ask info T3BSYSTEM

ask info T3BSYSTEM  

17 members have voted

1. 1. ask info T3BSYSTEM

Re: ask info T3BSYSTEM

There only 2 lines - Peak line and Trough Line.

The extreme left bar must be a swing high bar, then the subsequence 3 bars must be <= to the extreme left bar.

Now you've lost me. I don't understand how to draw a line from that statement. What about the 3/6/9 month high and stuff?

Regards,

Bro William,

Almost same as your Darvas Box Indicator.

Frankly speaking to you, Your Darvas Box Indicator dem lousy.

The concept of 1/2/3 year high

if (H>ref(HHV(H, 3*250), -1) then plot 3 else 0

elseif (H>ref(HHV(H, 2*250), -1) then plot 2 else 0

elseif (H>ref(HHV(H, 1*250), -1) then plot 1 else 0

The concept of 3/6/9 month high

if (H>ref(HHV(H, 9*20), -1) then plot 9 else 0

elseif (H>ref(HHV(H, 125), -1) then plot 6 else 0

elseif (H>ref(HHV(H, 3*20), -1) then plot 3 else 0

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for your fast reply Kelvin.

Bro William,

Almost same as your Darvas Box Indicator.

Frankly speaking to you, Your Darvas Box Indicator dem lousy.

Well, the Darvas Box is not mine. Some Russian guy coded it, I just have them in my komputer and I shared it. I also don't understand (never looked at it) the logic of the code. And yes, i do think it's somewhat lousy :P

Well, being an idiot, I still have questions though :P

What does this do:

ref(HHV(H, 3*250), -1)

I don't understand that function :(

The concept of 1/2/3 year high

if (H>ref(HHV(H, 3*250), -1) then plot 3 else 0

elseif (H>ref(HHV(H, 2*250), -1) then plot 2 else 0

elseif (H>ref(HHV(H, 1*250), -1) then plot 1 else 0

The concept of 3/6/9 month high

if (H>ref(HHV(H, 9*20), -1) then plot 9 else 0

elseif (H>ref(HHV(H, 125), -1) then plot 6 else 0

elseif (H>ref(HHV(H, 3*20), -1) then plot 3 else 0

Now, doesn't that means I will have 2 resistance lines, the yearly and the monthly? The T3B has only 1 blue line. Or does that mean we combine all them into 1 with lots of "elseif"?

Regards,

Ore no Shinka Hikari yo Hayai. Zen Uchi o Nani no Mono Ore no Shinka Chuito Kore Nai.

Ten no Michi yo Iki. Subete o Sukosadoru Otoko.

Well, being an idiot, I still have questions though :P

What does this do:

ref(HHV(H, 3*250), -1)

I don't understand that function :(

ref(H, -1) mean previous High.

H>ref(HHV(H, 3*250), -1) means Today High must break the previous 3 year high

These are indicators.

1 Year = 250 days

1 year = 52 weeks of trading days.

1 week = 5 days

1 Year = 52*5 = 260 days;

Each country had min 10~15 days holiday, minus 10 days holiday

260-10 = 250 trading days.

In USA, they use 260 trading days.

1 Month = 20 trading days for stock and option

Now, doesn't that means I will have 2 resistance lines, the yearly and the monthly? The T3B has only 1 blue line. Or does that mean we combine all them into 1 with lots of "elseif"?

There are only 1 peak line and 1 trough line on the price chart, the rest are indicators.

1/2/3 years high means required 3 binary lines combined together. Same for 3/6/9 Months High.

x2/3/4/5 need 4 binary lines

ref(H, -1) mean previous High.

H>ref(HHV(H, 3*250), -1) means Today High must break the previous 3 year high

I see. thanks for the explanation.

There are only 1 peak line and 1 trough line on the price chart, the rest are indicators.

1/2/3 years high means required 3 binary lines combined together. Same for 3/6/9 Months High.

x2/3/4/5 need 4 binary lines

O, i guess it's that's the different with MT4. In MT4:

- "Add 1,2,3 year High" will require 3 inputs and give 1 output, which is 1 line on the price chart.

- "add 3/6/9 Month High" will output another 1 line on the price chart

- Thus it will have 2 peak lines on the chart.

- "add 3/6/8 Month Low" will output the 3rd line on the price chart, the through line.

- Thus the end result will it will have 2 peak lines and 1 through line.

Well, thanks though for your information. BTW, i've reread your posts, it seems that this system we are discussing right now is not t3b, or I just misread?

Regards,

Ore no Shinka Hikari yo Hayai. Zen Uchi o Nani no Mono Ore no Shinka Chuito Kore Nai.

BTW, i've reread your posts, it seems that this system we are discussing right now is not t3b, or I just misread?

Regards,

This is 100% the system. No doubt on it.

All those indicators, I had verifed with the original.

Except the peak and trough line cannot figure out how to do it.

The person i know that had unlock the secret did not want to share it, but he told me

it be modified from the metastock formula i posted.

However because you want to do it in forex, the basic idea are given to you.

It is a bit hard to translate from metastock to metatrader, they are different.

Walah telat.

Lagian percuma, dia di radio kan promosi, mana mungkin dia kasi tau rumus indicatornya. Cuman buang2 pulsa aja.

Regards,

Will, kalo Jason Yeoh itukan yg PALM (Price Action Logic Methode), kalo memang dia itu benar2 "Sayur" & "Membleh", Itu waktu PALM dia ngaku2 kenal sama Joe Dinapoli, coba liat ebooknya Dinapoli mana ada tuh nama Jason yeoh disebut terima-kasih,ada Jack Schwager, dll, tapi Jason Yeoh ga ada.

Rasa2nya hati2 deh, biasa kalau orang dari Singapore kebanyakan "ngecap"nya, negaranya lagi krisi, jadi mereka cari2 tambahan ditempat2 lain, kalo memang terbukti profit ngapain dia jual systemnya, berarti systemnya ada kemungkinan fail & uang hasil workshop buat nutupin Loss yang sudah2.

Kalau dari Singapore masih lebih respect sama Dar Wong dari APSRI, analisanya cukup akurat meski tehniknya juga jiplakan dari The Harmonic Trader - Scott Carney.

Salam;

Nga Cheng Kiong

Selalu naik & tidak akan turun !

ya saya juga mendengarkan,,,,sama aja lah ama Hary suwanda,,,cuap cuap saja,,,,terakhir tadi ada yg nanya bukti mengenai portfolio member,,,akirnya di tutup dengan jawabab undangan untuk hadir ke preview nya,,,,,,,jdi bisa di siap siapin dulu yah portfolio yg keliatan bagus bagus,,,, :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

intinya buat kita kita semua,,,,,seminar seminar itu gak ada gunanya,,,,mending kita cari tau di sini rumus peak through nya saja,,,,,,masalah lifetime support mah kalo 17 juta mending gue cari istri kawin deh,,,,,betul betul lifetime support,,,,, :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

bro kelvin ,,,,, please share with us once u know the formula for the peak and through ,,,,last time when i came to their preview they say they will open the formula to every participant,,,, so i think sooner or later we can get it ,,,,

if we can get the lumen robot,,,,then this shud be just a piece of cake to find,,,,

ya saya juga mendengarkan,,,,sama aja lah ama Hary suwanda,,,cuap cuap saja,,,,terakhir tadi ada yg nanya bukti mengenai portfolio member,,,akirnya di tutup dengan jawabab undangan untuk hadir ke preview nya,,,,,,,jdi bisa di siap siapin dulu yah portfolio yg keliatan bagus bagus,,,, :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

intinya buat kita kita semua,,,,,seminar seminar itu gak ada gunanya,,,,mending kita cari tau di sini rumus peak through nya saja,,,,,,masalah lifetime support mah kalo 17 juta mending gue cari istri kawin deh,,,,,betul betul lifetime support,,,,, :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

S E T U J U ........... ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

bro kelvin,,,, when i attend to the preview it was brough by a funny man named jason something,,,, he told everybody that not only we get the charts to see in their private website but they will also open their formula and let each participant be able to determine the peak and through them self,,,,,

and during Q&A session,,,,,i personally asked him,,,,does this method can be used in forex also?... he said,,,he never tested but it shud work on any liquid market,,,,

and i asked again,,,since i am not trading stocks now,,,,so will i be able to know how to use this system in forex,,,,and he said,,,yes we will teach everybody the formula,,,

i dont know wether this guy is sucking my balls or what,,,but thats what he says,,, :peace:

kalo memang terbukti profit ngapain dia jual systemnya

Yep. Agree. makanya aku paling males testing EA. Kl manual trading masih bisa kita comot2 yg kita suka. Kl uda EA, agak males.

Yah, penasaran aja ama T3B.

masalah lifetime support mah kalo 17 juta mending gue cari istri kawin deh,,,,,betul betul lifetime support

Hmm....

Hmm....

if we can get the lumen robot

Don't we already have that? It's in the immortal thread.

he said,,,he never tested but it shud work on any liquid market,,,,

Guess he's not that smart then. You guys need to understand how peak and through system works. It will work the best with one way trending markets like stocks. For two ways market like forex or even 3 ways market like option it won't be so good.

Regards,

he told everybody that not only we get the charts to see in their private website

Yes, when you paid them money for the course, and subscription every year. You will see the chart. When you stop, you see no chart.

Their private website are nothing, students discussion and keep repeating the thing to you.

The word "they will also open their [sUCCESS Winning] formula and let each participant be able to determine the peak and through them self,,,,,"

Bro tokoroshini, Now I understand what the meaning of formula they are trying to tell you now.

You better check with Jason again to confirm, and ask those people that joined, did they got the formula.

during Q&A session,,,,,i personally asked him,,,,does this method can be used in forex also?... he said,,,he never tested but it shud work on any liquid market,,,,

Bro tokoroshini, This method can be used in any market. but the winning ratio is not high.

On the other hand, Jason will tell you never tested, to protect himself.

so will i be able to know how to use this system in forex,,,,and he said,,,yes we will teach everybody the [sUCCESS] formula,,,

This guy just twist the word. you need asked him what his meaning of formula.

Trust me, I know t3b will never give out their business secret scripting formula to anyone.

Okay bro kelvin,,,,then this T3B just another marketing wizards who just want to make money from workshops,,,

now i think we can see if there is too many thank yous and too many praises in the websites then it is most probably that they are just setting things up,,,

anyways did u join that seminar and u can come in to their forum?

anyways did u join that seminar and u can come in to their forum?

Simple, get 10 persons or more to combine money and one of you attend the course.

You come back and teach the 9 persons. Then your course fee is 1/10 of full course and you pay 1/10

of the subscription fee.

But when you use the their chart, you must schedule the time for the 10 persons to enter, because if they detect more then 1 person of the subsciber online, they may throw you off.

I think there will be t3bspy in the forum and will told jason about it. ha!ha!... :mrgreen:

This is how peak and trough look like and how it work

My GOD it is "THE DOW THEORY" (Peak & Through Analysis) like Mata Dewa (Aditya) Posing in this Forum too.

Kelvin, are the guys Jason is a Jason Yeo from Singapore, ex PALM (Price Action Logic Methode) a few years ago before he change hisshirt into T3B System ?

This is how peak and trough look like and how it work

My GOD it is "THE DOW THEORY" (Peak & Through Analysis) like Mata Dewa (Aditya) Posing in this Forum too.

Kelvin, are the guys Jason is a Jason Yeo from Singapore, ex PALM (Price Action Logic Methode) a few years ago before he change hisshirt into T3B System ?

Jason Yeo had migrated to USA after so many students complain about him.

Jason Yeo created his PALM, he would not join t3b such kind of system.

That Jason i think is Jason Yee, i saw his name in the forum as coach.

As for PALM, his student Marcus had take over his place, and modified his technique:

http://www.conceptofprice.com/