My Gift 4 U - New Holy Grail - Tested & Proven for 37 Year

Re: My Gift 4 U - New Holy Grail - Tested & Proven for 37 Year

Reminds me of FT now.....

FT. were using point and crap... pal

The spirit of this forum is knowledge sharing. EA, TS, Ebook, Strategies, all are considered knowledge and I believe should be shared.

it doesnt matter who u r. I agree !!

We mods, are tired of people who:

- take good free system and sell it. Like those on our dear bro SEFC system.

- just ask and ask, and don't even bother to make a mirror if requested. People don't even bother to look at [req] topic such as our bro Kardel range bar.

- share, request, fulfil EA / TS blindly.

this is what I call take and give.

Seriously, we mods, don't really like the condition of this forum where there are many [req]. Even though it's fulfilled, we don't really like it. We build the forum as a knowledge sharing, but this forum has become warez sharing. There are about hundreds of EA here. How many of you are trading live? It's kindda stupid imho and wasting the hosting resources.

For me, if it's not making money, it goes to trash. If it's good read but not making money, goes to trash. I personally can't understand why you guys keep [req] every single EA / TS out there. When we mods [req] something, we carefully researched about it before. We don't request something because the seller says something. When we request something, we have researched it carefully and think that it would benefit us somehow. On the other hand, people here, got some spam email about new forex ea, then put the request here at the forum because the seller promise a 100% win rate.

For us mods, we know it's somehow good, then we requested it. But lately it seems that you people just requested it first then decide whether it's good or not, which we all know that 99% of them will be junk. You may believe it or not, but since many months ago, I've only downloaded 2 products here, and those 2 are not even EA.

With that said, the current forum will keep intact, we will add, not change this lovely forum. For those who shared the same idea, you will be invited to access the added "thing". Those who don't, well, this current forum is still available for you.

Regards,

Ok ... thats our problem .... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

---- make sure Oxford or Cambridge knows it ...--- K =D>

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

William i agree with you that we are all here to make money from forex. But i hard truth is that why would someone sell a system which is profitable for himself. As you said that people request for systems or products which give 100% guarantee ....... this is because the human mind nature is to but things which promises some guarantee but the people now a days who guarantee are turning out to be cheaters....... on friendly traders forum there are lots of systems and i bet that none of them works because forex strategy/system/ea/indicator has become like products selling on the shelf of a shop..... i hope all of you agree to this! forex is market which needs thorough study and years of practice but some people are lucky to get it in time and are enjoying.... as for my example i m trading since 2years and whatever system or indicator i try i dont know whether it is my psychology or truth.... the system/indicator works for me i mean gives good results for a few days and then fails..... i hope everyone is getting the point what i am telling here.

Sorry for this big theory but was important!!

Mod if you feel this post violating please delete this but this is my view that all should be allowed to share & request here or else what we can do is put a request section only for special members and only they can access them..... a totally different section of requests!!!

There is no delight in owning anything unshared

William i agree with you that we are all here to make money from forex. But i hard truth is that why would someone sell a system which is profitable for himself. As you said that people request for systems or products which give 100% guarantee ....... this is because the human mind nature is to but things which promises some guarantee but the people now a days who guarantee are turning out to be cheaters....... on friendly traders forum there are lots of systems and i bet that none of them works because forex strategy/system/ea/indicator has become like products selling on the shelf of a shop..... i hope all of you agree to this! forex is market which needs thorough study and years of practice but some people are lucky to get it in time and are enjoying.... as for my example i m trading since 2years and whatever system or indicator i try i dont know whether it is my psychology or truth.... the system/indicator works for me i mean gives good results for a few days and then fails..... i hope everyone is getting the point what i am telling here.

Sorry for this big theory but was important!!

Mod if you feel this post violating please delete this but this is my view that all should be allowed to share & request here or else what we can do is put a request section only for special members and only they can access them..... a totally different section of requests!!!

Yes it is important for others to know that what they do by collecting every single EA in this world is something Odin said: "foolish mortal" :D

Hmm.. it's not a different section of request in our opinion. But a different section of quality.

Currently I have 4 things that I could share for "special" members besides this gift thread:

- weekly support & resistance of big players, i've shared this once here if i'm not mistaken.

- weekly market sentiment & psychology analysis

- equilibrium indicator such as in George Soros technique, and no it's not repainting.

- news scalping prediction technique with 80% accuracy

- this gift

- historical momentum indicator -- yet to come

Well, until the "proposal" is final with our admin, i'll keep them for myself.

Regards,

Ore no Shinka Hikari yo Hayai. Zen Uchi o Nani no Mono Ore no Shinka Chuito Kore Nai.

Ten no Michi yo Iki. Subete o Sukosadoru Otoko.

You are right william that collecting ea's is waste of time.

but regarding quality material??

one thing is for sure 90% of the members or i must say 95% of the members in this forum are people who are not yet successful in forex and are searching for something which will change their way of trading infact the perspective of trading has to be changed.....

we all are here to help each other! aren't we?

then the best idea is to not to keep this forum free..... we better keep a membership fee which is nominal and that also per month......

u have a few set tools for your trading but everyone does not have, almost everyone is trying to swim with floats and this forum is acting as float by providing them support.....

the thing should that the traders who are even 50% successful should share their stuff open heartedly and not just the part of the system or strategy......

normally people like to provide only half or even less than half of the strategy....

the point is to search for successful traders even 50% successful in this forum itself and boost their morale and puch them to discuss what is working for them so that we all can benefit......

but again the same thing how will we make this elite traders section when now a days no one wants to share their strategies!!!! Right??

There is no delight in owning anything unshared

You are right william that collecting ea's is waste of time.

but regarding quality material??

one thing is for sure 90% of the members or i must say 95% of the members in this forum are people who are not yet successful in forex and are searching for something which will change their way of trading infact the perspective of trading has to be changed.....

collecting ea .. is a good thing IMHO . Limit just for EDUCATION purpose. and yes ... you got a point there.

we all are here to help each other! aren't we?

WE ARE. all we need ... is that member became active - make discussion, report what they 've been through, and giving an education to one another. This is a PUBLIC forum which mean that u can easily be a "MEMBER" which is ...2000+++ member right now ... and those are public STUFF

then the best idea is to not to keep this forum free..... we better keep a membership fee which is nominal and that also per month......

u have a few set tools for your trading but everyone does not have, almost everyone is trying to swim with floats and this forum is acting as float by providing them support.....

IS A BAD IDEA . do what ... VISA told u to do ... :) - you can see it on my signature.

the thing should that the traders who are even 50% successful should share their stuff open heartedly and not just the part of the system or strategy......

normally people like to provide only half or even less than half of the strategy....

the point is to search for successful traders even 50% successful in this forum itself and boost their morale and puch them to discuss what is working for them so that we all can benefit......

but again the same thing how will we make this elite traders section when now a days no one wants to share their strategies!!!! Right??

bold .. is what other forum don't have . is a good suggestion :) thanks

you actually .. "don't really needed" .. those strategy .. all is up to you .. are you willing to used it and comfortable with it.

so if you are active , you are giver and.doesn't have any CEMPLON background on the net, surely we'll invite you ...

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

---- make sure Oxford or Cambridge knows it ...--- K =D>

few days i cannot log on. i really dunno if i am been ban or not.....

zeeshanfkhan wrote:

THAT'S A BAD IDEA,,,,,

hope u guys r agree with me..

how about me that had post my precious ebooks to this room and sunddenly they ask me to pay for it ?

i still have many indicator...but since there is a topic like this...make me think twice to post anything in this forum...

REMEMBER LIKE ZEESHANFKHAN TOLD BEFORE SO MANY FOREX LOSER IN HERE...

AND I HOPE THIS FORUM CAN HELP THEM TO WINNING BACK THEIR LOSING MONEY....

BUT IF U WANNA ASK THEM TO PAY TO THIS FORUM THEN I WILL BE THE 1ST ONE TO LEAVE THIS FORUM

HELPING EACH OTHER IS STILL THE BEST WORDS FOR ME...

i wouldn't mind to share my indicator IF THE FORUM CAN MAKE ME SURE THAT THEY WILL NEVER ASK FOR ANY FEE TO ANY MEMBER ....

IS A BAD IDEA . do what ... VISA told u to do ... :) - you can see it on my signature.

Our lovely Bro K already said it, and I'll say it also... there will be NO paid system for members

There won't be paid system for members. Even our lovely admin said so. His idea of making money from this forum is advertisement system, where people who want to advertise on this forum pay him. So members will always be free. Since this forum is new, the only ads you get here is from google adsense. So if you feel grateful to our admin, don't forget to support him, if you know what I mean.

Regards,

Ore no Shinka Hikari yo Hayai. Zen Uchi o Nani no Mono Ore no Shinka Chuito Kore Nai.

It's ok zeeshanfkhan,

never mind,

we all here try improve our trading skill...

and we all looking for the perfect tools to help us (that is never exist)...

i am a newbie too...so sorry if i got wrong opinion...

but for me , trader should be more flexible,

knowing when to earn and when to lost,

then will win for sure, :mrgreen:

Hi William,

Came across this thread and would like to apply as well. Here are my 10

DC Bonta -- FxNationLive Trading Materials

http://www.indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2186

Encyclopedia of Candlestick Charts

http://www.indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2504

FAP Winner Grid Trader

http://www.indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2526

Power Trading Hypnosis - Steve G. Jones

http://www.indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=2544

REQ: 4xWorks

http://www.indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=2581

International Encyclopedia of Technical Analysis

http://www.indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2601

Quantum Swing Trader

http://www.indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=2628

Fast Forex Profits - Jeffrey Wilde

http://www.indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2648

Stage III Forex

http://www.indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2677

Panther System EA

http://www.indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2805

These and some other discussions and contributions to other threads. Hope that I can qualify, Thank you.

Hi there,

I have a gift (a new "holy grail". a great one in my opinion.) for you all. Well, it's not exactly for you all. Only for some of you :P

This thread might be quite long, so please read along to check if you are qualified for the gift or not.

I'll put this thread into several parts:

- What is the gift? Why is it so special?

- How to check if you are qualified?

- Why I have to make a restriction to get the gift?

- What to do to get the gift?

============================================

What is the gift? What is it so special?

The gift is kindda trading system, if I may say. Or perhaps a forex sugestion.

However....

This trading system is not based on indicators, EAs, price action, pattern, trading system, psychology, fundamental, technical, or any stuff that you have known.

This gift is based only on pure price history.

I'll give you an example. Please remember that this is just an example.

"Buy GBP/usd on 1 january 2009 and keep it for 10 days. This action has a 70% winning rate proven by 37 years of data."

There's also small fundamental analysis if you are interested. e.g. (again, this is only an example.)

"Price of silver has been decreasing because xxxx industry does not use silver anymore, therefor the demand of silver is lower. Silver will increase in January because xxxx and will decrease in february because xxxx."

Now what is the gift? The gift:

- are suggestions of 6 markets: EUR/usd, GBP/usd, usd/CHF, usd/JPY, Gold, and Silver.

- gives suggestion about 5 things: what position to take (long or short), when to enter, when to exit, winning percentage, and years of proven data for that percentage.

- based on price data only (so no bias, no need to backtest). Some data are taken from 37 years ago, long before electronic trading was available. You can't beat this one.

- there is also a small fundamental macro economy analysis if you are a fundamentalist.

- data are based on daily data, so scalpers might not find direct usefullness. Also, because it's based on daily data, you won't find many suggestion. So expect a small list of suggestion.

- The suggestion can be used for years to come.

How to check if you are qualified?

There are 2 restrictions for this gift of mine. You are qualified to accept the gift if:

- you have contributed at least 10 great contributions.

- you are a good member, but not have 10 great contributions, but you are referred by a good standing member of this forum.

You have no time limitation. So, if you are a new member, after you give 10 great contribution ask the gift. How to ask? read next section.

What are great contributions:

- Fulfilling request is counted as great contribution. There are many requests in this forum, from ebook, trading system, ea, translation, mirror, etc. If somebody is requesting something, and you fulfill it, you are doing a great contribution. Blindly making mirrors or blindly translating things are nice but I won't count it as great contribution.

- Sharing new (not double posting) EA / TS is also considered great contribution.

- Discussions are not considered as great contribution. However, teaching something new (e.g. new manual trading system or teaching your successful trading system) is considered a great contribution. So, people who just post "thank you" or "you are great" or "i love you" or simple common sense comments are not counted.

- History of Spamming / advertising will minus your point of great contributions.

If you haven't made 10 great contributions, but you have made some contributions (small or big), then you can ask a reference by other good standing member. If e.g. you've made 8 great contributions just ask (how to ask? read next section)for the gift and I or other good standing member will consider about it.

Who are good standing members, you asked? People who have given 10 great contributions.

Why I have to make a restriction to get the gift?

- 1st and for all, I would like to thanks every contributing members of this forum. I'm not the owner of this forum, i'm just the support team. However, the materials here are priceless to me, there are many great ebooks that I admire. To thank and especially distinguish those great people, I share this gift.

- I would like to encourage people to give contributions. Sharing is caring.

- I think this gift is quite special because of the extensive historical data it represents. Special gift is given to special people, isn't that true? :D

- There are some people who I think immorals (this is my personal opinion.). People who spams. People who take free system / EA from here and sell it to others. I don't want this special gift fall to their hand.

Hey, this is my gift to give, so I have the full right to do whatever I want with it. You don't have the right to complaint :P

What to do to get the gift?

To claim the gift, you have to do 2 things:

1. Give proofs of your 10 (minimum) great contributions. Just reply this thread asking "I want the gift, here are my 10 great contributions." After you login, there is "view your posts" link on top right. Search your own posts and copy paste (i'll give my examples later on) your great contributions. I might know you, but others might get jealous. So this step is mandatory. This step, I hope, will also result in a "hall of fame".

2. Reply in this thread with "I want the gift, here are my 10 great contributions." No PM, because my PM can only contain 25 messages. All PM will be ignored.

All in all, although we all know there is no holy grail, but I think this gift is special and usefull enough. And I only want to give it to good standing members. Afterall, this is my gift to give, you have no right to complaint. huaahahahahahaha :D :P

Regards,

P.S. I'll post to moderators corner, (if allowed by our admin). So, mods, if you are available please help me with the fulfillment of requests. please be patient, i'll prepare the gift 1st :P

P.P.S. In case you are wondering if I myself am a good standing member or not... Here are my 10 great contributions, there are many more I believe :P Search your own posts and put them into reply to get the gift.

1. I gave indicator

http://indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=128

2. Another indicator

http://indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=196

3. Fulfilling indicator creation request from Gyverd

http://indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=238

4. Another indicator creation request, fulfilled

http://indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=240

5. Sharing a trading system

http://indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=307

6. Another trading system

http://indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=310

7. I shared ebook

http://indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=874

8. Another ebook

http://indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=882

9. Translation request, fulfilled (it's not just 1 paragraph translation)

http://indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=690

10. Another translation request, fulfilled

http://indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=348

ok william, i hope this'll do :ugeek:

http://indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2837

cant wait to find out what the gift is!! ... :shand:

Let's check that gift,thanks!

1.hXXp://www.4shared.com/file/105497746/12b0f59e/AME_Cross_Trader_v202.html

2.hXXp://www.4shared.com/file/105497796/a71e8bd3/Autobot_EA.html

3.hXXp://www.4shared.com/file/105497830/bfce8151/Bar_Trader.html

4.hXXp://www.4shared.com/file/105497936/576f4e53/Chameleon_2008.html

5.hXXp://www.4shared.com/file/105497970/da602e62/CTNight_v12_-_sovetnik.html

6.hXXp://www.4shared.com/file/105498027/6ec1645d/DailySmartUnlimited.html

7.hXXp://www.4shared.com/file/105498126/18043efc/EAPasarCumiv2.html

8.hXXp://www.4shared.com/file/105497990/44e303ec/EA_Greezly_2008_.html

9.hXXp://www.4shared.com/file/105498142/49335d63/EA_Level_Scalper.html

10.hXXp://www.4shared.com/file/105498454/bf800bfc/EA_Senyum_Sok_Mu.html

11.hXXp://www.4shared.com/file/105497896/ac42ccee/Firebird_v065tf.html

12.hXXp://www.4shared.com/file/105498175/fc7a9b03/ForexMetaRobotDC.html

13.hXXp://www.4shared.com/file/105498086/e329bc41/Forex_Assassin.html

14.hXXp://www.4shared.com/file/105498427/69c8cc81/Forex_Funnel.html

15.hXXp://www.4shared.com/file/105498515/ad299459/GT_Shadow_v309.html

here is my contribution

The DayTrade Forex System

http://www.daytradeforex.com -

http://www.daytradeforex.com/b20o0.pdf

http://www.tradingsupreme.com/ -

http://www.tradingsupreme.com/supremedoc.htm?

http://www.crackingforexcode.com -

http://www.crackingforexcode.com/cfcx.htm

http://www.forexannihilation.com -

http://www.forexannihilation.com/fxanni542.htm

http://www.241forex.com - http://www.241forex.com/thankyou17.html

http://www.forex-trading-machine.com/ -

http://www.forex-trading-machine.com/tu09.html

http://www.forex-trading-machine.com/dtc.html

http://www.wattstrading.com/ThankYouCB.html?

http://trendforexsystem.com/cb/yohoo.htm

http://www.forexblueprintsystem.com/...ccesspage.html

http://www.theforexloophole.com/dlfx678/dlforex678b.htm

http://www.forexfactorx.com/hidden/access.html?

http://www.wholesale-sites.com/forexmembers/index.html

http://forexcandlesticksmadeeasy.com...sarea4628.htm?

http://www.forex-profit-system.com/c...tem/conta.html

http://www.smashingforex.com/smashx.htm

http://www.magicalforex.com/thanks2.html

http://trendforexsystem.com/formula/formx.htm?

http://www.4shared.com/file/68828518...System_v2.html

http://www.forexscanners.com/ -

http://www.4shared.com/file/68432421...ex_Scaner.html

http://winning-solution.com/ -

http://www.4shared.com/file/68848209.../WSS_9143.html

http://www.stealthforex.com -

http://www.4shared.com/file/65700450...x_V10_Zip.html

http://gettoberichnow.com -

http://www.4shared.com/file/65038038...ex_beater.html

http://fap-winner.com/ -

http://www.4shared.com/file/69745309...er_System.html

http://www.fellowtraders.com/robotee...ngetrader.html -

http://www.4shared.com/file/65041763...ngeTrader.html

http://www.forexprofitmonster.com/ -

http://www.4shared.com/file/68220312...t_Monster.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/65037915...GoldMiner.html

http://www.forexraptor.com/ -

http://www.4shared.com/file/65229985...ex_Raptor.html

http://www.instantforexprofit.com/ -

http://www.4shared.com/file/65037808...it_System.html

http://www.neuroshell.com/ -

http://www.4shared.com/file/65312753...ith_Crack.html

http://www.fractalwizardea.com/ -

http://www.4shared.com/file/65038360...lWizardEA.html

http://www.pointbreakea.com/ -

http://www.pointbreakea.com/

http://www.mtpredictor.com/index.php -

http://www.4shared.com/file/48418286...5_EOD.html?s=1

http://www.theforexassassin.com/ -

http://www.4shared.com/file/47283187...assin.html?s=1

http://www.4shared.com/file/46459166...untry.html?s=1

http://www.4shared.com/file/35228656...VE_76.html?s=1

http://www.forextracer.com/ -

http://www.uploadjockey.com/download...orextracer.rar

http://theforexhitman.com/ -

http://www.uploadjockey.com/download...rex_hitman.rar

http://www.forex-autocash-robot.com/ -

http://www.uploadjockey.com/download...x_autocash.rar

http://www.trendstuffer.com -

http://www.uploadjockey.com/download...er_4_1_.01.rar

http://www.forexfunnel.com/ -

http://www.uploadjockey.com/download...1x11funnel.zip

@ eggzactly

Terribly sorry for the lateness. I forgot that you've requested it before :P Sorry, that was not done on purpose. Anyway, all of them are valid, and I don't think there are any double post coz most posts here are based on mt4. Hoping for your further contributions. Gift sent to via PM to eggzactly

@ lerxst

Yes, i've remembered that you've contributed more than 10. All of them are valid. Hoping for your further contributions. Gift sent to via PM to lerxst

@ vurrie

You don't have 10.

@ vurrie, jenava2002, sillykiddo

Do NOT post your links on one page. Post each and every one of them separately on it's own post with it's own title. And post them on correct forum / subforum. Please delete your reply here and post them correctly. This thread is not a collection of things, this thread is a collection of reference.

Current Hall of Fame (without any order):

Texan, Jh07, Mashki, Gbon, Middx58, R326196, Cubicrey, Hakuzo, K12, Sonny, Yeni, DDD, Pasavento, Edw123, ejlamarque, nama12, Jackdan, Luffy-kun, zeeshanfkhan, makni, eggzactly, & lerxst.

Hi William,

I will like to apply for the gifts.

Below are my contribution.

Beating the Financial Futures Market 
[url]http://indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2968[/url]

30 Days to Market Mastery 
[url]http://indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2967[/url]

The Guru Investor: How to Beat the Market Using History's Best Investment Strategies
[url]http://indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2966[/url]

PICK STOCKS LIKE WARREN BUFFET
[url]http://indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=2965[/url]

The Science of Self Discipline
[url]http://indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=2936[/url]

The Compleat Day Trader II
[url]http://indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2935[/url]

RS of Houston - Breakthrough Day Trading Course $4900
[url]http://indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=2905[/url]

20 Trading Systems
[url]http://indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2899[/url]

Profitable Sniper Forex Trading System
[url]http://indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2901[/url]

The Most Wanted Forex Trading Robot
[url]http://indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2898[/url]

FTSE 100 Wealth Builder
[url]http://indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2904[/url]

Peter Bain's Complete home study course
[url]http://indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2903[/url]

Online Forex Trading
[url]http://indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2900[/url]

Thank you for the wonderful forum.

Thanks.

Hi William,

Thanks for this great forum, i'm curious about your system so according to your rules 10 contributions (no double post)

So can i have the gift ?

Hope we will find the holy grail if such things exist :D

Thanks again

1 Robot forex pro 2008,2009,2010, and 2011
[url]http://www.indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2991[/url]

2 FX grid
[url]http://www.indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2990[/url]

3 FT scalp parabolic
[url]http://www.indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2976[/url]

4 OsMA convergence
[url]http://www.indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2961[/url]

5 Rsi + BB ea
[url]http://www.indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2960[/url]

6 Rsi ea
[url]http://www.indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2937[/url]

7 Din kuskus ea
[url]http://www.indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2897[/url]

8 Mastermind3 ea
[url]http://www.indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2879[/url]

9 Rsi power maximum ea
[url]http://www.indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2881[/url]

10 Umac macd ea
[url]http://www.indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2880[/url]

Hello william,

this is my contribution. hope can get the gift from you. Size: 35.43MB

http://www.gigasize.com/get.php?d=rfgf6x0yzlc

following files in the download link :

1.) 6th worlds best system tested

2.) 25 years old made 1 million

3.) new trading dimension - how to profit from stocks, bonds, and commodity

4.) the new market wizards

5.) boris kathy - how realistic trading should be

6.) millionaire trader

7.) robert balan elliot wave principle forex

8.) robert slater - Soros unauthorized biography

9.) stefanini filippo - investment strategies of hedge funds 322page

10.) surefire trading plans

11.) trading chaos 1st edition

12.) Wetfeet insider guide - beat the streets - investment banking interviews

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for all who requested the gift. I've been busy for awhile and finally could catch up to this thread.

@ rangger

All seems valid. Gift sent via PM to rangger

@ victor21

- All valid. You even replied further for the bactests. Great. Gift sent via PM to victor21

- Well, we all know that there is no holy grail. But as eggzactly said, this could really help complete the puzzle on big picture.

@ DanDare, attas_al, bdnziom

As i've said before. This thread is a collection of link TO indo-investasi. Don't post your contributions here. Post erase your post here and post them on correct sub forum and on each new topic each.

@ All

As the technology progresses. I'll count your forward test result on mt4stats.com as one new contribution. Two 90% quality backtests will be counted as one new contribution, hey, backtest only takes you awhile, thus I guess it's quite fair in 2 for 1. When you test EA, you basically helping yourself, thus sharing the test result could also help others.

Current Hall of Fame (without any order):

Texan, Jh07, Mashki, Gbon, Middx58, R326196, Cubicrey, Hakuzo, K12, Sonny, Yeni, DDD, Pasavento, Edw123, ejlamarque, nama12, Jackdan, Luffy-kun, zeeshanfkhan, makni, eggzactly, lerxst, rangger, & victor21.

Regards,

Hi William,

Your system really got my attension, these are some of my contributions, It's hard as most of the stuffs I had are already in indo-investasi, still I managed to "squeeze" out some stuffs to contribute, really looking forward for your mysterious gift :)

1 Babypips Ebook Compiled!!!
[url]http://indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3255[/url]

2 1% a day keeps poverty away... (a grid EA)
[url]http://indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3251[/url]

3 MQL4 full course by CodersGuru
[url]http://indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3232[/url]

4 fractal wizard 3 request
[url]http://indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3227[/url]

5 Demark Indicator
[url]http://indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3234[/url]

6 A great Tutorial on Building a NN EA
[url]http://indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3229[/url]

7 (REQ) GOmega GBPJPY
[url]http://indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3219[/url]

8 [REQ] Chameleon EZ (I posted Chameleon 2008 as i only have that)
[url]http://indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3107[/url]
- thanked in this thread:
[url]http://indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2698[/url]

9 MetaTrader 4 CopyTool Software (posted in different threads due to requests)
[url]http://indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2620[/url]
[url]http://indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3057[/url]
[url]http://indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3070[/url]

10 A forward test posted for forex derivative EA
[url]http://indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3083&start=140[/url]
(ikewang3.mt4stats.com)

11 Powertrader from powertraderlive.com
[url]http://indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3167&start=40[/url]

12 Answered question on a broker
[url]http://indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3104&start=10[/url]

13 Enterra Forex Star EA 3.2 Beta posted
[url]http://indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2340&p=23454#p23454[/url]

14 The Mastermind EA version 3
[url]http://indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3305[/url]

15 windsorparkfx's trade manager latest version 1.6 update 
+ 4 forward test posted (mt4stats, onixtrade and a forward test zip)
[url]http://indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3167&start=30[/url]

That's a total of 19 contributions if you count the 4 forward tests as 4 contributions

Thanks,

myanyx

Indo-Investasi Rocks