Gepard 2.3, 2.5

tgt123

Re: Gepard 2.3, 2.5

which broker do you use? if your broker doesnt support mini lots(0.01), you have to change sMinLotSize and dStepLotSize to 0.1 . then EA will begin to trade.

But I think that there were a time limitation in the code (gepard 2.5): see lines: 771, 496 and 504.

I have made some modification, see the attachment.

Regards

Mourad

yes,mourad is right. i checked codes and see it too. :arrow: :arrow:

which broker do you use? if your broker doesnt support mini lots(0.01), you have to change sMinLotSize and dStepLotSize to 0.1 . then EA will begin to trade.

But I think that there were a time limitation in the code (gepard 2.5): see lines: 771, 496 and 504.

I have made some modification, see the attachment.

Regards

Mourad

// busy with my thesis // :((

Download MQ4 file which was sent by Mourad, and then change your settings with following if your broker doesnt support micro lots(0.01).

it gave orders at my broker when i changed settings.

which broker do you use? if your broker doesnt support micro lots(0.01), you have to change sMinLotSize and dStepLotSize to 0.1 . then EA will begin to trade.

Edit: i typed mini instead of micro by mistake.

// busy with my thesis // :((

I use interbank mini account 0.01lot? what Time Frame to use. till now still now open position.

By the way anyone can make this TriangularArbitrage(+ + -) ( for EURUSD. GBPUSD. EURGBP 1 hour chart ) work more than 1 account? It only trade on 1 account number?

Thanks

very nice ea. If i only want to run one currency audnzd how do i go about it using gepard to do this ?

thanks

i would assume you would set all the other pairs to "0" in the settings, eg "CHFJPY: 1" etc etc

Not really sure if i like it or not.... i've put it on a small demo account and it has opened a bunch of trades, practically all of them immediately went into deep drawdown.... it has closed 4 trades in the past 12h for 50$ profit, another 5 trades are still open and vary between -100$ and -200$ dollar drawdown... :| :wew:

did you guys set any of the options except for the lot size?

how are your results?

Download MQ4 file which was sent by Mourad, and then change your settings with following if your broker doesnt support micro lots(0.01).

it gave orders at my broker when i changed settings.

which broker do you use? if your broker doesnt support micro lots(0.01), you have to change sMinLotSize and dStepLotSize to 0.1 . then EA will begin to trade.

Edit: i typed mini instead of micro by mistake.

Bro...how did you manage to get the setting like you have on your attachment? I dont see anything but the chart in mine...

on my fxopen platform its working well up from $500 to 750 in one day. u cannot allow it to run without stops. use the attached preset and retest. start with $500 demo account. after attaching ea go ea properties then load this file.

goodluck

Hi Liamsi, where did you change the stops? I have compared your settings to the default settings and all i can see is that you changed

dMinLotSize=0.10000000

dStepLotSize=0.10000000

what needs to be changed to make stops work?

on my fxopen platform its working well up from $500 to 750 in one day. u cannot allow it to run without stops. use the attached preset and retest. start with $500 demo account. after attaching ea go ea properties then load this file.

goodluck

Hi Liamsi, where did you change the stops? I have compared your settings to the default settings and all i can see is that you changed

dMinLotSize=0.10000000

dStepLotSize=0.10000000

what needs to be changed to make stops work?

wherever it says ...stoploss after u attach ea then goto ea properties and in the inputs look for stoploss original is blank change to .5 or 1 which ever it allows

• 2 years later...