I like the simplicity of my broker

Andre Silva

I used to trade Forex market often back in 2011 but never tried out Binary options. So now, I was looking for a safe Broker in which I can put my investments since want to make a secure career. After searching all over internet, I come to know that only a handful of brokers are really safe to trade with and one of my friends who trades from US suggested me CorporateOption.

I have been trading with CorporateOption broker for now 7 month now and holding their Executive account having a funds of $6000. Although they offer Binary Replicator and Signals feature, I didn't use them because I trade myself following my own strategy.

Since I trade following the money management so strongly, and  Fundamental analysis is the best way for me to execute trades, I didn't face any kind of technical error while executing trades or delays while withdrawing my profits.

Binary Trading is not my full time professional, but I enjoy trading when I am free and this broker fulfills my all needs. So, If you are looking for a Safe broker you will find no one better than CorporateOption. www.corporateoption.com

Edited by Andre Silva

• 3 months later...

If you think Binary Options trading then you are not thinking at all. It is a declared way of scamming people and I am sorry, I am not sure how would anyone want to waste money here. It’s not just my personal view but any level-headed guy will have same answer and if not then let me know for it. I only prefer Forex trading and that with genuine companies like FP Markets, it’s regulated under ASIC and is amongst the leading companies of Australia. They are servicing since last 11/12 years and have over million client base. The features and facilities are no less and that makes them the complete package.

• 3 weeks later...

I am sorry but this is irrelevant. You can’t think about simplicity or smartness when you talk about broker, as first point is the safety part; it is the most important aspect that is required to be covered. I work with FP Markets which is awesome with been regulated by ASIC and are an Australian based company servicing in over 200 countries while quality of their service is top notch along with transparent policy. They even have 24/5 active support available through every way including Call Back option.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

As indicated by our trading understanding we the traders essentially pick our trading brokers. You ought to keep up remove from trick brokers. Extraordinarily from AAFX broker. They are a greatest trick. It is difficult to pull back as they give you a bonus while keeping, yet to truly get the bonus or pull back you are asking for to make a tremendous exchange volume, which never will reach. Be that as it may, I have lost more reason for their terrible advices.

• 3 weeks later...