Neuro Shell Trader

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neuro Shell Add-ons

Hir there

This is a great forum and I wanted to contribute with this Add-on package for Neuro Shell.

I am just starting with this very appealing software so if someone could upload the video tutorials from the CD, that would be great. I have a video selection, but this is not the same as the detailed ones from the CD.

Cheers,

Heiko

http://rapidshare.com/files/418260110/NS.ZIP

Hir there

This is a great forum and I wanted to contribute with this Add-on package for Neuro Shell.

I am just starting with this very appealing software so if someone could upload the video tutorials from the CD, that would be great. I have a video selection, but this is not the same as the detailed ones from the CD.

Cheers,

Heiko

http://rapidshare.com/files/418260110/NS.ZIP

File download quota has been reached, cannot download any more, pls upload it to multiupload.com.

Thnaks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Problems with NST

Hi

I have two serious problems with NST (5.6 beta)

1. Date: The date is 1 day in advance. I don´t know whether this is a problem of MTFeed or NST.

2. Trade execution in NST: Some strategies simply are not executed in the Alerts and Order window. Again, don´t know whether it is MTFeed or NST.

Anyone who can give me a hint?

• 2 months later...
Ive already upload it few hours ago for the feed...search for nsdtmt4... there's some instruction in it too...

Hi chesire I checked that before asking the question, but could not find any instructions about how to set up the data feed from mt4 to nsdt. All the necessary files to do it are there, but no instructions :(

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...