ask info T3BSYSTEM

ask info T3BSYSTEM  

17 members have voted

1. 1. ask info T3BSYSTEM

Re: ask info T3BSYSTEM

Hi,

Cannot find uptrend stock at this moment, so let talk about the downtrend stock first

S2 Strategies

S2 is for the Shorting of stock.

There are two methods: S2M1 and S2M2

S2M1 is more prefer then S2M2, because S2M1 can give us a better entry price and stoploss.

S2 M1 is a trendline method that use the trend line as resistance. Find 2 Pivot High Points (P1 and P2) then expect the 3rd point to touch the trendline (B1). On the next day, if a reversal bar (B2) happen, then short on the close of the day or open of the next day.

Set your stoploss 1 tick above the B1 High or 5% of your entry price.

For example

Your short entry price is $1. B1 High is 1.03.

5% of entry price = 1.05*1 = $1.05

You can set your stoploss 1.04 (1 tick above B1 High) or 1.05

S2M2 is break trough technique. When trough line is formed, enter 1 tick below it, if the price break, you will be in as shown.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

S2M1 Strategies

============

Bro klkoo, Can you label down the P1, P2, B1, B2 ?

S2M2 Strategies

============

Bro klkoo, Can you draw the box and show me the strategy?

CCL.jpg[/attachment:9ijm7s8f]

Dear KelvinHand,

Please find the label of the strategies of S2M1 & S2M2 for your kind comment & verification.

I have a few questions regarding the S2M1 strategy:-

1) Is it necessary to have 2 lower low pivot point (P1 & P2) before that in order to have trigger @ B1 & B2? Can we have 1 lower low only

2) Does it necessary to confirm with KRA line i.e. crossover signal ? BTW, does the KRA line is referred to MACD (11,25,8)?

For S2M2 strategy:-

1) Is it basically to break the trough line i.e. with a darvas lower box line?

2) Do we need to confirm with the KRA line i.e. under what conditions to be satisfied?

>>> Please find the label of the strategies of S2M1 & S2M2 for your kind comment & verification.

Very good. Now I now you understand the S2.

>>>I have a few questions regarding the S2M1 strategy:-

>>>1) Is it necessary to have 2 lower low pivot point (P1 & P2) before that in order to have trigger @ B1 & B2? Can we have 1 lower low only

This is the system, if you want to use it, you need to follow the rule.

Usually in the trading, you need a trend line extended with min 2 points, the more points touch or near the trendline the resistance is stronger. Once you had the 2 points, you are expecting in the future the B1 will touch the trendline and next expecting the B2 is a reversal bar.

>>>2) Does it necessary to confirm with KRA line i.e. crossover signal ?

Yes. When the MACD line is high and crossing signal line. The likelyhood that the a lot of traders are

watching this crossover. The best you can see the divergence. this will give you better comfirmation.

In the forum, they are a lot of time, the students still debating how high is the K Line.

And also when they look at the chart, their standard is look at 1 year timeframe.

Otherwise, less then that, the K line show a differrent perception

>>>BTW, does the KRA line is referred to MACD (11,25,8)?

Yes

For S2M2 strategy:-

>>> 1) Is it basically to break the trough line i.e. with a darvas lower box line?

Yes

>>> 2) Do we need to confirm with the KRA line i.e. under what conditions to be satisfied?

They use the K Line to filter out the trade or exit the trade

High K-Line means the MACD is goto to cross down.

Low K-Line means the MACD is goto to cross up.

But sometime, the price keep breaking trough and the Low K-Line keep lowering down.

Very subjective

CCL chart.jpg[/attachment:vy3yu8t6]

Hi KelvinHand,

I got this darvas box MT4 formula & screen chart as attached. From chart, it showes different from the original T3B system. How do modifly it as I don't the programming of MQ languarge. :wew:

gbpusd, m5 5-12-08.gif[/attachment:2qf4z0fq]

Darvas Box.rar[/attachment:2qf4z0fq]

I had read the thread here,Me newbird.Most of it I not understand.Me have deep respect for all of you to assist evryone to survive in this world.I happen to have copy of T3B system.How to attach here.Me new to forum stuff and downloading and share files.I want to contribute my share as you all have in many ways have assisted my new journey in learning the forex.

Rar the files, you should. Attach in a post after that.

No rar, if the case. zip them, you must. Sendspace.com your destination next. Upload the zip, when arrive there. Post sendspace link here, last thing to do.

Regards,

Ore no Shinka Hikari yo Hayai. Zen Uchi o Nani no Mono Ore no Shinka Chuito Kore Nai.

Ten no Michi yo Iki. Subete o Sukosadoru Otoko.

Hi KelvinHand,

I got this darvas box MT4 formula & screen chart as attached. From chart, it showes different from the original T3B system. How do modifly it as I don't the programming of MQ languarge. :wew:

gbpusd, m5 5-12-08.gif[/attachment:2m2qc2m8]

Darvas Box.rar[/attachment:2m2qc2m8]

Hi Bro klkoo, Sorri. I know nothing in programming.

I will rar again the system.I new and poor in all this stuff of forum so u must be patient.The PIPS is look the same as the Snake scapling system.PIPS used an indicator call GRBB which look so alike to to thread here mentioned on snake.What u all think.As some of u suugest they borrow here and there.I will try get a copy of PIPS.Just be patient.I owe you all and leave this to me.

• 4 weeks later...