Do you wish to trade even on Sat/Sun?

Sometimes when we are trading and the week is going great then suddenly comes the break in Sat/Sun, so do you ever feel that trading should be 24/7? I don’t believe it should happen given that we need rest to perform well. I am lucky that even though I am not great at trading yet I am able to make profits fairly consistently given Nova FX broker for their awesome PAMM account option, it is really brilliant option to have and makes trading so much easier.

No, I am not! Because, I am enjoying my holidays. After trading 5 days in a week really I need a gap for mental refreshment and recharge again. By the way, I always make my weekly trading plan in these two holidays.

Actually, I can make enough money by trading 5 days in a week, so, I am happy with my monthly income. 100%welcome bonus offer of TradingBanks increases my earnings ratio automatically.

No, I dont think there should be any discussion on it. 24 hours 5 days is quite a lot, I dont really want more. It is obvious we want to see things continue if they go right, but then is it not wishing for luck? I dont think successful traders depend on luck, so if we are to be successful then with break or without it, I dont think it should be anything to do with effecting our performance. I will like to rest on Sat/Sun no matter how great or bad previous 5 days went. At the moment with OctaFX broker, I am connected to market throughout the 24 hours on 5 working days; it is especially thanks to their mobile platform that keeps me connected.

• 3 weeks later...

Lolz! I seem, for professional traders it’s very important to get refreshment on mind and recharge again for trading. That’s way, I like enjoy my holydays with my family. Since, I get more than 200+ trading instruments from TradingBanks so, I can earn enough money by trading only 20 days in a month, that’s it.

As Tanzil Al Banna said, it is so much importance to get the refreshment on mind; it will be extremely tough to manage things without any breaks and it is more dangerous in business like Forex where one bad moment can be painful for months and years. I believe we should always rest, I will help us to perform better and another reason why holiday in Forex does not matter is the earning potential here, we could make serious money in just few hours here, so who needs Sat/Sun? I always keep myself updated with market using mobile trading platform provided by OctaFX broker, it is really excellent and helps me do trading from wherever i am and that really is useful.

• 1 year later...

No way. Trading is a mind game. So it is better to stay away from it for two days. If you wish to trade on Saturday and Sunday, it means there is restlessness in you. You get weekend holidays enjoy it. 5 days is far more enough to make huge money from the market. I am a binary options trader at lxmarkets. I chose this broker because it is a leading options broker in the world.

No way. Trading is a mind game. So it is better to stay away from it for two days. If you wish to trade on Saturday and Sunday, it means there is restlessness in you. You get weekend holidays enjoy it. 5 days is far more enough to make huge money from the market. I am a binary options trader at lxmarkets. I chose this broker because it is a leading options broker in the world.