What advice will you give to people that want to try Forex ?!

• Administrator

This question is mostly for advanced traders that learned trading forex on their own. What advice will you give to people that want to start trading forex ?

As I'm mostly an amateur trader, stopped doing forex for a living some years ago I'd tell them to learn about money management as much as learning about trading. Having a good money management rule will help you for big losing on forex, online investments, betting and everything that implies money, not only forex trading.

"He's nervous, but on the surface, he looks calm and ready
To drop KNOWLEDGE bombs"

• 4 months later...

As I see, maximum new Forex traders try to make quick money here (quite impossible to make without proper trading skill), so I want to suggest them; please be concentrate on your learning process! Forex trading is not any shortcut way of money making! I used demo trading service of TradingBanks broker for one year before starting my live trading with this ECN trading broker!  

• 2 months later...

As a starting forex trader, you can without much of a stretch get lost, mistook or overpowered for all the data you are shelled with on the web about trading. The best thing to do is to simply take it moderate, figure out how to exchange appropriately from an accomplished proficient and don't surge it. As newbie if you want to do options trading you can open an account with lxmarkets.

Let us first acknowledge the fact that you can earn fantastic income from forex trading. However, it is unrealistic for a beginner to assume that it is a quick way of making money. You can really make good money from the forex market when you have acquired very good forex trading  skills and experience.

I want to give people advice who want to do this business, I mean who are willing to try forex trading, do not try to do forex without proper knowledge of it. If you have money to invest to make more money, then you should start study from now. Forex is all about currency exchange. Every currency has economical value. So, you need to understand many terms related with forex. What can influence the market.

Like big economical events. Politic and political crisis. Someone must be educating his or herself to do this business. With proper knowledge you can differentiate between scam broker and a real reputed forex broker. Select wisely. I’m trading with ECNCAPITAL.COM, because with them I learned forex trading basically.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My advice to people that want to try forex is firstly do a lot study. Then learn how to control your emotions while trading. Before going to live trade, learn how to be a discipline trader. Discipline in trading is a must. You have to follow your money management rules all the time. I am a binary options trader. For my trading platform, I have chosen lxmarkets. It is a leading regulated options broker.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There are many things I can suggest new traders who wants to enter in this risky business as an experienced trader. First advice is never start real trading without proper learning and skill. Many new traders do this mistake all the time. Another thing is don’t rush for learning too many trading strategy. Just follow one effective strategy. Broker selection is an important part of trading. So make it right. I can suggest my broker AAFX. This broker is licensed by regulated farm.

• 2 months later...

We should learn first about forex. There are many sources that we can use. We can try to use demo account first. Learn from video course, also will help us to understand about forex. You can try learn from video course from FXB.  The course starts off with an easy-to-understand overview of what Forex is and why people trade, and takes you right through to how you can control your trading emotions and manage your risk.

• 2 weeks later...

My recommendation to individuals that need to attempt forex is right off the bat do a great deal examine. At that point figure out how to control your feelings while trading. Before going to live trade, figure out how to be a teach trader. Teach in trading is an absolute necessity. You need to take after your cash administration controls constantly. For my trading platform, I have picked FXPM. It is an amazing broker with many facilities. If you have a silver, gold or VIP account with them, you will have a personal account manager who will help you regarding your trading. Their platform doesn't requote while making an order.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

For the new traders who are trying to engage in forex market, I must say that try to learn the basics of forex trading with the use of appropriate trading learning tools. Please don’t panic in the face of losses since losses are enviable part of trading, we can’t ignore the losses. And most importantly give sufficient time in demos to get the actual picture of forex trading with on overview of risk and money management.

• 4 years later...