Forex

L Moore

We the traders in this market place should choose our brokers in cool mind , please don’t choose a broker in an emotional state , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly , I have chosen LQDFX in my trading career due to secure trading environment . actually this STP Execution trading platform for all time make sure security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies. And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.  so, for all time I feel secure and comfortable when trading. 

• 2 years later...
On 11/21/2019 at 10:59 PM, L Moore said:

We the traders in this market place should choose our brokers in cool mind , please don’t choose a broker in an emotional state , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly , I have chosen LQDFX in my trading career due to secure trading environment . actually this STP Execution trading platform for all time make sure security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies. And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.  so, for all time I feel secure and comfortable when trading. 

I am doing my Forex Trading with the ECN Forex Broker FXOpen Markets and they allow me to do News Trading and Scalping 😄

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/26/2022 at 3:40 PM, bluemac said:

There are many brokers like hotforex, xm, exness, octa, lmfx etc which allows news trading as well as other modes of trading in my opinion.

I have been doing my Forex Trading with FXOpen Markets from the last 10 Years and they are very Reliable and Trustable International Forex Brokers 😄