some important Forex advice

Learning is the foremost way to keep survives in this volatile trading place for a long time.  but I have seen according to my trading experience by and large traders in particularly the newcomers try to make money without learning and they fall a great loss when trading practically.  Now there are lots of source to learn FX in a proper way and almost all brokers make sure best trading environment for learning by providing exclusive education facilities with video tutorial videos.

In Fx trading we the traders first of all have to make sure the security issue that is very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.  And security issue can make sure the broker which is regulated by the high authorize in this market place. As a newcomer, now I get secure from CIB FX which for all time ensures security of funds at any deposits with exclusive trading facilities.  So, I feel comfort and secure when trading.  

• 2 weeks later...

without using practically nowadays it’s not possible to trust at any kinds of platforms.  Because by and large trading brokers don’t observe their mandatory commitment that they already have.

So, we the traders really trading with an uncomfortable environment.  by the way now I am with TempleFX where I can trade with great comfortable because of their a wide range of trading facilities. Actually I have joined this ECN Execution trading platform due to lowest trading spreads as a scalper. And I am getting that from 0 pips that they promised. So, by using this narrowest trading spreads I am able to use scalping approach in a proper way. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.     

• 1 month later...

forex is important to be able to get the maximum benefit, it is necessary to always to try to run the trading, something that businesses have a risk in forex trading, so it would be better to learn we always have to prepare for running a trading advantage can be obtained in trade.berry

• 2 weeks later...
On 25/01/2017 at 2:44 PM, Joy Bahadur said:

Learning is the foremost way to keep survives in this volatile trading place for a long time.  but I have seen according to my trading experience by and large traders in particularly the newcomers try to make money without learning and they fall a great loss when trading practically.  Now there are lots of source to learn FX in a proper way and almost all brokers make sure best trading environment for learning by providing exclusive education facilities with video tutorial videos.

I would agree with this statement as i have noticed many brokers that are facilitating everyone by providing quality webinars and other stuff which are absolutely free of any cost.

• 2 weeks later...

in carrying out trading forex it would be better to do the study first, because as we do the study with less good it will allow us to trade with a maximum especially considering these businesses have a substantial risk that we should be able to study properly by using demo accounts as at Trade.berry using the trading platform with a face

• 3 weeks later...

I have been using TempleFX from my first day of trading due to secure environment for trading. Actually this regulated trading broker for all time make sure security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading facilities. So, for all time I feel secure and comfortable when trading practically.  

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

there are some important tips:

1. Begin with small sums, increase the size of your account through organic gains, not by greater deposits.

2. Focus on a single currency pair, expand as you better your skills.

3. Do what you understand.

4. Do not add to a losing position.

5. Restrain your emotions.

6. Take notes. Study your success and failure.