Gomega Trader FX AutoTrader

Re: Gomega Trader FX AutoTrader

After using Gomega EA for 2 days, it keep on hitting SL and my account from 5000 to 3500... Tried M30 and H1.. same thing.. it looks OK with the trend, but after that, it hit SL. then bounce back... Any others Gomega user experience this? Is Gomega still profitable??? :huh: :wew:

Hi Everyone

I stand corrected. On the 15 minute charts, this ea performs dismally. However, on the 1 hour chart, it took a $5000 account to $6300 in 1 day. I know more time is required for a proper evaluation, and this is only a demo account.

Would someone know if the ea provided earlier works for live accounts??

Peter

Hi Everyone

I stand corrected. On the 15 minute charts, this ea performs dismally. However, on the 1 hour chart, it took a $5000 account to $6300 in 1 day. I know more time is required for a proper evaluation, and this is only a demo account.

Would someone know if the ea provided earlier works for live accounts??

Peter

At first I saw it making US$1k, but after the next day, it keep losing in smaller trades i.e. $70, $100, $89..etc

In the end, I still lose $500... it's always up and down...

there's some live statement here.. i am thinking to test fxpp too.

http://www.fxrobotman.com/live-statements/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

thanks SONNY .... any manual pal ??

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

---- make sure Oxford or Cambridge knows it ...--- K =D>