Winning and losing.

Winning and losing got equal share of things, so if we want to be successful then we need to be making sure that we don’t get too upset over few losses or else we will never grow. It is vital that we accept both of these sides part of our life since only then we will get going in positive way. At the moment I work with Forex4you broker and due to their bonus scheme, I can avoid losing too much even on bad trades, so it is really my go to thing!
Loss in forex for me is normal thing which sometime inevitable, when we making mistake in analysis usually will become reason to losing money, but still has another reason why trader get loss, lack experience and knowledge , greedy also one big reason trader being loss.

Sincerely forex would only be tensionless for those who already gained their grounds and hardly do they lose. Forex involves a lot and until an individual begins to know this he or she wouldn't be able to deal with tension. There is always a tension when you don't feel confident about your Skills, and Knowledge in Forex trading.
But when you started making profits and the percentage of losing gets lowered as you gain knowledge and learning from your experiences. I am doing tension free trading with my broker FreshForex. I am getting 101% tradable bonus, which helps me to boost my trading volume and thus, the profit I earn.

• 2 weeks later...

Winning and losing is part and parcel of a business. Furthermore, in an efficient trading it is more obvious. To figure the P&L of a position, what you require is the position measure and by what number of pips the cost has moved. The veritable advantage or mishap will be tantamount to the position measure extended by the pip progression. I do trade at FXPM broker. It is a main broker with adequate liquidity.

Though the Forex Autopilot technology helps users design and run automated Forex trading systems. Trading systems can operate on a myriad of factors such as market conditions and multiple technical indicators. It can also be set to automatically create orders and execute trades whenever a buy or sell signal is generated. But I have to rely on mannual systems to verify the effectiveness of my trading strategies by visually back testing my systems on historical chart data. 
So I start to use FreshForex easy bot and enjoyed it. Once a trading system is configured, as i defined, they will open and close positions at specified parameters. These parameters can include price levels, moving average crossovers, and even technical indicator levels. When certain conditions are met, orders are triggered. This way, I can implement my Forex trading strategies without having to watch the market all day long.

FXB Trading was recommended to me by a friend, and initially I could not believe all the great things he told me about this website. When I joined them, I had to believe every word my friend had mentioned about them. In fact, I found the site to be even better than the way he had describedit. I have used this site for many months now and it has helped me considerably while trading in the CFD market

Winning and losing is both related with one another. Especially in trading business. Here one win the business that’s why another get loss. I think in forex business there are no trader who have never ever faced loss. Even expert said that they also failed for sometimes. But the important thing is that don’t get frustrated and loss your hope.

What I do in my trading career is I try to keep consistency of earning in my forex business and also try to minimize the risk. So, that if I get loss it won’t affect me much. To minimize my trading risk I am using the ECN trading platform of TopFX24. They are providing me proper risk and money management.

I am glad to join FXB Trading and I recommend it as one of the best websites with respect to the CFD market. It has a user-friendly interface and navigation is simple to understand. Traders can gain the right knowledge to analyse the trends and the conditions of the market correctly. The trading platforms on this website enable traders to speculate smartly and then generate successful trades.

FXB trading | Super-Tight Spreads

Winning and losing are part of forex business. These two things are almost certain in this market. If you don’t even have any idea about this market you can still make profit from it. But the fact is about making profit consistently. For that you need some elements which will help you to do it. And good broker support is one of them. I get that from my broker AAFX. It allows me to trade in this market with any types of trading style.

On 12 января 2018 г. at 1:28 PM, Bill Lawry said:

Winning and losing are part of forex business. These two things are almost certain in this market. If you don’t even have any idea about this market you can still make profit from it. But the fact is about making profit consistently. For that you need some elements which will help you to do it. And good broker support is one of them. I get that from my broker AAFX. It allows me to trade in this market with any types of trading style.

I don't like this broker because of their aggressive marketing, prefer to trade with Hotforex which enjoys solid and undisputed reputation and doesn't need to attract clients in ridiculous ways

• 4 years later...
On 1/17/2018 at 9:46 AM, raniya said:

Traders are able to use FXB Trading's four new mobile apps to get all the skills and knowledge they need to optimise their earning potential. At the same time, the mobile appsmake it easy for traderswhotravel regularly to keep a close eye on the financial markets.

Forex traders will need more planning.