Trade gold and make money

I have a long and prosperous relationship with CMTrading Forex and I still consider them as one of the best and most trustful Broker around. Especially ideal for beginners because of the user friendly platform and flexible position size. It’s really simple and evident to open-close-and modify your trades, Their customer support is class above, always been very friendly and resourceful. Great broker always.8

Each trader has a definite choice is different from other traders because of the number of brokers who are many, but make sure that the regulation of brokers in accordance with the criteria that is safe and can be accountable. I chose ViproMarket because it has been registered as a forex broker in the UK FCA

• 4 weeks later...

In order to our trading experience, we the traders select our trading pair. Because of fast motions I always avoid gold pair, even though it is mainly considered as a most profitable and major pair in Forex trading. Due to slow motion from my first day of trading I have been using EURUSD trading pair. By the way, now I am using Trade12 broker which for all time make sure all major currency with metal, gold indices, oil and CFDs.

Edited by Money Morkel

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 27/05/2016 at 4:46 PM, Josheb Fredy said:

I have tried trading on Gold in past, but I had terrible experience but unfortunately it’s completely to do with wrong broker like Etoro, so I don’t really want to go with another broker offering such stuff since I can’t afford to lose more!

That's strange but i have seen many traders who only trade gold and make good profits even if it is bearish too. The thing that they usually do during the bearish market that they do sell it short in my opinion.

• 1 year later...