Steinitz Fractal Breakout Custom Indicator

tek1972

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: STEINITZ FRACTAL BREAKOUT CUSTOM INDICATOR for....YOU!!!

It does not look to me that the indicator in previous link is the one of Steinitz.

Neither the next one,which does not need Account Number.

http://r@[email protected]/files/298665139/Fr@ctal_Bre@kout_Indic@tor__v2.ex4.html

By the way, can somebody upload a manual for new version 1.5, to check myself?

If you find interesting add few Kudos. 8-)

I have a working EA of this system, but it's not as good as you think if you stick strictly to the rules Steinitz uses. At best it is simply a glorified moving average crossover system, and it *looks* good if you look at the history of the indications.... until you live trade with the thing. Pretty much every trade (with a number of notable exceptions) winds up in profit, but not all hit your TPs and the indicated trades have a nasty habit of swinging away from you if you just fall short and miss your TP. In addition, the default SL rules are too strict.

In short, if I set the EA to trade strictly by the Steinitz rules, it's a loser.

Most trades hit the first fibonacci TP, and that works in your favour. Once hit you can take your first TP and set additional trades to Breakeven. Having said that, the daily support and resistance levels have more sticking power in trading, and you need to take them into consideration above and over the first fib retracement. Plus then there are trades which open below the SMA50 and have negative D on the indicator, with occasionally ridiculous first TPs which need to be adjusted to suit. I have added a bunch of filters to my work, but I don't want to over filter the trading - or have to optimize it if I have a better exit strategy for when things don't hit the first TP, but are at their max profit level for the trade.

In addition, I find that using the higher time frame SMA50 as a hard stop loss works a lot better.

Also you have to filter out trades when you suspect a retracement to the SMA50, or a consolidating market and are better off waiting for the retracementr to complete before entering.

All these rules are hard to code.... :-?

From the looks of this system, all that its missing is break even since most of the trades go its way from the beginning, there are big losers but they can be offset by winners. Personally i see nothing different from Tro's dtb crap, its the same inaccurate fractals only this one does not repaint and it gets all the newbies in the frenzy (even thou it rarely shows proper price movements it will average out in profit ). Using fibs to take profit is a stupid idea since fibs have less to do with price movements that fractals do. Any system can be made profitable in the long run only thing you have to keep in mind is its advantages and exploit it accordingly...

[spoiler:26ukmy10]Never trust, never fear, never beg[/spoiler:26ukmy10]

Ladies and gentlepeeps,

Here's the complete package...: :-bd

• SFB version 1.5
    SF Assistant v1.5
    All indicators
    Manual
    Videos

And ofcourse, all are "open" and educated. So work on any account, live or demo.

The "kudos" keeps me going here on this forum...so while downloading: you know what to do! :)

edit:

Fresh upload here: http://indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?p=68920#p68920

Thanks for the kudos...much appreciated!

Ladies and gentlepeeps,

Here's the complete package...: :-bd

• SFB version 1.5
    SF Assistant v1.5
    All indicators
    Manual
    Videos

And ofcourse, all are "open" and educated. So work on any account, live or demo.

The "kudos" keeps me going here on this forum...so while downloading: you know what to do! :)

http://[email protected]/880718

The 4 videos (recommended) separate for each vid (because of filesize limitations):

hxxp://[email protected]/?4hmmnmmejjg

hxxp://[email protected]/?mzfd2mq3mvt (there the same)

hxxp://[email protected]/?mzfd2mq3mvt (there the same)

hxxp://[email protected]/?zzyxgmyw2mc

Enjoy.

NOTE To prevent leeching from non-members, please PM me for password, I hope you understand! 8-)

Hi San4x,

Many thanks for the package.

Could you please give the other link to download the missing video, as 2 of the links are the same (labelled in red).

Again many thanks. :-bd

Hello,

If you can't watch the video posted by San4x you have to install the G2M3 codec that you can find here:

hxxps://www2.gotomeeting.com/codec

:)

Thanx for this Gringoh. Just when I think that I have all the required codecs, bang comes a new one. :o

Btw, thanks a great lot for your excel analyzer. That was awesome. ^:)^

I am looking to develop an excel macro. This is what I have in mind:

Say I have an excel spreadsheet with these columns:

Date, EUR/USD open, EUR/USD low, EUR/USD high, EUR/USD close, GBP/USD open, GBP/USD low, GBP/USD high, GBP/USD close and so on ... ie., one date column and four columns per currency pair ...

The macro needs to accept a price, a curreny pair (probably a drop down menu) search for this price in the four columns of that currency pair and highlight the dates.

If it is an exact match, highlight it as dark green.

If it in the range of 5 pips, highlight it a light green and so on.

If it in the range of 10 pips, highlight it a light yellow and so on.

The idea is to highlight the dates relevant to the price entered.

I am not sure how much work it takes. Maybe you can help me out here.

Here's the EA I tried to make from this system.

DO NOT USE IT... it doesn't work, and will most likely destroy accounts after while.

You do not need any indicators to use it. The logic has been implemented in the EA already.

[url]http://www.4shared.com/file/144777403/1f69b3cd/Steinitz_Fractal_Blowup.html[/url]

Good luck to anyone who can try and make it profitable.

San4x, Can you send me please the paaword for your Download Files ?

I trading with a system SaneFX - its working great for me. Your Nickname is equal to the name of the system - do you trade also with SaneFX ?

Thanks for sharing your Steinitz Downloads and the password - Friendly Greetingses ( I will kudo you )

Tell me pls why this site does not work at mine computer :(

First it re-direct to the site red.com (a manufacturer of digital pro cameras) then shows the page not found :(

Can You help me ?

Tell me pls why this site does not work at mine computer :(

First it re-direct to the site red.com (a manufacturer of digital pro cameras) then shows the page not found :(

Can You help me ?

http://[email protected]/file/97418616/1ca20c5f/STEINITZ_FRACTAL_BREAKOUT_CUSTOM_INDICATOR.html

Replace the "@" with "a".

San4x,

hello san4x

your effort is great.

Can you please send me the password for SFB_v1.5.

Thank you in advance. I appreciate your help.

[email protected]

member: alka

best regards

Alka,

just send me a PM. That is better. And it's better not to post your email in a public forum... ;)

Regards, S.

Hi San4x,

The file is no longer available at the link you posted. Would you please repost it?

Regards,

Tick

Sorry I was wrong, I found the right link in the meantime. \m/

Would you mind PMing me the code since I am not able to send you a PM... [-O< I do not know why. Maybe having too few posts? :-/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...