best broker for scalping

Money Morkel

I have done all style of trading with www.alpari.com, as they are suited for everything whether it’s scalping, long term, news trading, hedging or whatever you like. The simple reason is, they have low spreads, high leverages, bonuses, cash back and many such features, so this is sort of stuff which obviously suits all style while the best part is, they are highly reliable and trustworthy with been in the industry for 17 YEARS! It’s just fascinating to see a company last so long when we regularly see broker shutting within few months! The most surprising and amazing part here is, they are still on top and rated amongst top 3 broker in the industry even after 17 Years, it’s just phenomenal!

Edited by Mark Burmester

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

If you prefer using scalping as your primary trading strategy, then you will need to find a broker that does not mind when hundreds of positions are closed with near zero profit or loss. In my sense traders, can do their best scalping with trade-24.com broker. They offer an opportunity to hold positions for mere seconds and use tight stop loss orders on them. I would like to suggest this broker for all who want to be successful scalper.

• 2 months later...

From brokers while in the priority of HBCBroker, where the main trading account I have, spreads from 1.8 points, the performance is excellent, then what you need for scalping. There are a couple more companies, but they are more likely to diversify risks.

2 hours ago, Valerij said:

From brokers while in the priority of HBCBroker, where the main trading account I have, spreads from 1.8 points, the performance is excellent, then what you need for scalping. There are a couple more companies, but they are more likely to diversify risks.

Here it should be noted, these are spreads on the five-digit quotations, that is, practically the spreads are almost zero. Ideal conditions for scalping and long-term trading.

• 1 month later...
On 08.05.2017 at 3:13 PM, Styan said:

Here it should be noted, these are spreads on the five-digit quotations, that is, practically the spreads are almost zero. Ideal conditions for scalping and long-term trading.

Not only for scalping, but for all trading strategies a very convenient broker. And for information, this broker also offers to try to get high profitability through the unique software application Nesdek Inc, Registration in which you can open an account with HBC Broker. And access to 100% free of the most advanced trading technology, with profit in a short period of time. Investors will be interested.

Edited by Valerij

• 2 weeks later...

The traders who are particularly scalpers always have to be more careful when it is time to choose a broker , because in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping don’t allow by and large regulated trading brokers. So the scalpers always feel uncomfortable when scalping practically. For scalping in a proper way  we the traders need to lowest trading spreads first of all.