Demo trading

The forex market is large and decentralized meaning that the dealers are capable of disseminating their own asset price feeds through exclusive trading platforms. Learning how to trade the markets is important is critical to having any type of success in the fast-paced world of investing. Demo trading is very important to gain knowledge. It gives you a chance to experiment with many type of trading methods.

Another reason to demo trade is to get familiar with the trading platform. It enables you to get the experience of trading excessively and taking in more positions which is not the case with live or real trading. Trade-24.com made their demo account user friendly that any newbie can trade comfortably with them.

• 4 months later...

It is also important that a demo account is almost 100% similar to the live trading account. Trade12 uses MT4 platform and it is all the same as their real accounts. The difference I could point out here are order queues and slippage, although it helps if you could trade with an ECN broker like Trade12 because that eliminates the queues and slippage.

Very difficult to find broker with nice spreads. As practice show, if they publish narrow spreads in their specifications, it does not mean that you will be trade with such spreads. I was pretty surprised when began to trade with IMMFX. they really give very tight spreads for trading. It does not mean that it is great broker for scalpers; it means that it is great broker at all. Tight spreads is a fat purse with cash.

• 3 weeks later...

Opening a demo account is not so difficult nowadays. but what truly matters is learning something new or being a skilled trader a successful period of demo trading. I have spent more than 5 hours a day on my demo platform for almost 4 months. I used to follow chart hour by hour. Checking different strategies and tools. And after all these efforts, now I can at least understand the market and winning ratio is pretty good for me. Thanks to IMMFX's Forex demo account for giving me such a nice opportunity.