EA-Lyly G. Catherine 339%profit,95%win rate,4.2%drawdown

Re: EA-Lyly G. Catherine 339%profit,95%win rate,4.2%drawdown

:cry: I haven't had any result.... I'm very said about I can't share any idea.

William, I don't know why but keep try and let you know any. :shand:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my first three trades today and all are profit...wowow this ea sure got potential...thanks william want to try some more before trying it with real money.... :arrow: :arrow:

hi btrack707 so far u have got your 1st impression all nailed down judging by your comments above....how is it since u last reported your 1st 3 trades then?

Tks ahead for some updates from u if any :)

Got my first three trades today and all are profit...wowow this ea sure got potential...thanks william want to try some more before trying it with real money.... :arrow: :arrow:

hi btrack707 so far u have got your 1st impression all nailed down judging by your comments above....how is it since u last reported your 1st 3 trades then?

Tks ahead for some updates from u if any :)

Well after the three trades, it seems that the ea is still searching for suitable trade to enter...so will see in the coming week if the ea will open trade... :peace:

Soory lupa buat kasih passnya.

User: 319025

Pass: demo123

Server FXOpen.

Hanya buka 2 transaksi antara 2 Maret sampai 6 Maret. Tapi saya kasih jempol buat bro William kalo ga salah floatingnya kecil kok. Cuman saya lupa maximal brapa poin floatingnya.

ZZZzzz...

Soory lupa buat kasih passnya.

Server FXOpen.

Hanya buka 2 transaksi antara 2 Maret sampai 6 Maret. Tapi saya kasih jempol buat bro William kalo ga salah floatingnya kecil kok. Cuman saya lupa maximal brapa poin floatingnya.

Yang lain mohon sharing pengalamannya dong menggunakan EA ini...?? Performancenya gimana...??

Thank bro William.

Well since the first three trades, there has been no trade so far...May be I need to change the orange setting to red setting to see whether there is any difference in the ea trades.. :twisted:

I wouldn't do that. You will get unsynchronized ratio. Just stick to the orange. After all, from the code, if you have no open position, then all red, orange, and yellow will open the new trade exactly the same.

Lyly uses big TF also, such as H4, and as you can see the Eur H4 chart is, not very nice. Not trending, Lyly is a trending EA, and will fail on ranging market.

That is why we need several people testing different settings and share them. At tsd, another member is using an orange setting, and Lyly traded this week, but it is a loss. You also use the same orange setting. Thus the difference would be on the broker prices. I think it is better to be "no trade" than "no money" :D

That is why I waiting for 1 month testing time or 100 trades, whichever comes 1st before deciding anything.

Thank you btrack707 for testing Lyly. Just be patient. :D

Regards,

Ore no Shinka Hikari yo Hayai. Zen Uchi o Nani no Mono Ore no Shinka Chuito Kore Nai.

Ten no Michi yo Iki. Subete o Sukosadoru Otoko.

Well since the first three trades, there has been no trade so far...May be I need to change the orange setting to red setting to see whether there is any difference in the ea trades.. :twisted:

I wouldn't do that. You will get unsynchronized ratio. Just stick to the orange. After all, from the code, if you have no open position, then all red, orange, and yellow will open the new trade exactly the same.

Lyly uses big TF also, such as H4, and as you can see the Eur H4 chart is, not very nice. Not trending, Lyly is a trending EA, and will fail on ranging market.

That is why we need several people testing different settings and share them. At tsd, another member is using an orange setting, and Lyly traded this week, but it is a loss. You also use the same orange setting. Thus the difference would be on the broker prices. I think it is better to be "no trade" than "no money" :D

That is why I waiting for 1 month testing time or 100 trades, whichever comes 1st before deciding anything.

Thank you btrack707 for testing Lyly. Just be patient. :D

Regards,

Thanks bro for the encouragement... :arrow: will do as told...

Server FXOpen.

Hi miracle.

Thanks for the server testing. What setting do you use for this one?

Regards,

Ore no Shinka Hikari yo Hayai. Zen Uchi o Nani no Mono Ore no Shinka Chuito Kore Nai.

Orange Setting the recommended setting bro...

Bro William minggu ini kok rasanya EA ngga ada open transaksi ya? Berarti kalo minggu ini ngga buka bisa diartikan 2 minggu sekali dia open transaksi ya?

Thank you for the VPS.

Lyly is a trending EA, based on indicators. If Lyly decided that there is no trend, then there is no trade. If there is no trend for 1 week, there will be no trade for 1 week. If there is no trend for 1 year, there is no trend in 1 year. If there is no trend for 1 month, there will be no trade for 1 month. So, you can't say that Lyly is trading once in 2 months. If the trend is nicely formed Lyly could enter 48 trades a day at max. And if that happens, you also must not say that Lyly is trading 48 times a day.

I believe the correct question would be "Lyly couldn't find a trend to follow this week. why?" :D

I believe this misconception also happens to all EA, not only Lyly.

Regards,

Thank you Texan for the test.

Regards,

Hi William,

Many thanks for Lyly. It looks promising; however, I found on running optimizer that the occasional huge drawdowns could be eliminated by using a SL=60. But on backtesting I could not change the settings to 60. I tried both Orange and Red version, changed the setting in the box, but when it ran it ignored the new settings. Please tell me how to change the Stop Loss so that MT4 recognizes it.

Also, I noticed that some of the huge drawdowns over the past three months occurred on Friday or Monday. By waiting for more liquidity before activating EA these drawdowns could be eliminated.

If I can make this work I will definitely send you $.

Regards,

George

To set your own SL, you must set the [Dynamic_SL] to false.

Also, I noticed that some of the huge drawdowns over the past three months occurred on Friday or Monday. By waiting for more liquidity before activating EA these drawdowns could be eliminated.

Thank you for your testing. Hmm, so it seems that the monday gap is the culprit huh.

Thank you.

Regards,

Maybe We should stick with only EurUsd. :)

Thanks texan for testing.

UJ and GU are quite different with EU. Guess the current setting does not suit UJ and GU :D Maybe later on we could get different setting. Or perhaps any stress tester here who could "play" with the setting for other pair?

Regards,

William

• 1 year later...