have you used MTI Markets ?

Mucomba Anthony 

According to my trading experience, I have seen, by and large regulated trading brokers don’t allows scalping in their trading platform but I am very lucky to choose MTI Markets which is regulated and for all time make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by scalping that brings profit in a short time.  

• 3 months later...

I love to work with trade-24.com and I don’t want to go for another broker. Because I have faced many problems so far with different brokers while I was trying to scalp. Some brokers banned my account for scalping. After then I finally get this broker and I feel lucky to choose this broker. Because I am quite comfortable here as the scalping is  allowed and spread is comparatively low.

According to my experience I select TryMarkets as my business partner in forex. And I found they are so much supportive towards me and as well as their clients. They always give me aid whenever I need. They have the most powerful professional team to assists one on one their customers need. Also they give flexible leverage facility which is 1:500. My capital is secure in their hands and easy I can withdraw my money.