Broker Discussion

It is very much difficult to find a best broker; because there are almost thousands online retail broker and most of them are found to be scams. According to my trading experience, the best broker is a broker which for all time makes sure security of funds with a wide range of trading technologies. And the best broker doesn’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.     

• 3 months later...

In forex business, traders must have to select a broker to help them conduct their trading activity. There are so many brokers in forex market. Choosing the right one is so hard. First thing is go for that broker which will ensure that your fund is safe, a good leverage, lowest trading spread. many brokers advertise that they charge no commissions, and instead make their money with wider spreads. I prefer to work with best broker trade-24.com which is best in forex market and I can withdraw my money so fast without any problem.

Edited by georgeus

• 2 weeks later...

If we want to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly first of all we the traders should choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this.  As a scalper now I am comfortable with LQDFX which is regulated and from here without any kinds of restrictions I am able to scalp at any major currency pair including lowest trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements.

I am a trader of Trade12 having vast facilities. The maximum leverage that an investor can get by trading with Trade12 is up to 1:400. Trade12 provides spreads as low as 2 pips on the Silver account, and also offers fixed spreads starting from 1 pip on Platinum account. Aside from the benefits that traders get to experience by trading with Trade12, they can also enjoy lower fees on all of their transactions. They offer 100% bonus on new investment. They create no problem while withdrawing money.

Forex is the biggest capital market in the world. Here you can exchange foreign currency through online. Every day more than 3 trillion business run here. Fx market is very competitive market because there are more than thousands of online broker running their business. This a place of huge opportunity and high risk. There is a quote, “No risk no gain”. So if you able to take risk you must make profit from here.

This is very risky place for new people. Because new comer cannot verified one broker from the thousands. And trading business is totally depends on brokers. I am very lucky to found MXTrade. This broker made my journey easier by helping me to learn different steps of trading.

Now a days broker broker choosing has become a big task for a trader because most of the brokers are found are to scam.  While choosing a broker we generally consider some facilities of the broker. Generally we consider leverage, spread, regulation, security level and withdrawl facility.

I am a trading with a broker called Trade12 having high leverage like 1:400, low spread, quick execution, initial deposit etc and free from scam. They take no set up fees that’s why I can enjoy my exact profit from here. They have also a high security level like they use various bank account to provide protection to their client’s fund. That’s why I am going to recommend this broker to you.

Forex is not a tenacious business. If u have enough knowledge and a good broker you can make it simple. I can directly suggest you to select TryMarkets. Because their trading preferences is favorable for everyone. This company has some extraordinary features.  You can feel comfortable in their trading environment. Their trading platform is so much attractive. You do not pay extra costs for you trading. They don’t have any hidden charge.