FPMarkets – The leading Australian Broker with ASIC regulation!

Simon Davis

When we talk about what type of broker is required, it is common that Australian brokers are amongst the top on the list to work with. The reason is absolutely crystal clear; it is because Australia is a country where everything is done is very strict and legitimate way! 

So, if any broker operates from there, it is highly likely to be good and got to have strong financial setup, as otherwise, it is not possible to become an Australian company. So just imagine how it is to be with the LEADING Australian Broker in the industry, which is FP Markets. 

Having over 12 years of experience servicing globally, they have won 35+ Awards with been licensed by ASIC to ensure further safety. The condition itself is worth in gold with having transparent structure removing any sort of manipulation, over 10,000 instruments to pick from, it is easily the largest range anywhere found, which is just remarkable. Furthermore, it's having zero spread, 1:500 leverage, high-quality trading platform and 24/5 active support, it’s not just a broker, and it’s much beyond it!

Circle Markets is a smart broker in forex industry also, they aim to make their clients smarter traders. They provide guaranteed security of their client’s fund. Also, giving lowest trading spreads with high volume of leverage facilities. Their software’s also upgraded and easy to use. They offer free demo account so that any trader can try out the trading platform prior to opening and funding an account. I can improve my trading skills through their demo account.

A trader has to select a good broker in order to lead a comfortable trading life. Trader must select those brokers which is not restricted by any kind of trading techniques. Especially traders face restriction to apply scalping and hedging in their trading system. Maximum broker is not able to do scalping practically. So, scalpers prefer regulated trading broker like FreshForex in their trading system. For their commitment to provide high quality service and innovative business solutions I have chosen them.

They always working towards continuous technical innovations as well as striving to be as responsive as possible towards their trader’s goals. Their trading conditions are very suitable and trading platform suite my tastes very well. With them, I can earn huge amount of money in every season of business.