CMTrading.com - Discussion Thread

Jason Daniels

I like the simplicity and accessibility of all service in CMtrading - there are no barriers to normal human trade. The client cabinet and registration - a very simple, withdrawal of money without any problems (I would say - quite simple, if you have money on account) and most importantly - very quickly.

I have traded forex with many brokers, but CM-TRADING is the best among them. I have been trading with them since 6 months and haven’t had any major problem yet. Even if any problem sprouted, it would all be sorted out by the end of live support chat with one of the companies’ customer care representatives.

It provides amazing leverage of 400:1, which is really great for small traders like me. Mostly all my trades are executed immediately without any delay even if it’s big or small volume orders. And since it’s a regulated and registered broker I wouldn’t doubt its business and legality. In whole trading-point is an awesome broker for me and would recommend it to anyone.

• 4 weeks later...