Recording your profits.

Recording your profits, its sounds like an obvious one, but many people forget to track effectively. Make a monthly report of your profits using your broker’s data. Set short, mid and long term goals and compare you real performance to the goals set, and then correct your trading accordingly. This is the best way to trade and you can be successful by this way. For exceptional support to your trading you can be the part of TryMarkets.

• 2 weeks later...

To be honest, I was a little disappointed with the Forex market, but rather with the brokers. I used to work with one, when traded with a small deposit, everything was OK. But when it I deposited more and wanted to withdraw, problems occured. From nowhere, a lot of "circumstances" arose. I hardly saved my money. After that decided to close the case, but I came across Freshforex, read reviews and decided to try again, the last time. I was interested, first of all - about withdrawal. With small deposits - everything was very fast, but what if I deposit more? To be honest, when I was waiting for payment, I worried, but did not have to worry for a long time, the money came in about 20 minutes. So I advise you to pay attention to this broker

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 6/7/2017 at 7:47 PM, ForexMartTrader said:

It is important to record not just your profits, but all your trades. This will enable you to track your progress and evaluate your performance. Thus, you will be able to make corrections when necessary.

Run forex trading should we be able to run with the best possible in a good stage in learning, always routine in terms of evaluation. Profit will also be able to we achieve in trading run with FXB Trading if the trader who has maximum skill of trading ability has.

Forex trading is all about discipline and trade plan. To maintain these two you must record your profit or loss. It will help you to understand the power of your strategy or trade plan. You can see the result after month end. I do it every month with proper calculation. I use AAFX as my broker as it gives me fixed spread rate on major pairs. It helps me to maintain my trade plan and get more profit.

How important is it to use the actual day's exchange rate, as I did not take record in that much detail? Thus far I've dealt in RMB, HKD, and USD, and have simply used standard rates to apply to all -RMB/HKD = 1/1.2, USD/HKD =1/7.75. I am trading with Forex4you and I've so far used all these rates for all my foreign transactions and in future will record the actual foreign exchange rates. I've so far used all these rates for all my foreign transactions and in future will record the actual foreign exchange rates.

Document your Trades. Have a journal and record your trades. Whether it is a positive or a negative trade, make sure to note it down in your journal. You can track your performance easily and avoid similar mistakes when placing trades in the future.