Leverage

L Moore

In spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life at all, if you don’t know how to manage risk. by and large traders consider high leverage at many risk , but I according to my trading experience I don’t consider it, if there is any risk it is completely with non-sense planning and zero risk management policy , nothing to do with high leverage at all.  my trading career, I always use 1:100 leverage for avoiding risk,   but when I can predict the market with certainly then I use up to leverage 1:500 leverage  that always ensures my trading platform LQDFX. But in my demo trading I always used high leverage to see the performance how it works. 

• 2 years later...
On 11/18/2019 at 11:55 PM, L Moore said:

In spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life at all, if you don’t know how to manage risk. by and large traders consider high leverage at many risk , but I according to my trading experience I don’t consider it, if there is any risk it is completely with non-sense planning and zero risk management policy , nothing to do with high leverage at all.  my trading career, I always use 1:100 leverage for avoiding risk,   but when I can predict the market with certainly then I use up to leverage 1:500 leverage  that always ensures my trading platform LQDFX. But in my demo trading I always used high leverage to see the performance how it works. 

I have been doing my Forex trading from the last 10 Years with the International and Reputed Forex Broker FXOpen Markets 😄
They are a True ECN Forex Brokers.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/25/2022 at 11:10 PM, bluemac said:

Brokers like hotforex offers leverage up to 1:1000 on their micro accounts and 1:400 on the regular ones. New traders being unaware of the market conditions should keep the leverage low in start as higher leverage can claim higher damages too.

I have been doing my Forex trading from the last 10 Years with the International and Reputed Forex Broker FXOpen Markets 😄
They are a True ECN Forex Brokers.