Forex Day Monster

I v10 is not the newest release but it is close. v10.3 is the most current release of Stealth but I am not sure if it is available here or one of the other boards or not. I pretty much stick to the rules 100% and the only change I made was to use a large mt4 brokers so I get a better picture of the true trading volume (MB Trading is my MT4 broker of choice for this). Other than that I stick to rules along with using some of the info found in the ultimate stealth forex guide that can be found on here. My days all vary depending on what I have to do that day but I try to trade both the Londond & US sessions and stop trading after about 3pm EST. If I know a day is going to be busy I may skip it all together and just use FDM on the 30m or 1H charts so my screen time is reduced.

detrader,

thanks for the explanation. Do you use trend bias from a higher tf? Or from the use of the pivots as per the system. If so, do you trade only trend/bias trades or will you also take "counter trend" trades. In other words if the pivot bias is long say, but the 1 hr trend is going short, would you trade short? Just asking you the last one to make sure, I know you've said you trade only by the rules.

Many thanks

Edited by pardy

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know how else to explain it, I trade it exactly by the rules set in the system other than using a specific broker that gives me a better idea of trading volume for the period. I dont use any extra indicators or multiple time frames or any of that, I honestly don't believe in using multiple time frames because I can't predict when the trend on the 4H time frame is going to change. This allows me to focus on what the market is presenting me with on the time frame I trade.

PS: version 10.3 of stealth has slightly different rules because of their inclusion of a pivot point indicator. I am sure it just a rehash of those freely available but I can't be sure.

PPS: Also if you all want to discuss stealth in depth I suggest maybe a different thread so this one doesn't get hijacked and they can refocus on FDM.

I v10 is not the newest release but it is close. v10.3 is the most current release of Stealth but I am not sure if it is available here or one of the other boards or not. I pretty much stick to the rules 100% and the only change I made was to use a large mt4 brokers so I get a better picture of the true trading volume (MB Trading is my MT4 broker of choice for this). Other than that I stick to rules along with using some of the info found in the ultimate stealth forex guide that can be found on here. My days all vary depending on what I have to do that day but I try to trade both the Londond & US sessions and stop trading after about 3pm EST. If I know a day is going to be busy I may skip it all together and just use FDM on the 30m or 1H charts so my screen time is reduced.

Thanks! Appreciate the info. I got it. It's all same except there is 1 additional indicator: Stealth_Pivot_ v10.3. It looks as any Pivot Point Indicator will do the job. :)

Edited by fx4_ever

I don't know how else to explain it, I trade it exactly by the rules set in the system other than using a specific broker that gives me a better idea of trading volume for the period. I dont use any extra indicators or multiple time frames or any of that, I honestly don't believe in using multiple time frames because I can't predict when the trend on the 4H time frame is going to change. This allows me to focus on what the market is presenting me with on the time frame I trade.

PS: version 10.3 of stealth has slightly different rules because of their inclusion of a pivot point indicator. I am sure it just a rehash of those freely available but I can't be sure.

PPS: Also if you all want to discuss stealth in depth I suggest maybe a different thread so this one doesn't get hijacked and they can refocus on FDM.

I agree. this thread should remain focus on FDM. However, I would like to learn more about other profitable system and Stealth interest me. Because unlike other trading system, Stealth has precise entry/exit rules and R/R ratio is far better than most systems. So, if you would lead the thread under 'Stealth Trading method', I will participate. If you could do that, I am sure many of trader here would be thanking you for it. Let us know the link if you decide to start the thread. Thanks,

While I do believe the Stealth system has one way to trade the 30m time frame the main system is built around the 15m time frame which is what I trade it on. I do remember looking at the 30m charts with it and found it was less profitable but I can't seem to find my notes as to why that was the case. I believe I started with FDM because I was looking for something to trade on the 1H and 30m time frames and found that I liked it for both of those. I am also looking at another system on the 30m that I picked up form ebay a while back but I havent had the time to watch the charts with it like I have with other systems

Hi detrader,

If I remember correctly, in the ultimate stealth guide, the author has a long term strategy for Stealth system which using H1 to trade.

Have you tried that?

hello guys~

wooooo~ check out all the post we had.. cool.. thanks for supporting~...

forgot to post my trades yesterday... wasn't impressive.. had a 32pips loss on e/u..

i have one current position open right now.. with 1 lot closed at +30pips =D target for the second lot to go to 1.3052 on e/u

Hi:

So many currencies give out the signal, but quickly turned and whipsaw big time. I trade G/U and got profit. Enter again and loss all the profit and breakeven. Again, I found Yen pairs seem to be less whipsaw, so i trade on E/J. It took for a long time and near US news, it was near hitting my stoploss. (missed by 0.5 pip (yes, pippetts)) and turned down and able to close with 20 pips. whew... what a ride. I don't like this type of chasing trade! I am exhaused it. Additional indicators that I tried to use to weed out the whipsaw didn't help at all today. I guess it is best to stay out of trading when there is many news coming out like today. Beige book may move the market again, but I am done for the day. I will keep +20 pips today.

Edited by fx4_ever

Hi:

So many currencies give out the signal, but quickly turned and whipsaw big time. I trade G/U and got profit. Enter again and loss all the profit and breakeven. Again, I found Yen pairs seem to be less whipsaw, so i trade on E/J. It took for a long time and near US news, it was near hitting my stoploss. (missed by 0.5 pip (yes, pippetts)) and turned down and able to close with 20 pips. whew... what a ride. I don't like this type of chasing trade! I am exhaused it. Additional indicators that I tried to use to weed out the whipsaw didn't help at all today. I guess it is best to stay out of trading when there is many news coming out like today. Beige book may move the market again, but I am done for the day. I will keep +20 pips today.

yup totally agree with u man~... crazy day we have... well i guess theres' never a dull day in trading~ hihihihih... i closed my second position with +10pips... what a roller-coaster!!

looking forward to tmr~

Hi detrader,

You only trade on 4 majors pairs which suggested by the author? Any additional pairs you trade?

Because I trade different sessions I stick with the majors minus the GB pairs and I throw in the EU/JPY because it is volatile but not nearly as bad as the GB pairs

Can somebody please edit this FDM Multi Trend Indicator to work on 5 digit brokers ?

On 5 digit it is showing only M1 and M5 and when I turn it to H4 it is blank.

This indicator is from older version of FDM, but I need that one . . .

Here is the link hxxp://www.megaupload.com/?d=JGEHS7B2

Update: I have discovered that it is working on some 5 digit platforms like FXCM and my platform is IamFX and it is not working.

Whats the problem ?

Edited by Omega

Can somebody please edit this FDM Multi Trend Indicator to work on 5 digit brokers ?

On 5 digit it is showing only M1 and M5 and when I turn it to H4 it is blank.

This indicator is from older version of FDM, but I need that one . . .

Here is the link hxxp://www.megaupload.com/?d=JGEHS7B2

Update: I have discovered that it is working on some 5 digit platforms like FXCM and my platform is IamFX and it is not working.

Whats the problem ?

On input parameter, you may want to change to 0 and apply to 4 hr chart. That may work.

how is your performance today fx4_ever, chopping here & there .. for me, really needs some good filters to filter all those lousy trades with higher probability. Currently using a mixture of indicators like the THV trix to catch when is a good entry but it is not 100%, still do not understand how to use the SuperADX, it just tells u a trend is forming ,do not know if it is a buy or sell, any ideas fx4_ever

how is your performance today fx4_ever, chopping here & there .. for me, really needs some good filters to filter all those lousy trades with higher probability. Currently using a mixture of indicators like the THV trix to catch when is a good entry but it is not 100%, still do not understand how to use the SuperADX, it just tells u a trend is forming ,do not know if it is a buy or sell, any ideas fx4_ever

Hi:

Short on G/U, +60 pips . Yeah, it was choppy, but if you are targetting 10-20 pips, you should have closed some trades even before the news. I didn't trade FDM un UK session today. .. Was slept thru UK session.

http://i34.tinypic.com/2zimxqs.png

I filter with cc indicator and ATR.

If I was up during UK session, I would have took that 'long' signal and target to the white dot (resistance) - my filter cc shows there as confirmation.

~~~~~ still do not understand how to use the SuperADX, it just tells u a trend is forming ,do not know if it is a buy or sell, any ideas fx4_ever
I only reference SuperADX. if SuperADX shows any types of bar (which shows trend maybe ending). After that, if FDM gives me good entry in the opposite of the trend (since SuperADX showed trend was ending shortly), I check my filter and take the trade. But, only if all my ducks in a row.

I see a lot of people trying to filter out all bad trades. If you can filter out 50-60% of all bad trades or false signals your doing better or as good as many professional traders. Bad trades and false signals are part of the game and you won't find any system that doesn't have them. The name of the game is having winning trades larger than losing ones.