regulation is important on broker ?

I have seen according to my trading experience by and large traders think, only regulated trading broker can make sure a secure and comfortable trading life with certainly, but I think regulation is not a big deal when choosing a broker, the main fact is the credibility of the broker, in my trading career I am very lucky to found LQDFX as my credible trading platform which until the end of time ensures security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies. So, for all time I feel secure and comfortable when trading practically.   

Every trader chooses regulated broker in forex market for their safety of investments and other relevant things with foreign exchange. Any experience trader will go for only regulated broker, also newbies with proper knowledge of forex markets and its brokers, they also choose the broker whose regulations is strong. I am with ECNCAPITAL.COM a true electronic communications network broker and certainly regulated broker in forex market.

Traders always fear about losing their money when they investing money or deposit capital in the account of their broker. Because they do not know much about their broker. But, for this above broker I can assure you all that, they are the most reliable and reputed broker in foreign exchange market. I am also one of their privileged client.

Yes regulation is important for a broker. For picking a broker I put accentuation on license and regulations of the broker. At whatever time you require bolster, affirmed options brokers are interested in help you at no-extra cost. That can give genuinely basic vital serenity for new kids on the square, or help discharge up a mind boggling method for organized traders who may end up stuck a spot. That is the reason I like lxmarkets as my trading platform.

Foreign exchange trading is now so widespread that there are many scammers who want to make you their victim. They come to you with pretty much attractive offers, where you can get easily trapped and lose your all money. That is why regulation of your broker is so much important factor to consider. For me TryMarkets is the regulated firm where your money will be safe and sound. Because they are reliable.

• 2 weeks later...

Every Forex trader should select a regulated broker for for him. Because a broker provide much facilities to their traders which make one’s trading easy. I am lucky selecting Trade12 broker for myself. It’s been a long time I am with this broker. This having flexible high leverage like1:400, low spread, quick execution, initial deposit, high security level, no reqoutes and slippage are available here. They maintain several reputed bank accounts to provide security to their trader’s fund which is like an awesome facility.

• 3 months later...

For every forex trader, regulated forex broker as same as important as their knowledge about forex trading. Forex trading would be secure if your broker is regulated. I am dealing with AGEA which regulation policy is far good enough for me. I have read every fine documents of their regulatory information, after that I satisfied to join them. I am getting best execution policy form them.

The best possible result they required to provide me is not limited to execution price but also includes cost and speed. I am attach to the market order a stop loss and exit target which you can say take profit levels. Also I have been provided lowest and tightest spreads from my broker. I can withdraw a portion or all of funds remaining on my account at any time.

I have working in this market for very long. I know that the most important thing about broker is regulation. I lost my whole investment several times due to regulation problem of my broker in past. So regulation is must needed factor of broker. Right now I trade with AAFX. This is an Australian regulated broker and also has very good reputation. This broker got many reward for their service and contribution in forex business

There are thousands of brokers in the retail market place. Among them most of the brokers found are to scam. That’s why to avoid scam I have selected a regulated broker called Trade12. From the broker I have high regulation, high technology and high security. Because the broker uses several reputed bank accounts to provide security of funding to the traders. Besides this I have high leverage and the lowest spread.

There are thousands of brokers in retail market place. All brokers show that they are regulated but actually they are not well regulated. Several brokers take their registration from several regulatory authorities and some take from only one authority. That's why to have the security of funding we should select a regulated broker. I am currently trading with a bitcoin bawsed broker namely https://evolve.markets/ which got their registration from several authorities. 

• 2 months later...

Regulation is indeed very important for a broker as most of the traders now are quite aware about getting their money invested in a well regulated broker as it includes the safety of funds. Depositing amount in a safe broker and withdrawing profit is the most important element a trader should always ask for. A trader when investing their hard earned money to a broker they are now a days very aware of the scams that has happened in the market recently. 

I am currently trading with FreshForex broker where they provide me with 100% safety of funds without any risk of losing it. I have been trading Forex with them for around 2 years and never had any issues with the withdrawal of my capital and profit made on them.