EA:LAWAQIB

Re: EA:LAWAQIB

Thax Mas William....

and here is some questions also,

In the report attached could somebody explain the followings:-

1) What is the Maximal Drawdown: 454.0 (5.18%)

2) Relative Drawdown: 5.18% (454.0)

The real actual draw down as I mentioned in previous post is more the USD5000, so what is the relationship of above item 1 & 2 with the real drawdown that I noticed. May be I interpret wrongly the meaning of draw down...

Thanx

Cheers,

Rey

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men/women to do nothing. Sharing is caring

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing though.

a negative RR does not mean that the EA / system couldn't make you money. It may or may not bring you profit. RR has nothing to do with making profit. RR has nothing to do to judge if an EA is good or bad.

A negative RR means, you are risking more money to get that amount of money. A positive RR means, you are risking small money to get big money.

Negative RR is like lending money from a loan shark. You loan $500 but you need to give a security or warranty of asset for $1,000. Positive RR is like lending money from a family. You loan $500 but you only need to cook the $50 dinner to get the loan.

The negativity is somewhat quite small. Which most people would consider ok.

In the "infamous" banking EA you risk 32 pips just to gain 5 pips. Is this wise investment? depends. In this EA you would risk 9.3 pips just to get 5 pips. Is this a wise investment? depends. Judging only, and only, from this RR, i would choose this EA over bankingEA.

Regards,

Ore no Shinka Hikari yo Hayai. Zen Uchi o Nani no Mono Ore no Shinka Chuito Kore Nai.

Ten no Michi yo Iki. Subete o Sukosadoru Otoko.

Kebanyakan EA kandas pada saat news.... :mrgreen:

Masih lebih aman pake EA pada saat Pasar Asia, spt EA MyLucky, Your_Lucky, Diamond. Karena jarang ada news yg "HOT" alias High Impact. Ente nyoba dipair apa Bos...?

*Mungkin EA ini masih perlu diberi filter lagi.. :wew:

------------------------------------

saya coba di pair EU :shock: ....

kalo ada bisa seh. ni EA ditambahin supaya hari jumat kaga trading... :peace: ....

matur nuwun,

Hi All,

Today is 2nd day, forward test result is attached, up to to date 8Dec08 GMT 17:10 total profit USD3794, today earn USD2486.

Questions:-

1] Have somebody already used it in real account?

2] The mq4 file already been cracked and able to run in real account?

The following question may disappointed by Mas William,

3] What is the Risk and Reward Ratio of this EA [it is not directly shown from the code, even I've checked the ordersend, and trace the 6th and 7th elements, but I still can not get it :twisted: :cry: ]

Cheers,

rey

Hi ... Can some one give the best setting for this ea...It seems that when I tested it on my mt4, the ea does not enter trade as much as bro cubicrey's ea...do we need to change the setting...? thanks...

Hi ... Can some one give the best setting for this ea...It seems that when I tested it on my mt4, the ea does not enter trade as much as bro cubicrey's ea...do we need to change the setting...? thanks...

Hi ,

Manual EA:LAWAQIB:

GUNAKAN TF 1H, PAIR EUR/USD, GBP/USD, EUR/JPY, USD/JPY & USD/CHF. PAIRS UTAMA USD/JPY

JALANKAN AJA PAKE VARIABEL DEFAULT GAK USAH DI RUBAH2X, KALO DI BROKER DENGAN 5 DIGIT (CONTOH FXPRO) PAKE DEFAULT,

TAPI KALO BROKER DENGAN 4 DIGIT (CONTOH FXOPEN) KALO PIP 170 GANTI JADI 17, SCURE PROFIT 50 GANTI JADI 5

(JADI CUMA 2 VARIABEL ITU AJA YANG DIGANTI, LAINNYA TETAP SAMA),

OKE BRO SELAMAT MENIKMATI SENSASI MESIN UANG LAWAQIB, OH YA, SISTEM YANG DIKEMBANGKAN DENGAN METODE MARTINGALE DIKOMBINASI DENGAN SCLAPING, EKSEKUSI DIPANDU DENGAN

MA7 DAN 34, SELAMAT MENCOBA

Use Time Frame H1, Pair EUR/USD, GBP/USD, EUR/JPY, USD/JPY & USD/CHF, The major Pair is USD/JPY,.

Just use the default settings. If the broker with 5 digit [e.g FxPro, Alpari] stick to default setting.

If the broker with 4 digit [e.g.Fxopen, FXDD, IBFX, SBFX, etc], the setting "Pips" change from 170 to 17, and the "SecureProfit" change from 50 to 5. (Only thees 2 variables you need to take care, the rest is the same). This system is developed with the method of scalping and martingale combination, exclusively with the help of additional indicators MA7 & 34, try with your own riskkkk. :oops: [see, how this forum improve my indo faster than my trading skilll] :P ]

And note: there is minimum account size requirement in order for this to Run, for my experience, I have put this EA into my USD 600 demo account, but wait and wait and wait like watching the paint to dry, nothing happen!!. After I register with new USD5000 deposit, the EA run immediately. So, gentlemen, actually what is the min amount required?

My question: how the MA 7 & 34 work in this EA, r they EMA or SimpleMA?

Cheers,

Rey

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men/women to do nothing. Sharing is caring

Thanks bro ...anyway can this ea run using live acc?

Say, it can run in real account, but are you ready? See the martingale risk as attached below for your kind perusal.

Cheers,

rey :lol:

To anybody who download "EA LAWAQIB [Decompile Version]" from my post, please tell me how it works??

Can it run in demo same like the original ex4 version, i just want to know if i decompile it correctly or not.

And let me know to if anybody use it in rael account.

Sorry for my bad english... :mrgreen:

Salam Profit. :evil: :peace:

My Motto is:

(D)o'a

(U)saha

(I)khtiar

(T)awakal

yes, it can work on live account Luffy-kun.

I use it on fxopen micro account, using usd jpy.

so far from below 2000 cent to 2124 cent with floating minus 67 cent.

Hi iwiyono,

Your initial capital amount is below USD20 ? it is not a bad idea to have fun... :)

Rey

dah nyoba...malah MC... :!: abisnya kalo dah salah posisi malah terus open dengan posisi yang sama dengan lot yang tambah tinggi..... :ahhh: harus ditmbah kode2 buat penyempurnaan:

1. jangan trading dihari jumat

2. open reverse jika salah posisi.

ada ide? sayang gw ga bisa bahasa mql...

Itulah seremnya Martingale Bos... :mrgreen:

*Ada gosip katanya Lawaqib punya varian baru, khusus untuk pair GBP/JPY... :geek:

Nyoba pakai EA ini, kalo dah salah posisi dia akan terus melipatgandakan loss-nya... Coba ubah settingnya untuk reverse condition dari 0 jadi 1 tidak mengubah keadaan :huh: Please advice... Thank

Mungkin klo diberi fitur hedging hasilnya akan lebih baik... :huh:

Cubicrey, how much your draw down...i mean max floating position...?

*Impressive result.... :arrow:

Hi z4wil,

please refer to this post

http://indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?p=5786#p5786

. Don't be shocked

Latest result attached.

Current Date : 11 Dec 08

Initial Deposit: 5000

Current Balance: 12012

Pair: GBPUSD

TF:H1

Hi z4wil,

please refer to this post

http://indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?p=5786#p5786

. Don't be shocked

Latest result attached.

Current Date : 11 Dec 08

Initial Deposit: 5000

Current Balance: 12012

Pair: GBPUSD

TF:H1

Holly Smoley.... :o