Leverage and its risk factor.

Newcomers particularly face great losses by taking high leverage due to non-sense planning and zero risk management policy. They should realize that leverage is two faced sword. It cut both sides. Every trader should follow the risk management if he uses high leverage. I got 1:1000 from my broker AAFX. And for my small investment it is a huge advantage. But I don’t take risk more than 1%. I calculated it by doing risk management.

Actually risk comes from leverage. Leverage involves borrowing a certain amount of the money needed to invest in something. In the case of forex, that money is usually borrowed from a broker. Forex trading does offer high leverage in the sense that for an initial margin requirement, a trader can build up - and control - a huge amount of money. With Trade12 I have the flexible highest leverage like 1:400 through which I can easily broaden my profit level.

• 1 month later...

Actually risk in forex market depends on the account type and leverage. Actually leverage comes from risk. Leverage is a loan provided by broker. Through leverage a trader can exceed his initial capital. Those which are high liquid broker usually provide high leverage to the traders. I am using the micro account of Trade12. But due to smart technology, lowest transaction cost and overall high leverage I can take high profit.

When I started using FXB Trading for opening trades in the CFD market, my entire life has changed for the good. I have a place, finally, that offers me all the flexibility that I crave for. I can now trade at any possible time that I desire and I can bank on all the updated data that I receive on this website

A broker serves several facilities to the traders. Among them one is leverage which is mostly known as leverage. Through leverage a trader can exceed his initial capital. Those traders who want to trade with high lot they like it more and more and hope to get the high leverage from his selected broker. With Trade12 broker I have the high leverage like 1:400 and flexible margin level.

• 5 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...