DIN (Dolly-Isakas-Nina) V.3.0

http://i393.photobucket.com/albums/pp11/ayip21/DIN-version-310.jpg

Credit for Mr.Zeman (Still a Forex Traders) as The Founder & Ancol (not a Forex Traders anymore but as Option Traders) who just modified this system

http://www.4shared.com/file/65199580/b0fb12e8/DIN_v3_0.html

"Otong Gawat, Torpedo Baja :D !"

• 11 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Re: DIN (Dolly-Isakas-Nina) V.3.0

Hi guys,

Has anyone had experience using DIN (Dolly-Isakas-Nina) v.3.0 yet?

Is it a good system?

Is DOLLY GRAPHICS V13 an improvement of DIN (Dolly-Isakas-Nina) v.3.0?

I noticed DIN v.3.0 has DOLLY GRAPHICS V11 incorporated in it.

Maybe a DIN v.4.0 could be done with DOLLY GRAPHICS V13 in it?

Please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Re: DIN (Dolly-Isakas-Nina) V.3.0

Hello, and thanks for this great tread. I have been studying this system for a few weeks now, and it really looks like it has potential. I am new to manual trading, and was wondering if someone could walk me through the system regarding when to enter. I notice that the written entries tend to "repaint" sometimes, so what would you consider a confirmed entry point (both buy and sell) using this system. Thanks in advance for any advice!

• 3 months later...
Is it steadily - profitable? I don't usually like indicator heavy systems - often too many conflict against each other and repainting is usually an issue with a lot of indies as well. Kind of reminds me of Profit Monster where it uses a lot of computer resources. BUT . . . if its good then is definitely worth checking out. Thanks !

Is it steadily - profitable? I don't usually like indicator heavy systems - often too many conflict against each other and repainting is usually an issue with a lot of indies as well. Kind of reminds me of Profit Monster where it uses a lot of computer resources. BUT . . . if its good then is definitely worth checking out. Thanks !

well after testing both of this.. i prefer to use profit monster and other indicators for faster entry..

Does anyone have the new one? Its really great and easy. When everything lines up go short or long. All wins on this so far. Self explanatory!!

Screenshot here, doesnt get much easier:)

http://my.jetscreenshot.com/demo/20100706-oodi-258kb.jpg

Edited by cubicrey
attachment code