Hi

riva

Hello Riva! You are very welcome! And hope you are enjoying your learning session. Buddy, never invest your real money unless practice demo account until you are sure about the nature of Forex market. I practiced my demo with TradingBanks broker which ECN broker provided me best learning environment. So, I did not require any trainer actually.

• 1 year later...

Hi everyone. I am forex trader. Forex is an online investment market. Anyone can start trading with low capital in forex. Less capital is sufficient in forex market to become rich. Now I am trading CapitalsTrade. I choose it as my trading partner. It is a regulated and licensed broker in Vanuatu. It is providing me all the necessary facilities for my scalping. Yes I am scalper. Many brokers donÒ€ℒt allow it.

• 1 month later...

Welcome to the forum. As you have seen the name of the forum Ò€œinvestopenÒ€ℒ and it is facilitating floor to millions of retail traders and investors and commercial entities so that they can get the ideas on numerous investment opportunities and can earn good money. We are here to share our views, personal experience and give suggestion to fellow traders and investors. O am from Australia and I am a forex trader since 2016.

Forex business is very profitable for traders that I feel now and I am a professional Forex trader. Right now many people using online trading to achieve profit easily. I know offline trading still exists but the best way to trade and also popular way is the online trading.
I have chosen my online broker Forex4you who are smartly providing online basis customer support to all over the world. I feel online trading is the most easiest way from my broker as they gives me the chance to trade beside anywhere by using online chat with my broker, I get market hottest news and currency reports from my broker by online service. This online trading system is easy and user friendly.

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...