ask info T3BSYSTEM

ask info T3BSYSTEM  

17 members have voted

1. 1. ask info T3BSYSTEM

Re: ask info T3BSYSTEM

bro kelvin,,,, did u do that ? i mean collecting 10 people and go to the seminar,,? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

i tought only indonesians are tricky,,,, :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

by the way,,,,do u mind keep posting here bout options recomendations from the T3B gurus,,

yes that jason yee,,,,with spectacles,,,,funny man,,,,always say is that right or right,,and laugh,,,, :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bro kelvin,,,, did u do that ? i mean collecting 10 people and go to the seminar,,? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

i tought only indonesians are tricky,,,, :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

by the way,,,,do u mind keep posting here bout options recomendations from the T3B gurus,,

yes that jason yee,,,,with spectacles,,,,funny man,,,,always say is that right or right,,and laugh,,,, :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

same! same! :shand:

From the forum, it seem that Jason teach both stock and option together in indonesia.

bro kelvin,,,may i know if not optiosn,,then what do u trade,,? is it stocks?

and what are those recomendations for? for up trend right? or the ones that breaks peak or through?

That from C2O option, I thought you all know.

Well, then just igonore it

This week recommendation by Jason for shorting:

S2 (USA)

----------

MMM

MRK

FPL

UNH

CTXS

ETP

:sum: Me, Forsex only

saudara saudari seinvestasi,,,,,,,,,, saya ingin nanya ada yg pernah tau sistem T3B katanya ini sistem akurat sampe 80% di stock and options market,,,,,mungkin bisa di pakai di forex,,,dia punya semacam alogarythm untuk peak and through,,,semacam support ressistance gitu,,

ada yg tau cara itungnya gak?

mohon share

base on trend channel diadopsi dari turtle method...

saudara saudari seinvestasi,,,,,,,,,, saya ingin nanya ada yg pernah tau sistem T3B katanya ini sistem akurat sampe 80% di stock and options market,,,,,mungkin bisa di pakai di forex,,,dia punya semacam alogarythm untuk peak and through,,,semacam support ressistance gitu,,

ada yg tau cara itungnya gak?

mohon share

base on trend channel diadopsi dari turtle method...

Ini Dia nih Master Trader sejati ... :arrow:

Kalau tidak keberatan Mohon di uraikan secara lebih spesifik Pak MataDewa(Kalau bisa disertai dengan Screenshootnya). Thanks B 4 Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ............. :mrgreen:

Selalu naik & tidak akan turun !

I think bro kelvin has make it clear to us that T3B is not that generous enough to open the formula even to their workshop participant ,, but i think if we can get the access to the charts i think people here can figure it out,,,,,

comparing to camarila equations are also not opening their formula but somehow we can get it,,,so i am quite sure it is just a matter of time,,, :mrgreen:

but i think if we can get the access to the charts i think people here can figure it out,,,,,

Agree!

Now the problem is, how can we get access to the charts? Anybody could hack in?

Regards,

Ore no Shinka Hikari yo Hayai. Zen Uchi o Nani no Mono Ore no Shinka Chuito Kore Nai.

Ten no Michi yo Iki. Subete o Sukosadoru Otoko.

Bro kelvin has the access,,,,but i dont think he can get any of us in there,,,,as the system may detect that the id is beeing used by more then 1 person,,,,, may be if bro kelvin is kind enough he can post the charts here,,,

may be bro william can tell us now,,,,,how many difrent charts bro william need? suppose if kelvin put 5 up trending charts,,,and 5 down trending charts ,,,, will it be enough?

i hope bro kelvin dont mind doing that,,,, :shand:

Well, if you are asking me, I think I need something more than charts. I mean plenty of charts is great, but won't do much for me. I don't know about others though. Perhaps we could collaborate to make things faster and easier.

Well, 1st thing, we need to find similar stock/cfd/currency to compare. Perhaps from my guessing would be Dow Jones Industrial index. I'm using metastock server, so I think the DJI would be the same as the one t3b used.

But, to make sure we need to confirm whether it is using the same data or not. That's the 2nd thing to do. We will check the high/low/open/close of each candle at least 10 last candles just to make sure. If the number is different, the success rate could drop very far.

3rd, we need to dedicate 1 timeframe. I guess t3b only uses daily chart, isn't it?

4th is of course the chart. 1 screenshot is enough, but here's the problem, I need to know exactly the numbers of the indicator movement. So, if the blue line is moving up, I would like to know what price (of the indicator, not the price of the equity) was before, and what price is now. I would like to have the exact number, not just the guessing. So basically each and every movement of the line should be taken. Now we have 2 lines. Within 1 chart, 1 line could make like 20 movements or more, so that would be quite a job.

5th, well let's stop there, and let's see what will be needed later on.

6th, even after all those effort, I can't guarantee a result. It might just be ended with a "sorry, I give up" from me. Well, again, perhaps others could try to help to break this baby :D

Well, i'm willing to try if somebody could give me the data.

Regards,

Ore no Shinka Hikari yo Hayai. Zen Uchi o Nani no Mono Ore no Shinka Chuito Kore Nai.

Bro kelvin has the access,,,,but i dont think he can get any of us in there,,,,as the system may detect that the id is beeing used by more then 1 person,,,,, may be if bro kelvin is kind enough he can post the charts here,,,

may be bro william can tell us now,,,,,how many difrent charts bro william need? suppose if kelvin put 5 up trending charts,,,and 5 down trending charts ,,,, will it be enough?

i hope bro kelvin dont mind doing that,,,, :shand:

Here is a metastock peak & trough line, try it if you know how to use metastock for stock.

http://www.ziddu.com/download/2784672/twDarvas.zip.html

But the formula is protected. See whether anyhelp.

Woah. Wait a minute.

I just heard that t3b has 3 sub-system: S1, S2, S3

Peak and through with s1, s2, s3 naming?

It's won't be near any Darvas Box. That's exactly like Mata_Dewa said, it's Turtle Trader Trading System.

http://indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=105 (ebook)

http://indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=449 (indicator)

It's a system from 1970, so t3b is copying them, not the other way around.

I've build the indicator and combined all s1, s2, s3 into 1 screen. s1 has the thinest line, and s3 has the thickest line.

Please check and confirm whether it's the correct one or not. If yes, then "smack my a** and call me Judy!"

Regards,

I think there is only 1 peak and through line,,,,the s1 s2 s3 are not the support or ressistance but it is how they put category on up trending stocks in s1,,,down trending stock in s2 and sideways stock in s3,,,, i think,,,!!!!!

and there also another indicator called K line,,,,, i think this acts as a filter or as a comfirmation of the signal,,,,

:shand:

Woah. Wait a minute.

It's won't be near any Darvas Box. That's exactly like Mata_Dewa said, it's Turtle Trader Trading System.

I've build the indicator and combined all s1, s2, s3 into 1 screen. s1 has the thinest line, and s3 has the thickest line.

Please check and confirm whether it's the correct one or not. If yes, then "smack my a** and call me Judy!"

Regards,

Bro William, Trust Me.

This is Darvas Box system. A trend following mechanical system those includes a lot of other people stuffs into it, as what you say - turtle

trading ingredient. Thst why they are called Ninja Turtle. :D. Sometimes they become Turtle Soup :x (refer Linda Bradford - Street Smarts)

Strategy S1 - Trade on those UPTREND stocks that BREAKOUT New High.

That the reason you need Year High 1/2/3 and 3/6/9 Month High indicators AND x2/3/4/5 indicator

Strategy S3 - Trade on those UPTREND stocks doing RETRACEMENT. - enter at Higher Low

Strategy S2 - Trade on those DOWNTREND stocks doing Break Trough (aka trending 1-2-3 technique) and TRENDLINE (non-Darvas) methods.

Woah. Wait a minute.

Regards,

Bro William, Trust Me.

This is Darvas Box system. A trend following mechanical system those includes a lot of other people stuffs into it, as what you say - turtle

trading ingredient. Thst why they are called Ninja Turtle. :D. Sometimes they become Turtle Soup :x (refer Linda Bradford - Street Smarts)

Strategy S1 - Trade on those UPTREND stocks that BREAKOUT New High.

That the reason you need Year High 1/2/3 and 3/6/9 Month High indicators AND x2/3/4/5 indicator

Strategy S3 - Trade on those UPTREND stocks doing RETRACEMENT. - enter at Higher Low

Strategy S2 - Trade on those DOWNTREND stocks doing Break Trough (aka trending 1-2-3 technique) and TRENDLINE (non-Darvas) methods.

I just carried out the programming of the metastock formula based on the previous posts information & documented in a manual file as attached below. Please verify it the accuracy of the formula.

http://www.4shared.com/file/73735737/b7aafb4e/Metastock_Formula.html

Also, I also plotted the buy & sell signal on one of the screen shots.

Please clarify the strategy S3 whether is to re-enter when the break again the peak / trough after the 1st break peak / trough signal had been taken. I had marker it on the screen shot whether is correct or not based on just explained by myself previously.

Anybody can share with me on the detailed manual on these strategies in order to fine tune the techniques which has learned by myself based on the information posts? :wew:

I just carried out the programming of the metastock formula based on the previous posts information & documented in a manual file as attached below. Please verify it the accuracy of the formula.

Please clarify the strategy S3 whether is to re-enter when the break again the peak / trough after the 1st break peak / trough signal had been taken. I had marker it on the screen shot whether is correct or not based on just explained by myself previously.

Anybody can share with me on the detailed manual on these strategies in order to fine tune the techniques which has learned by myself based on the information posts? :wew:

Hi klkoo,

Which strategy is that? Well, if you don't know we are talking about 3 diff strategies on this very thread:

- Darvas Box indicator. Some Russian guy/gal coded it, and I have no idea how it is formulated. So can't help you with that.

- The Turtle Trading System. I think it is better for you to read the ebook than asking to be verified. There are lots more than just a breakthrough system, believe me. Just read the book if you are investigating this system, it's worth it even without the indicator.

- T3b system, which we are still guessing.

As the metastock formula, sorry, I don't understand about metastock, I don't even have the software. Can't really help you with that.

Regards,

Bro klkoo,

Well Done.

2/3/4/5x Acc Volume

If(V>=5*Mov(V,125,S),5,0);

If(V>=4*Mov(V,125,S),4,0);

If(V>=3*Mov(V,125,S),3,0);

If(V>=2*Mov(V,125,S),2,0)

3/6/9 Month Low required if needed

If(L<Ref(LLV(L,3*20),-1),1,0);

If(L<Ref(LLV(L,125),-1),2,0);

If(L<Ref(LLV(L,9*20),-1),3,0);

for the KRA line, let use the MACD and signal instead MACD only.

The strategies are placed wrongly.