Leechers of FriendlyTraders amongst us

Re: Leechers of FriendlyTraders amongst us

SELLING it to the newbies :x

Yeah, in fact if I m not wrong coming from CG, some members even have the whole webshop looking so PRO & Selling to NOOBS.. :cry: :ahhh: (btw where & what is CG? my keyboard is faulty :oops: )

there is one in indo ... look

http://www.kaskus.us/showthread.php?t=1288654

I just read from kaskus, he complain to CS Fapturbo because his thread (the one that he sell Fapturbo to noobs ) has been delete by admin kaskus because CS Fapturbo ask to delete it and the best part is he ask CS Fapturbo to delete other thread which the thread share Fapturbo for free, may be he will be lost his customer if they know there is a free version lol.

I can you believe this guy? :hammer:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha, :shock:

2 members here rushing to post "mostwantedforexrobot" in FT

http://www.friendlytraders.com/forum/4274_59/most-wanted-forex-trading-robot-open-code.html

[url]http://www.friendlytraders.com/forum/4275_86/most-wanted-forexrobot-com.html[/url]

Just can't wait to score points.... :D ....dork

It is not good indeed.. but please consider the fact that people may have gotten it from other sources, like I did. I try to make points and buy stuff to share here. For example with newsprofiteer which I bought and shared here. I really hope the people leeching this forum will do the same.. Give and you shall receive even more..

please share people.. I promise it will make you feel good :)

AiRiCk

haha, :shock:

2 members here rushing to post "mostwantedforexrobot" in FT

http://www.friendlytraders.com/forum/4274_59/most-wanted-forex-trading-robot-open-code.html

[url]http://www.friendlytraders.com/forum/4275_86/most-wanted-forexrobot-com.html[/url]

Just can't wait to score points.... :D ....dork

It is not good indeed.. but please consider the fact that people may have gotten it from other sources, like I did. I try to make points and buy stuff to share here. For example with newsprofiteer which I bought and shared here. I really hope the people leeching this forum will do the same.. Give and you shall receive even more..

please share people.. I promise it will make you feel good :)

AiRiCk

:arrow: :P :peace:

@AiRick;

100% I Agree with you AiRick :shand: , thats give us a good Karma in our Trade for everyday :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

" I ' LL BE BACK "

• 2 weeks later...

dont forget this site :x

[url]http://forum.as-1.us/index.php[/url] 

The site quoted above, MIGHT BE a spyware site. Why? POSSIBLE "BUFFER OVERFLOW ATTACK". :!: :idea:

At least, It behaves like a "buffer overflow attack". If you have your task manager open and monitoring it before going to this site then after goining to the site you will understand what I am talking about. If you have only two tabs of this site open at the same time you will notice that more than 500 MB of your RAM memory is sucked until it takes your RAM to almost Zero or dead in a matter of a minute or less which of course would depends on your system. Firewalls and antivirus programs usually do not detect such attacks and It appears the way to detect them is simply monitoring your RAM via your task manager and applying some common sense! :huh:

Extracted: "One of the most serious and common attack types on the Internet is the buffer overflow attack. This type of attack occurs when a malicious program or script deliberately sends more data to its memory buffer than the buffer can handle. It is at this point that a successful attack can create a back door to the system though which a hacker can gain access. The goal of most attacks is to install malware onto the compromised PC whereby the hacker can reformat the hard drive, steal sensitive user information, or even install programs that transform the machine into a Zombie PC. " :|

Data theft, computer crashes and system damage or ...

I might be mistaken about it but I thought it was better to let you know at least of my opinion. Good luck to everyone. ;)

IMPORTANT NOTE:

The site quoted above is very dangerous as explained earlier which is now evidenced below for you to see. It is very much likely that your firewall or anti-virus will not detect it thus would not be a good idea to get close to it!

:idea: :!: TrojWare.JS.Exploit.XMPars.d@2329094 :idea: :!:

I don't know why and how this harmful site happen to come under this interesting thread. I hope it was not done on purpose to harm! :x

To your success. :peace:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

It's no about the leecher nature of somebody, it's about sharing without limits, without thinking about the other thinks. If you really want to share something you do not think if you give something you have to receive something. It's just about sharing. Well, it's my opinion and if a have something new for the community i will share it. Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's funny that I came upon friendlytraders last night, i gave up trying to register on their site for waiting list. From what i read [didn't have patience reading more since not free to the public], but it seems one must earn points to even download things. if one does not have x-number of points, one can just forget it. it seems earning points is only possible if u have some product to post on their site. for them, i give a thumbs down...

Here's how it works... they give their mates 30000 library points for some crap software or course. When you submit you get 1500 if you're lucky. I submitted a course which one of the moderators offered a 1500 reward. Instead he gave me 150 for it, nice!

I wouldn't be surprised if the mods start selling their stuff for profit. I for one won't be contributing to it.

I think friendlytraders website was built just so the authors can collect every EA and use for themselves !

LOL. Funny considering their motto "Taking The Scam Out of Your Trading". Plus the points system....I'm never one for such a system. It's either you share it or not. I think most of us will just stick around in this forum where we all can give and take at the same time.

I think friendlytraders website was built just so the authors can collect every EA and use for themselves !

friendlytraders are the biggest bunch of losers around, their point system is built for their benefit X-(

i agree they do seem to have a comprehensive list of trading systems/software/books etc

their layout and grouping is good, i wonder if anyone is able to get a few of their trading systems/software/books etc uploaded our fourm here

There's a trader on the as1 site who has most of FTs top indicators and software. He sells the collection for $1500. Not cheap, but as their are many members here we could all pitch in say $1 each and buy it to share on here. Maybe a moderator can arrange it.

Hi All,

I don't think it is a good idea to chip in anything and buy some Forex tool. This is totally wrong for some reasons.

First, you should notice that whatever you are looking for will be available sooner or later, and possibly doesn't take long to be spreading out after purchase.

Second, if you buy stuff like that you actually support scammers to scam every trader so they steal our money by just faking some indicator or EA here or some other forum's and then sell it to us.

There are a lot of reasons that if you try to think of, you won't buy after all anything from non-trusted sellers.

I would say most sellers, which is around 98% of them are big scammers so you need to be very careful.

Save your money today maybe you need it tomorrow.

Best wishes,

a New Year 2011 has come, and the challenge has just started 8-)

I must agree with scarface. How many times have we seen something advertised which we wish to buy it because it looks good or promises the road to profitability. In this and other forums, I have downloaded systems which I was interested in, and I find out that most of them are just a plain waste of money. I can imagine all the money I would have wasted if I buy every system or book that I like. I am not saying that this one is good/bad, I do not know, just don't just buy it because it seems good. These salesman can sell anything, they know how to do the talk and entice you because we all dream of the Holy Grail and the road to profitability. If you have a system that works or are more in the green than the red, stick with it, there is no reason to change or look for the Holy Grail. If not, demo some of the systems you find here, there are some good ones; there is no quick way to riches.....

I must agree with scarface. How many times have we seen something advertised which we wish to buy it because it looks good or promises the road to profitability. In this and other forums, I have downloaded systems which I was interested in, and I find out that most of them are just a plain waste of money. I can imagine all the money I would have wasted if I buy every system or book that I like. I am not saying that this one is good/bad, I do not know, just don't just buy it because it seems good. These salesman can sell anything, they know how to do the talk and entice you because we all dream of the Holy Grail and the road to profitability. If you have a system that works or are more in the green than the red, stick with it, there is no reason to change or look for the Holy Grail. If not, demo some of the systems you find here, there are some good ones; there is no quick way to riches.....

I am 100% aggree with you. That why I am interested only with the learning material. I am new here, and started to share the video.. just hold on, brother.