Best Contest Ever!

Hello friends, I recently joined TradeWiseFX and ever since then my life has changed completely. This is because of their top level of features, but above all is their NFP Prediction Contest!

My whole group participated on that contest some time back and I am proud to say one of my friend won the contest! I have even taken the snap shot of the announcement!

2cdzj8m.png

​

Thanks TradeWiseFX for such a mind blowing contest! My whole group is eagerly waiting for the next NFP!

• 4 weeks later...

The contest is helping traders to benefit especially if used are real account. But for be successful trader does not only rely on the ability of analysis and indicator but require the concept of trading with the correct money management. I see the winners of "Trader of the Month" in TICKMILL using money management to be able to achieve maximum profit

• 5 months later...

Ow! That’s really great! Interestingly, I have also same experience with flexible broker TradingBanks! I wined their monthly demo contest in my initial stage of live trading! This contest inspired me a lot! In addition, I started my live trading with a healthy trading balance because of this big amount of prize! So, I believe new traders should participate on this type of trading contests!