• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Probability Meter Ver.2

I attach a new version of Probability meter. I call it Ver.2.

According to the first author, before someone take a final decision should have in agreement, Probability Meter`s result in a previous time frame i.e. H4 with H1, M30 with M5, M15 with M5, M5 with M1 etc. This procedure has to be done, as the included in the graph of indicator, Statistical and MACD indicators (I mean the last 2 lines in the color graph of indicator) depend on time frame. I remind you that the first 3 indicators (I mean the first 3 lines in the color graph of indicator) DO NOT depend on time frame.

In the new Ver.2, I have re-programmed the indicator to make it automatically by itself. So, you do not need to load/check Probability Meter in a previous timeframe.

The new indicator has been tested and works fine.

At least, it is better than the previous one. :D

As usually, this new version of this indicator, you can find only in this forum.

If you like it, do not forget to give me few Kudos... :-bd

ps/

In order to receive the new file in mq4 form, you have to do the following:

1. substitute the extension EX4 of the attached file with the extension ZIP

2. just unzip the file.

• 4 weeks later...

Re: The Heart Of Forex and The Probibility Meter

Dear Asteris, thank you for “retouching” the prob meter indi, and I gave u kudo for this effort :-bd .

One question here, is it possible to turn the Prob Meter indi into scalping ea, by taking advantage of possible window of retracement when the indicator has reached its maximum values (let say probability of +100%, +91%), which could be interpreted the existing current trend would end for a while, and retrace (let say the prob meter will show the number + 82% or +72%), before the trend continue or even going to opposite direction.

Hope some great programmers here could help (and hope this question is not addressed in the wrong room of discussion).

^:)^

Re: Probability Meter Ver.2

Pardon me I dont really get the instruction here .... could anyone provide the attachment mq4 for the ver 2 . thank

I attach a new version of Probability meter. I call it Ver.2.

According to the first author, before someone take a final decision should have in agreement, Probability Meter`s result in a previous time frame i.e. H4 with H1, M30 with M5, M15 with M5, M5 with M1 etc. This procedure has to be done, as the included in the graph of indicator, Statistical and MACD indicators (I mean the last 2 lines in the color graph of indicator) depend on time frame. I remind you that the first 3 indicators (I mean the first 3 lines in the color graph of indicator) DO NOT depend on time frame.

In the new Ver.2, I have re-programmed the indicator to make it automatically by itself. So, you do not need to load/check Probability Meter in a previous timeframe.

The new indicator has been tested and works fine.

At least, it is better than the previous one. :D

As usually, this new version of this indicator, you can find only in this forum.

If you like it, do not forget to give me few Kudos... :-bd

ps/

In order to receive the new file in mq4 form, you have to do the following:

1. substitute the extension EX4 of the attached file with the extension ZIP

2. just unzip the file.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Re: The Heart Of Forex and The Probibility Meter

mograst,

I have the Heart Of Forex..PM me..

sarfx

share it with us...if not..then please dont ask people to PM you...what is your motive btw ?

I want to share to you for FREEEEEE...i dont wanna your MONEY,,im Rich man..( attachment file and email for you)..and then you can share for other people in this forum...cause last night i failed to upload Heart Of Forex in this forum......thank you