High Leverage at any risk ?

According to my trading experience, I don’t consider high leverage at any risk,   if there is any risk, it is completely with non-sense planning and zero risk management policy, nothing to do with high leverage.  So, before trading with high leverage, we have to know how to manage risk.

In Forex trading, leverage is considered as an important financial tool that allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investment.    Really high leverage at too much risk, if you don’t know the policy about zero risk management policy and accurate trading plan.  

Leverage means the support from the broker to trade more volume then you have your capital. If you choose the high leverage then you can trade more volume. You can also control the big capital with your small capital by leverage. But be careful when you are choosing the high leverage because it may cause of margin call. Now i chose leverage 1:500 in Vipromarket

• 1 month later...
On 7/22/2016 at 5:34 PM, ahmadvipro said:

You may want try leverages on demo account to see and to feel the advantages and risks of each leverage. Just choose the one that suits you and start trading.

we can use a demo account to use the leverage that suits our abilities. as leverage to trade us like a boomerang, and therefore we should be able to use leverage well. Trading using high leverage it will have a high risk but also high profit

Well i can say it is easy but not so easy, even with click only we can make profit but my total earning is keep increasing. Actually it is easier than selling something to someone(according to me) but once again its uncertainity and also its dynamic environment makes forex as not so easy business and even closer to difficult business. and i keep learning with demo account ViproMarket for a desire result

• 2 weeks later...

Before trading with high leverage we the traders actually have to acquire proper risk management policy which is very supportive to reduce loss with certainly. Actually, by and large traders in particularly the newcomers fall a great loss by taking high leverage.  leverage is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. 

There are both upside and downside of high leverage. A skilled trader can make fortune within a short space of time through the use of high leverage. On the other hand, an unskilled trader  may lose a lot in a short time by using high leverage. It is not necessarily due to the fault of high leverage, but as a result of the inability of the trader to apply it prudently.  

• 2 weeks later...

I always like ton trade in a high leverage for making profit very rapidly. And I am very lucky to choose MTIMarkets which is regulated by IFSC and for all time make sure up to leverage 1:500 leverage. By using this high leverage I can trade in a high lot in spite of small balance. So, my trading life is very much profitable.    

• 3 months later...

Leverage is an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. actually it allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investment.  before trading with high leverage we the traders have to know how to manage risk, otherwise we ll fall a great loss.   

• 1 month later...

High leverage is often compared to a double edged sword, it can work for you or against you according to your ability in forex trading. As a beginner, you may settle for  low leverage until you are skilled enough to take full advantage of high leverage without endangering your forex account.