NEURO SHELL - DO NOT POST IF IS NOT RELATED

Greetings,

got this article

HOW TO CONNECT NEUROSHELL WITH METATRADER

1)NSDT 5.0 link:

-not- working-Neuroshell DayTrader Pro 5.0 0with_crack.rar|23226668|0691F061A87CAFD297F2EEBEA97C2BB3|/

2)Metatrader 4:

://www.metaquotes.net/

3)Tradeput:

hxxp://rapidshare.com/files/118037590/T ... ar.gz.html

4) Connection datafeed between Neuroshell e Metatrader:

://rapidshare.com/files/118038517/NSDTMT4Feed.tar.gz.html

5)Datafeed Server:

://rapidshare.com/files/118038367/Servers.rar.html

6)Trialreset:

://rapidshare.com/files/58392748/Trial-Reset_v3.0_RC9.rar

7)Other related stuff (video, indicators, TS, dll, ecc...) can be found here: //www.investireoggi.it al

tread Neuroshell e Metatrader - ricominciamo da qui (Italian forum)

Let's get started!

1 – Install Metatrader

2 – Install Neuroshell (follow cracking instructions)

3 – Connecting NSDT to Metatrader

Neuroshell needs data to work, historical and real-time as well. We can have that if we install a datafeed on MT, and configuring NSDT to read this feed. Installing the feed is quite easy: extract the archive NSDTMT4Feed.tar.gz.html (link above, located in the forum //fxreal.ru).

The feed is just an EA (expert advisor) to be opened with MT as any other EA.

Copy:

a) NSDT-MT4Feed_(A).ex4 in the MT “experts” dir

b) MT4NSDTLib.dll in the MT “libraries” dir

Now open MT and choose a timeframe (any) and import the E.A. NSDT-MT4Feed_(A), if anything went well it should appear in the left window with all the other E.A.s

Double-click on it and set the parameters. Make sure to check the options “Allow orders in real-time” and “Import instructions from DLL”.

Attention: click on the button “Expert Advisors”, in the graph next to the EA name it has to appear a smiley.

We're done with MT.

Now we have to configure the NSDT server to pick up data in the same dir used by the MT feed. Extract the archive Servers.rar and put all the content in the NSDT “Servers” dir. Now select "MT4NSDTDataFeed.DAT" and open it with a text editor. There will be a single line, pointing to a dir (default: C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4\history\NorthFinance-Real\), which is the one where the feed puts the data. Replace it with yours. To find the right one navigate in the MT\history dir and choose the one with the historical data for the various timeframes. You'll have to go by trial and error in this phase.

Now open NSDT and configure the server. If all went well, you should be able to see the feed name listed, select it and choose the market for which it will be used (FOREX, obviously) and clicking on setup set the time as Eastern. Click on “OK” and there's a bad new: the feed is just a 15 day trial. You can solve this by using the prog “Trialreset”, which you'll find in the links above. Right now just click OK, and you'll have to set username and pwd for the server. You can leave them empty (Please note: I read somewhere that someone else had problems this way, and others that solved them by using their acct. data...I don't think it has anything to do with the feed, but keep in mind that I'm not an expert, just a guy that has faced all of this before, so give it a try...)

Also, to use it for RT data, you'll have to uncheck the option “Use server as an end of day data source”

Click on OK and you're done!

Run a test to check if it's working. Open the feed on MT, choose a 5 min chart EUR/USD. Now open a chart with NSDT and pick a template, for instance the default one based on Bollinger. Select the market (Forex) and then the instrument. You should be able to open the chart with no problems.

4 – Use TradePut to send orders from NSDT to MT

NSDT can be interfaced with MT to send auto orders according to the system running. To do this, it uses a script called TradePut, which you can find on the links above.

Extract the archive TradePutMT4.tar.gz and copy the files in the NT\templates. Then select tradeput as indicator, paying close attention to choose the right signals. You'll have to experiment a bit with the settings.

On the MT side, tradeput works through the same feed we installed before, so then we open a chart with the same timeframe running on NSDT and we configure it with the following settings:

-EnableAutoTrade: true

-isPrediction: true

-ID_Channel: 777

-tp: 200

-sl: 100

-Lots: 0.1

-TrailingStop: 50

DONE!

I got the 5.0 right here.//rapidshare.com/files/143186951/NeuroShell_DayTrader_Pro_5.0.zip-get it from CG forum recently. Or here //rs295.rapidshare.com/files/100022471/MetaTrader_-_Alpari_UK.rar --it was build in with MT-alpari - Italian forum -

WHY USING ANOTHER SOFTWARE ??? because C++(the F/word mql) were very limited in reading indicator and there is only one Indi that only read the F/word Moving average.

Now...THINK...

BASIC :

Traditionally, the term neural network had been used to refer to a network or circuit of biological neurons. The modern usage of the term often refers to artificial neural networks, which are composed of artificial neurons or nodes. Thus the term has two distinct usages:

1. Biological ..Bla bla bla....

2. artificial neural network (ANN), often just called a "neural network" (NN), is a mathematical model or computational model based on biological neural networks. It consists of an interconnected group of artificial neurons and processes information using a connectionist approach to computation. In most cases an ANN is an adaptive system that changes its structure based on external or internal information that flows through the network during the learning phase

got it from wiki

- In conclusion -

"it is an algorithm that can learn something and can adapt with environment - well we can ... say "forex""

If the F/word text that u just F/word read (in quote. RE READ THE QUOTE)is true... so congrats you just find yourself an EA.

and the problems is

"How to build it??"

"What strategy do i have to apply ???"

"what things do i need ??"

"how to tune it??"

I DON'T WANT ANY OF YOU POST SOMETHING THAT ARE NOT RELATED ...(i.e. like giving me a book. going for some articles that YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND.)

SO READ CAREFULLY,STAY IN THE COURSE (PROBLEMS) and KEEP FOCUS

, and if you were asking me "Is on the neighbor forum, do you read it ??" and I say." F/word UP and pointless" - I'm still curious.

PLEASE, I NEED YOUR HELP. POST YOUR OPINION RIGHT HERE!!!

First. We need neuralshell PRO ver 5.3-crack...??? Any body

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

---- make sure Oxford or Cambridge knows it ...--- K =D>

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: NEURO SHELL - DO NOT POST IF IS NOT RELATED

Kalau bicara Neuro Shell, Saya teringat Kang Kardel punya EA Boogie NN v.8 ? Mohon sudilah kiranya kesediaannya untuk berbagi (masih berhubungan dengan Neuro). Trims.

BOOGIE eh....

the F/word about BOOGIE...

First. IS NOT NEURO or NEURAL NETWORK. WHY????? because it not based on history. SO what F/Word CONCEPT that they claim neural for????

Second. IT LOOSE . AND YOU BELIEVED THAT NEURAL MA DONE ALL THE JOB....

In CONCLUSION BOGIE NN IS JUST ANOTHER GOD D/word MOTHER F/word D/word EA... AND THE NEURAL NETWORK IS IN THEIR MOTHER F/word A/word

so william, .... I SUGGEST NEXT TIME YOU CAN GO IN THE REQUEST THREAT and CAN MAKE YOUR WAY THERE ...

Next Time Keep focus ... READ THE FIRST POST !!!!

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

What is NEUROSHELL ?

What is F/word NEUROSHELL ????

check this sites neuroshell.com...

you'll find ...

A simple overview

The NeuroShell Trader is trading system building software. It is not a trading system in its own right, it is a toolkit of both traditional and artificial intelligence (AI) techniques you can combine to form computerized trading models. The models can consist of indicators and rules like traders have used for years, artificial intelligence techniques, or hybrids of both. It will build models for equities, futures, commodities, options, FOREX, indexes and more. You can build models for exchanges all over the world, like the NYSE, AMEX, FTSE, DAX, ASX, TSX, SFE, and many more. To build models you just need to be able to obtain data for the instrument or exchange in which you are interested. Then the models you build will automatically back-test, and continue to give signals into the future as new data arrive.

Advanced degrees and skills not necessary

To use NeuroShell you do not need to be a programmer, a Ph.D., an AI expert, a mathematician, or a statistician. In fact, sometimes it is better that you are NOT one of those things. That is because neural network experts, for example, frequently cannot come to grips with how easy and fast it is to train our neural networks. They are usually tied to the old style neural nets that require lots of "tweaking" to even get a net working. Often they think there must be something inferior about our technology because we have made it simple enough for traders and other novices to use. Neural net experts might be happier with our generic AI products.

Artificial intelligence study not required

Many people think they must have to read books about neural networks, genetic algorithms, and fuzzy logic or take a course before they can effectively utilize our software. That is just not true. We have already done all that studying for you starting in 1988, and created software that allows you to concentrate on the business end, not the science end. Our genetic algorithms, for example, act almost like other traditional optimizers. The main difference is you don't have to give them search increments, because they don't search the same way. With our advanced neural nets, you mainly worry about what to feed them, instead of how to get them configured and running. We let you drive with an automatic transmission, power windows, power steering, and power seats instead of making you learn to shift gears and do everything else manually.

Mainly is a B/word Program that calculate neural formula for example Forex ... to forecast and predict movement. and the most important is..

IT CAN WORKS LIKE ANY OTHER F/word EXPERT ADVISOR

Kalau bicara Neuro Shell, Saya teringat Kang Kardel punya EA Boogie NN v.8 ? Mohon sudilah kiranya kesediaannya untuk berbagi (masih berhubungan dengan Neuro). Trims.

BOOGIE eh....

the F/word about BOOGIE...

First. IS NOT NEURO or NEURAL NETWORK. WHY????? because it not based on history. SO what F/Word CONCEPT that they claim neural for????

Second. IT LOOSE . AND YOU BELIEVED THAT NEURAL MA DONE ALL THE JOB....

In CONCLUSION BOGIE NN IS JUST ANOTHER GOD D/word MOTHER F/word D/word EA... AND THE NEURAL NETWORK IS IN THEIR MOTHER F/word A/word

so william, .... I SUGGEST NEXT TIME YOU CAN GO IN THE REQUEST THREAT and CAN MAKE YOUR WAY THERE ...

Next Time Keep focus ... READ THE FIRST POST !!!!

Waw Chill Out Mr. Kardel :mrgreen: ... :peace: No Dispute i cuma goda2in u dikit :D Be cool Man :lol:

OK lets talk about Neuroshell, however i heard many2 users have gotted troubeld with Neuroshell v.5 (users from neigbourhood forum), I have a friend from another forum suggested us to use Neuroshell 4 because version 5, have gotted many2 trouble when the program has launched.

Btw we must considered our Computer must be in a good spec too e.q. Core2Duo or Core2 Duo Quad is more prefered, if we want to start Neuroshell Program. I mean Neuro can be used in Dual Core too or less (maybe except Celeron), but for our purpose & to take a fit condition for use this software is better used Comp. with the spec i mentioned before.

You Know why our Comp. must have required spec like that? lets take a look at first glance how it works:

http://i393.photobucket.com/albums/pp11/ayip21/Pq1YPzLi-80e0e4a23f9286a7c94337631d.jpg

In the left side we called Input Layer, Middle is hidden layer (or some caled Hidden Neuron, the right side is Output layer (how complex isn it ?)

But if we look a raw Neuro is only like this:

http://i393.photobucket.com/albums/pp11/ayip21/Pq1YQcFA-80e0e4a23f9286a7c94337631d.jpg

This is to far for the good result we hope, to many error trade will be. Now how can be like completed Neuro like picture above ? Via Training / Learning Proccess. We input Node to hidden layer by one by one (ooo My... Gempor deh Mr. Kompie :D )

That is a Pure Optimation, actually there's many tehnique optmation e.q. exhaustive search algorithm, genetic algorithm,...etc. According your question before i'll suggetsed use Exhaust Search Algorithm because they take approach try all the combination with one by one so the result is accurate.Thats is the answer of your 1st & 2nd & 4th question :

"How to Build it, What the strategy do i have applied, How i tuned it"

Thats why we need a good Proccessor PC to get a good result. Thats why i'm too lazy to studied this Neuro, so let you find person has allready studied this Neuro (ussually traders from background Enginering Faculty). This your 3rd question:"

What thing do i need??"

Regards;

"Otong Gawat, Torpedo Baja :D !"

Well WILL, Thats Why...LOL... I JUST UPGRADE MY PC. IT SPEND 5 MIllion ONLY FOR F/word BOARD -PROC-RAM (I USED AMD)

THATS WHY I NEED THE 5.3 VER.

Thank You for your explanation ... but frankly ...

"How to Build it, What the strategy do i have applied, How i tuned it" is not that B/word SIMPLE. I NOTICE IT ... SOME HOW IF THE ITALIAN CAN GET THIS SOFTWARE RUNNING.... SO WHY NOT?

IF WE MANAGE TO GET ADVANCE ENOUGH ... I SHOW YOU ... WHAT I MEAN... MEANWHILE LET'S JUST TRY IT ... SHALL WE

Well WILL, Thats Why...LOL... I JUST UPGRADE MY PC. IT SPEND 5 MIllion ONLY FOR F/word BOARD -PROC-RAM (I USED AMD)

THATS WHY I NEED THE 5.3 VER.

Thank You for your explanation ... but frankly ...

"How to Build it, What the strategy do i have applied, How i tuned it" is not that B/word SIMPLE. I NOTICE IT ... SOME HOW IF THE ITALIAN CAN GET THIS SOFTWARE RUNNING.... SO WHY NOT?

IF WE MANAGE TO GET ADVANCE ENOUGH ... I SHOW YOU ... WHAT I MEAN... MEANWHILE LET'S JUST TRY IT ... SHALL WE

OK Man :lol: LET GET IT ON Baby .... YEAH :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: ... :mrgreen: MMUANTUAPS eh sorry salah MMUAAKK - NYUS .... wekewekwekekekekeqqqq..... :D

"Otong Gawat, Torpedo Baja :D !"

• 9 months later...

So my understanding is that, we'll need to recode the indicators we use into plugins of neuron shell, so that they can be used as inputs to neuro shell, right?

If so, I think it's really too time-consuming... well...

• 8 months later...

Hi,

You might want to check this out. I have found a method to make prediction and implement it in a trading strategy using neuroshell.

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/2706/screen7b.jpg

The green bars indicate out of sample data. The signal doesn't change at all. Last thursday it took buy position and now almost 400 pips in profit.

Trades are simulated with strategy tester in MT4 like below:

http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/4360/screen3o.jpg

And the result like below. It doesn't include last trade which profit almost 400 pips.

http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/699/screen1w.jpg

http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/2779/strategytester.gif

Edited by mikono

Trades & calculations in neuroshell are done AFTER one bar completed. So it doesn't matter if the tick modelling is only 66%.

Sorry guys, I can not tell you more about the system. I only suggest, if you have enough persistence and hard work then some day you will find something big like this.

Edited by mikono

Hi Mikono, thanks for sharing with us that there's hope in working hard on this track. Can you kindly provide a working link of MTFeedPro, all the version I download are not working... With that we can work hard a good system like yours.

I use NSDT-MT4Feed quite some time and never had problem with it. Perhaps you can ask mbah kardel since he always has abundant source of trading stuff

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Hi,

You might want to check this out. I have found a method to make prediction and implement it in a trading strategy using neuroshell.

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/2706/screen7b.jpg

The green bars indicate out of sample data. The signal doesn't change at all. Last thursday it took buy position and now almost 400 pips in profit.

Trades are simulated with strategy tester in MT4 like below:

http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/4360/screen3o.jpg

And the result like below. It doesn't include last trade which profit almost 400 pips.

http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/699/screen1w.jpg

http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/2779/strategytester.gif

hi, can you share prediction and strategy for neuroshell ? can you help me to solve this message(no data is not available for z jma) when i attach indicator z jma on chart ?

thanks in advance

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Hello,

Someone would still have the datafeed files linking Mt4 to NeuroShell? They no longer exist anywhere. The one with the educated version of "NTSDMT4Datafeed.dll" file, if possible.

In particular I miss the Neuroshell "servers" folder.

If someone could reupload that, please !