Are you Happy with your broker? Do you trust them?

Dani Kogel

I only wished that I could trade with IMMFX earlier then I would not have to waste time and money with other broker. It has a very good client support, low spreads, positive slippage, and fast execution time. I trade with them because they don't charge deposit fees or withdrawals fees and commissions are the lowest in the market.

Transparent operation, putting customers fast, No requotes, Personal Account Manager, Fast deposit and a withdrawal, offering 1:400 leverage and best place for scalping and high frequency trading. I am sure you will be positively surprised with the amazing trading condition with IMMFX.

• 4 weeks later...

I am quite happy with my broker Circle Markets because I did not face any trading issues yet by trading with them. And they are very supportive because with them I can trade with 35 different currency pairs. They have Meta Trader 4 trading platforms which is very easy to use and most popular trading platform on the internet. I can get instant support from them when I am in trouble.

• 2 weeks later...