www_esazforex_com

Cubata

Hi everyone!

I was looking at this site http://www_esazforex_com/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1

I wounder if such a system truly existe.

If someone have any info (the system and indicator). I'm a trendline, fibo and pattern trader so it would clear my chart big time!

Does anyone know what currency is RP 250000 (pakistan roupee, nepal roupee???) how much in USD?

Thanks

Regards,

Cubata

Re: (REQ) www_esazforex_com

Does anyone know what currency is RP 250000 (pakistan roupee, nepal roupee???) how much in USD?

It's Indonesian Rupiah. US$1 = Rp.11,700 for current rate. You could use yahoo currency converter to get the latest rate.

So, that Rp. 250,000 would be less than US$ 25.00.

Regards,

Ore no Shinka Hikari yo Hayai. Zen Uchi o Nani no Mono Ore no Shinka Chuito Kore Nai.

Ten no Michi yo Iki. Subete o Sukosadoru Otoko.

It's Indonesian Rupiah. US$1 = Rp.11,700 for current rate. You could use yahoo currency converter to get the latest rate.

So, that Rp. 250,000 would be less than US$ 25.00.

Regards,

Thanks William! It's far less of what i expected! :mrgreen:

Regards,

Cubata

• 3 weeks later...

It seems to me they use a neural net or a genetic algorithm to generate predictions...nothing special.. Don't see the "ad hoc" results they offer on their web site: you have to evaluate the long term results and surely they will not be so shinin'....

p.s.: they don't offer any system or EA, just signals

Here it is;

DOWNLOAD LINK :

http://www.easy-share.com/1904025274/Esaz.rar

Btw Can anybody help to solve the problem why all this Indicator cannot open in the Metatrader.4, arem aybe all this Indicator must be decompile or what ?

Please let me know.

Thanks before..

" I ' LL BE BACK "

Here it is;

DOWNLOAD LINK :

http://www.easy-share.com/1904025274/Esaz.rar

Btw Can anybody help to slove the problem why all this Indicator cannot open in the Metatrader.4, arem aybe all this Indicator must be decompile or what ?

Please let me know.

Thanks before..

HI THIS IS NOT ESAZ!! :x

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Re: www_esazforex_com

manual for dont exist system? :D omg

Please look at the posts carefully.

We have two pivot indicator.Perhaps there is an script or expert in the system that generate signal base on these indicators.

If we had a manual about this system that explain the system we can make an ea or script to generate such signals.

This was my goal.

Re: www_esazforex_com

this is only pivot ESAZ :D :D esaz indicator (red line) dont exist. :D is it only manually created line ;)

how to create the red line manually? look at the ppt. there's indicator named [ESAZ-tradingsystem2], [esaz-tradingsystem]-lead the price! not pivot_esaz_Day.mq4

see?

i think the red line is automatically :-/