Recommend Fx Broker

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is very much difficult to recommend at any brokers, because there are almost thousands brokers in retail Fx markets and most of them are found to be scams. But I can recommend only MTIMarkets which is regulated by IFSC and make sure 70+ trading instruments on Fx and CFDs. And they have 30% welcome bonus which is totally usable without margin stop outs.      

It’s not just about recommendation because we are really no one to do that, it doesn’t even make sense to go with recommendation of unknown people, but we should definitely consider these things since they mean a lot. Luckily, I am trading with OctaFX broker where I get a lot of advantage and that’s especially with the safety level of mine been at full flow while the luxurious are just awesome which include mouth-watering deposit bonus up to 50% and is use able too, so that’s why I find it quite like able and is something that gives me good push as far achieving good performance is concern and also helps me with keeping up with the consistency level, so all very much relaxing for me to be with them.

According to my trading experience, first of all I will be looking for in a broker is, if they are regulated or not.  Then I will see their deposit and withdrawal system how it works.  Now, I am using Trade12 broker which is regulated and for all time make sure security of funds with certainly at any deposit with easy withdrawal system without long time process. 

I guess recommending a broker seems really hard job these days as we never knew when a reputed broker even turn into scam. We have a lot of past similar examples so i think we need to make a little research over brokers by shortlisting few reputed ones and then trading their demo accounts to get idea about their trade processes. Once we finalize our broker it is highly advised to start with small amount to confirm the other processes like withdrawals etc. I am currently trading with more than one broker however my recent with good ROI account is with lmfx.

My Recommendation would be FreshForex, I believe they are one of the finest there is and the breath-taking part is their facilities and features which makes massive difference and that’s through stuff like 101% Trade Able Bonus, Mega Rebates, Share Holder scheme or now even allowing us to do Binary Option trading and just check the benefits!

2r3lchc.jpg

My recommendation would be TradeWiseFX since they are regulated plus a highly reliable and trustworthy one, so that’s why trading with such broker is absolutely great and it’s something that really helps me with working and I am able to gain regular profits. I love their zero spread system plus no issues over execution of trades, it’s all terrific!

• 2 weeks later...

My broker is MXTrade that I have chosen because of a wide range of trading facilities. this regulated trading broker for all time make sure security of funds, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services, 100% initial bonus, lowest trading spreads, minimum margin requirements, up to leverage 1:500 and much more which is very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.  

• 5 weeks later...

To be fair, I believe recommendation is quite a heavy word to be used because then you got to be responsible enough or else better not to recommend anything at all! I will recommend Alpari since apart from best broker; they are the best guide as well. The biggest benefit of working with them is the features from zero spread to high leverage up to 1:1000 plus much more, it’s all truly spectacular and brings out great rewards. I love their feature like http://alpari.com/en/analytics/technical_analysis/autochartist/, it’s excellent and helps so much.

IMMFx Broker has the best and exciting services in comparison with other forex brokers. They offer a wide range of bonuses, forex contests and draws. The forex trading will never get boring with IMMFx, you can be sure of it. Besides that, spread is low, you can trade with no swap and withdrawal is simple and fast. I can monitor my trades anytime and anywhere.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I will definitely put forward OctaFX, as they are simply too good by all reasons and for all measurements. I truly enjoy working with them, as firstly they are 100% safe and secure, it’s then about them having every tool and resource available to work around with. I just love it in every way to trade under them and due to long list of features and facilities; I can really enjoy things. From having ECN account that can be opened with just 5 bucks, I can trade without fear of slippage, re quote or any such thing, it makes me incredibly comfortable and relaxed, so that really makes everything work nicely for me and brings a lot of rewards too.

We can choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used. Actually we have to choose the broker that always ensures security of funds, low transaction cost , easy withdrawal system active customer services , easy withdrawal , minimum margin requirements and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.  

• 3 weeks later...

There are many important issues in Forex trading that can affect the result of our trading with certainly.  From one of them broker choosing is most difficult , because lots of trading brokers are available in retail market place and most of them are found to be scams. 

Actually for ensuring a flexible trading life we can choose real regulated broker which always guarantee their clients funds.  That’s why, my trading career from my first day of trading I have been using TempleFX broker which is regulated and until the end of time ensures a wide range of trading technologies with security of funds at any investments. So, I get secure and comfortable environment for all time when trading.

I recommend a broker called Trade12 is an excellent broker. The maximum leverage that an investor can get by trading with Trade12 is up to 1:400.  Trade12 provides spreads as low as 2 pips on the Silver account, and also offers fixed spreads starting from 1 pip on Platinum account. The security of their  clients’ funds is our top priority.

With Trade12, you can be absolutely assured that your deposits are secured in every possible way. Here are some of the methods they  take to guarantee funds protection. They have more than 50 pairs and most of them consists of low spread.

In forex, usually we have work with that broker which is best with their services and trading platform. Because in a broker there are so many issues like security issues, reliability issues, withdrawal issues etc. so it’s important to note these points while choosing a broker. I can recommend trade-24.com broker for all traders to work with. Because their trading platform is web-based and suitable for all traders. Anyone can fit themselves with their choices to work with this broker.

• 3 weeks later...

My broker is TryMarkets. It is one of the best brokers in forex market. They provide me many kinds of facility. This broker is offering fast execution. They also provide tight spreads across over hundred products on currencies, metals, indices and commodities. Their clients are hold and fully protected in segregated account within AA rated banks. You can trade confidently with guaranteed safety of funds. They are really best broker in forex industry.

Forex broker choosing has become a tough task for every trader. They should consider many things to choose the right broker. I am a trader of Trade12 having vast facilities and is an ECN broker. The maximum leverage that an investor can get by trading with this broker is up to 1:400. It provides spreads as low as 2 pips on the Silver account, and also offers fixed spreads starting from one pip on Platinum account. They take no set up fees that’s why one can enjoy his exact profit from here. This broker has quick execution, no set up fees, no dealing desk as well as reqoutes problem. This broker take no set fees while withdrawing.

It's a hard thing recommend, because it all depends on what you're looking for. For me personally, few things were important: professional and experienced senior broker, great customer service and one-on-one educational services, since I was a beginner and relatively inexperienced trader. I managed to find a company who met all my expectations. Company's name is SolidCFD. I've been with them for little over 3 months and I'm honestly very pleased with the services they provide and overall experience. I highly suggest you check it out and see for yourself.  

• 2 weeks later...

Now I am comfortable with TempleFX which for all time make sure best trading environment for their clients by providing security of funds , easy withdrawal system without long term process, active customer services , free demo trading , low transaction cost and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly. and from here without any kinds of restrictions I am able to use any kinds of trading strategies including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements.  So, for all time I feel secure and comfortable when trading.

• 3 months later...

Finding out a right broker is an onerous task to do now a day. Because most of the brokers found are to scam. And due to scam maximum of the traders are being cheated day by day. In my career i have changed several brokers due to several problems. I never recommend something to someone which i never used in my life. From all those brokers i have used, I liked a brokers most which is https://evolve.markets/ based on bitcoin as a medium and have been trading here for a long time without facing any problem.