Been trading binary options for 2 years, I am happy

Dani Kogel

I have been trading binary options for 2 years almost and meanwhile I have tried out different online brokers for searching the best one. and Finally I found that CToption fulfills all the requirements that I need to trade with Safe and Ease.

I have never traded with non-regulated broker before (I started trading career as Forex trader) but this is the first time I started with CTOption which is not regulated yet. Fortunately, they didn't me disappointing. Among their numerous features, I mostly like that they have professional manner and right plan to start their business with an unique and new trading platform powered by PandaTS. and when I checked it out, I found the platform way friendly and flexible.

CToption has been very good to me, trading there over a year. Most important is the accuracy of the platform and not playing games (its their own platform, not spot), and great customer service, no withdrawal holding… their payment system is regulated, worth the effort if you are serious.