• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Re: Advanced Synergy 2.0

Try this link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?tuzmmotkkxm

Hope this helps. :)

1. You need LJ_SIG & LJ_SYNERGY_ID to build #MTF_LJ_SYNERGY_ID, here's the code:

http://www.4shared.com/file/201960875/c51314ba/LJ_online.html

2. You need to rename the "Traders Dynamic Index VISUAL ALERTS.mq4" to "Traders_Dynamic_Index.mq4", that's what the LJ's indicators need

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

guys someone who was in this Mr. Malone's trading room reported on one of the fx boards that Malone doesn't make a dime trading Synergy. He makes all kind of confusing statements like today seems like a very volatile day better not to trade and then suddenly says "well I was able to grqab 10 pips because of my experience" and all kinds of other things.

He basically says its a complete scam.

So take care .......

guys someone who was in this Mr. Malone's trading room reported on one of the fx boards that Malone doesn't make a dime trading Synergy. He makes all kind of confusing statements like today seems like a very volatile day better not to trade and then suddenly says "well I was able to grqab 10 pips because of my experience" and all kinds of other things.

He basically says its a complete scam.

So take care .......

Hi Hermanhess,

I dunno if DMalone makes a dime trading Synergy or not, but I believe he does since he developed it. ;) I believe they offer managed accounts as well, maybe he trade's these, I don't know.

I've been in his trade rooms a few times during the past Summit's they've had and he's very professional and knowledgeable, a lot of experience. He also made available his pip statements every month going back to late 2008, daily pips show 100+ most days trading mini's. Very impressive, but the style is like scalping to me so I don't like it.

i dont mean during the summit but in his regular everyday trade room, during summits they flash fancy statements and talk a lot to entice people to join.

Please read this -------------> hxxp://xxx.trade2win.com/boards/forex-strategies-systems/91908-dean-malone-advanced-synergy-review.html

i dont mean during the summit but in his regular everyday trade room, during summits they flash fancy statements and talk a lot to entice people to join.

Please read this -------------> hxxp://xxx.trade2win.com/boards/forex-strategies-systems/91908-dean-malone-advanced-synergy-review.html

Ok thanks, I see what you mean.

I agree that during the summits, most of the speakers including dean/compass upsell their products. Chris Lori spoke at the 2nd last one on psychology and that was phenomenal! I didn't find too much of value in the last one though. They gave a free month in their regular trade room which I barely attended. Still an upsell element but some useful info in the 1st week while alot of newbies present so lots of questions asked/answered.

I believe Dean has found his own holy grail, something that works for him and fits his style/personality - something each of us must find for ourselves. That said it's wayyy too discretionary to be useful for a new trader. Weird and uncanny how he blends scalping but with almost a longer term feel to it, but it works for him.

I tend to agree with the other post in that there are alot of inconsistencies and unanswered questions, almost as if they were trying to hide something. Buyer beware for sure!! As i said, personally, I wouldn't recommend this to a newbie. As an intermediate to advance trader you might get a few ideas but I wouldn't pay for it - just do the summit, and get some additional value from other speakers.

• 2 weeks later...

Dean Malone's 3 Day Intensive Training PDF's

I have heard on several forums the same complaints that HermanHess has mentioned. I tend to believe that they are true after reading from so many different comments, but I do not have any experience in his live trading room.

In October 2009 Dean gave a 3 day seminar that he calls his Intensive Training and Play Book. Here are the links to the pdf's if you are interested.

hxxp://[email protected]/file/1kaB-Oql/Day1.html

hxxp://[email protected]/file/QK-cKK6e/Day2.html

hxxp://[email protected]/file/xgo2ByNc/Day3.html

Thanks is always appreciated.

FXClarence

Edited by FXClarence
Fix link