GBP/JPY m1 Scalping System

diambil dari Forum tetangga:

So here is a strategy I have trying to work out fot the past month, and I seem to be getting better at it. What would be very nice, is if anyone can help me tune it a bit more.

Currency: GBP/JPY or USD/JPY (though i use it mainly on gbp/jpy:

Timeframe: 1M, 5M, 15M

Indicators: 3 sets of bollinger bands:

1) Period 50. Deviation 2 (RED)

2) Period 50. Deviation 3 (orange)

3) Period 50. Deviation 4 (Yellow)

(the template for this bollinger bands can be downloaded form this post)

Once you load your template you will notice the three sets of bollinger bands. Now, price will constantly range between these lines.

Sell strategy:

When price crosses the upper red band , at least half way to the orange band (if it gets to the yellow band is better but not as usual) Then the price will tend to retrace towards the center of the bollinger bands, you profit form this retracing.

Buy Strategy, it is the same as selling, the difference is that we will wait for the price to range between the lower red and yellow bands, and trade the retracing towards the center.

Tips: do not trade on ranging ,or quiet markets, do not trade previous to news releases. Go for 5 to 10 pips. Great system to trade between opening of london session and the closing of the japan session.

Stop Loss: since this strategy requires you to look at the screen (remember this is the 1M time frame) I tend to have two kinds of stops: time based and loss based.

Time based: Try and figure out how long will it take the market to get in your expected direction, if the time that you planned is already due, then close the order. No point on waiting for a loss...

Stop Loss: Since you are trading a very tight time frame your stops should also very very tight. Sometimes, you will profit from a 3 minute trade and you wont be able to set a proper S/L. So your stops will be given to you by your money management system...

What I would like to do is to study wether to add or not some extra indicators. I attach the results from my last week 102% profit, +80% of profitable trades.

4shared.com/file/134269744/60909b1a/1minuto.html

Chelo

"Otong Gawat, Torpedo Baja :D !"

• 11 months later...

Re: GBP/JPY m1 Scalping System

Sounds interesting to me :)

Will give it a try on my demo.

Will keep you posted.

-- 31 Oct 2009, 00:13 --

I was able to do short time testing.

There is need to have like trend filter because if it happen to open order in the opposite to main trend (1h trend for example) you may be in unlucky situation.

Cheers

Kudus is what gives me power....

• 3 months later...

I write an strategy for this in Ninjatrader.

Inkl. kommission & spreads the result is negativ. Optimizion for TP, SL, and deviation (seperated for buy and sell) but it tradet 24/5.

The reason: slowly long trends and short extreme breakouts.

But the strategy have potential.

How to eleminate the slowly long trends?

agressive money management strategy is what any good scalper will use, basically you are trading 5-10x your allowed lot size because your gains are small and your stops are also aimed to be sufficient.

[spoiler:26ukmy10]Never trust, never fear, never beg[/spoiler:26ukmy10]

On this picture you can see because the automatical strategy failed :)

Need a filter...

Or a better solution: take this settings as a filter for another strategy.

what sort of settings ? have you tried it ? success rate ?

• 6 months later...

Try this !

Hi,,,

I did programmed this strategy some time ago. May by one year ago. I can't remember exactly how results were!.

Try it ... If you think it needs a tweak or some thing else, please contact me. My contact info are inside the code itself.

By the way, you can try my EA "Basic Balanced Syetem" as well. It is very profitable and sucesseful system (EA). Do google search and you will find it easily in Forex Strategies Revealed.

Damn, I can't attach the EA code as a mq4 file. How can I do that?

• 2 weeks later...