CToption, another best Forex broker?

tamzid92

This broker is one of the best brokers I've ever used, The support is awesome , anytime you need help the will call you , sometimes my manager calls me just to ask how is everything . also for Muslims they allow to open swap-free account... There server is fast till now I never saw a disconnect or something like that. The spread is fine from 1.5 pip till 2 pips and sometimes change . I also like the 0 fee on withdrawal and deposit. If you are new to forex this is the company that you need. https://www.cmtrading.com/

• 2 months later...

we must always be careful in choosing a broker. Traders who make the mistake of choosing a broker that is not good and obtain a negative review should be avoided. I was fortunate to pick TICKMILL now because now I can get the best service to process withdrawals and deposits quickly and supported by strong server conditions. To prove it can use a demo account and do testing when there is a great news release as NFP and FOMC

• 2 months later...

When looking for a god broker, there are many things that you have to check. According to my trading experience, first of all, I will be looking for in a broker is, if they are regulated or not. Then I will see their deposit and withdrawal system how it works.  Now, I am using Trade12 trading broker which is regulated and make sure security of funds at any deposit with easy withdrawal system without long time process.