Demo is important ?

I would recommend demo trading for all newbie but as an old trader I get bored of the demo sometimes and I’ve not look back since cause I can use mini account to trade and practice but i no longer need to practice since I have gained a lot of experience in the real market since then so I do not use demo cause its kind of boning but newbie should never pass up that chance because it will help them out significantly to gain more experiences and knowledge and to make mistakes as well. We all need to pass up all of those mistakes with fake virtual money rather than real money for sure.

for beginers, demo account will help them before they start trading. By using demo account, they can learn how to start trading with small amount. Basics of forex trading can be learned from this account. in FXB Trading, we also can use demo account for their client too and I also try to maximize it to get more trading experience.

• 1 month later...

Yes, demo account is important for every kind of trader new and old. Demo account is used for to test trader limit to achieve higher potential. Now I am trading with CapitalsTrade. it is a regulated and licensed broker in Vanuatu. It is providing me low tight spreads, high leverage 1:500, swap free account, low transaction cost, fast withdraw and deposit system, fast and smooth execution system with no re- quotes and no rejection etc.

Demo is important, but more important is having broker that is reliable and trustworthy. That’s why I go for FreshForex, it is one of the FINEST brokers out there. They got EVERYTHING you may wish to have. That counts on their brilliant 101% Tradable Deposit Bonus or various other such offers; it makes them absolutely amazing to work with.

• 5 weeks later...

Demo trading accounts are providing the learning opportunities to the new traders and investors so that they can ensure the basic understanding of forex trading before investing any money. Demo offers the real facilities to get acquaintances with the forex market without investing any real money at all. Not only for new traders but also for the experienced traders demo can be helpful.  An experienced trader may want to appraise his strategy whether the strategy is feasible or not, demo can be used for such assessment also.

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...