You'll see my screens and you will hear me. I will also be recording the entire webinar and giving it out to all attendees the very next day by email at no extra charge.

$49.00

(live or recorded)

Next Webinar

Wednesday July 15, 2009 6:00 PM PST

Predicting beginning of trend

1. Get your FREE custom indicator that alerts a beginning of a NEW TREND

2. Learn how to install and use this excellent tool to further improve the accuracy of all your trades!

To reserve your seat in the upcoming webinar please click on the link below:

http://www.forexrobottrader.com/new_buynow.php?product_id=Access to 1 Webinar

After payment is received I will send you a confirmation e-mail with your webinar instructions and unique password to join on the date of the webinar.

Recorded Webinars

For those that can't make it due to time zone differences can still take advantage of our webinars by clicking on our special link for "recorded webinars" and following up with an email describing which webinar(s) you want. Each webinar requires a separate payment.

1A. Beginning 6/17 (completed)

2A. Intermediate 6/24 (completed)

3A. Advanced 7/01 (completed)

4A. Continuing Education 7/09 (completed)

5. Predicting beginning of trend 5/20 (w/free special indicator) (completed)

6. Dons trades 5/28 (completed)

7. Swing & Position trade 6/03 (completed)

To order any or all of the previous recorded webinars please click on the following link. http://www.forexrobottrader.com/new_buynow.php?product_id=Previously Recorded Webinar

To make multiple purchases please click on the link multiple times :-)

Please use the following "Contact Us" when sending ANY emails to me. Please click on this link and bookmark this page: http://forexrobottrader.com/contactus.php

No6 3, 5, 6 and 7 are very important

anyone have the templates and manual or any webinars ?

Hi Don-

I was so excited to share this with you I could not wait!!! Enclosed is my results from today which is almost 95% win ratio as well as almost doubling my starting balance in less than one day, I can't tell you how "pumped up" I am!

I am still in the middle of 6 trades so actually my results are better than what I have shown you.

Thanks so much, I will be going "live" in the next few weeks but wanted to thank you for such a great piece of software.

Oviously you can use this email as a testimonial for your great product if you are so inclined.

Best regards,

Marv

To view his statement please click the link below:

http://forexrobottrader.com/webinars/double%20acct%201%20day%20.gif

Please click the link below to get started:

http://forexrobottrader.com/steinitz_fractal_breakout_custom_indicator.php

I took one of the webinars that had the free crossover indicator.

Yes, I think the videos are probably a bit steep. The only reason I took this one was because of the indicator and because it contained another trade setup strategy.... basically involving creating another MA_Angle indicator on a chart, adjusting the MA period to 16 (it's the first input), matching that with and then going DOWN up to three timeframes looking for a trade arrow with a strong enough MA_Angle (default 50) to enter a trade upon.

Overall, it's not that useful if you scan all the timeframes religiously, and secondly, you can tell when a crossover is occuring by simply noting when the red SMA crosses the orange SMA.

Something is wrong with this decompiled indicator

The sad faces are appearing where they shouldn't for buy signals. The sad face should only appear BELOW the SMA50 when the last arrow was a buy arrow. This broken decompiled editor shows them above for some reason.

Please fix it. People are working on an EA for this indicator and trading system. Would be nice to have a working untethered indicator for it.

• 2 weeks later...

Ive seen emails now with customer's statements.. but trades dont match up.. so this is hard to really audit the indicator if you are actually getting good signals.. im still doubting it. but i havent taken the courses to gain experience on it..

If anyone does seem to have good results, please share youre experience..

posting it will be a waste of time as mr steintz always claims his files wherever you

post them .

i believe he his on this forum monitoring things with a deceitful username

I would love to try 1.5, but the link doesn't work. Does anyone have it? I used the older version with a little success but 1.5 is supposed to be much better. john.maddog.doe's links did not work. Thank you all.

The link for v1.5 work again....i just downloaded it....

some kudos please instead of thanks just write kudos....

=)) =)) =))

here you are kudos, I didn't need this just gave you kudos to prevent begging it :))

everytime you write again i'll give you another one;)

good luck buddy :)>-

LAL: Laugh At Life

it's too short to be sad..

here you are kudos, I didn't need this just gave you kudos to prevent begging it :))

everytime you write again i'll give you another one;)

good luck buddy :)>-

begging: i didn't like this word...and i say that coz some people don't know that they can give kudos ...

any way its not that important..but i like to reach your number of kudos....human nature...

• 4 weeks later...

I have seen his website and the system seems very good. I do not know whether it is just his hype or the indicator really works.

I wish anyone who has the indicator respond to their experiences with it. There has been no recent responses on this thread.

Thank you.

Pray 624

Ive seen emails now with customer's statements.. but trades dont match up.. so this is hard to really audit the indicator if you are actually getting good signals.. im still doubting it. but i havent taken the courses to gain experience on it..

If anyone does seem to have good results, please share youre experience..

• 2 weeks later...