GrandBroker.com Discussion

ExpertGC

Grand Capital is a Forex Broker trusted worldwide. We have been providing our clients with high quality trading services since 2006, which puts us among the oldest international brokers on the market.

We offer:

Forex: 330 trading instruments which include Stocks, Fx, indices, commodities and CFD.

Spread: from 1pt

Binary Options: MetaTrader4 and In-Browser trading (Web-Trader). Early Closure available.

Min deposit: $10

LAMM and PAMM services: great conditions for both Investors and Managers!

Professionals choose us. That is why we recently received Best ECN-Broker award from professional trader community.

Explore Forex with a trusted Forex Broker!

• 2 weeks later...

Grand Capital introduces increased commission rates for new and existing partners!

rocket-eng.png

New GC Affiliate Program conditions - more profit!

We've made working with Grand Capital even more convenient and profitable. Yes, we've made some improvements to our affiliate partnership program and you will soon feel the advantages of the new conditions. If you are not yet our partner it is the high time to become one!

Starting from 1st of November 2015 the following changes will take place:

1. Commission amounts will now be deposited to your account on a daily basis.
  2. Commission amounts will now be calculated in accordance with In/Out amount for the past month.
  3. More increased commission options will be introduced. Moreover, increased commission period length for newcoming partners will be prolongued to 3 months from the moment of registration.

Increased commission rates:

increased-commission.png

Standard commission rates have also been increased! For more information please visit Grand Capital website.

• 3 weeks later...

As a student, I have started my trading career in this market place. So, I am not capable to invest grand capital which is very supportive to keep survive in this trading place for a long time. That’s why, I have chosen MXTrade trading broker due to 100% despot bonus. by means of this profitable bonus, I could recover my lack of balance and my equity became larger.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

â–ª We launched new binary options type with up to 444% profitability!! Meet Express Binary Options by Grand Capital! â–ª

forums.jpg

Now you can trade three assets at the same time and the payout rates of successful trades are multiplied. This allows you to get maximal payout for asingle trade!

What do you need to know about Express Options?
1. Express Options don't have any analogues on Binary Options maket!
2. Minimum investment is just $3
3. Works exactly like High/Low and Short term Binary Options types

Learn more on our website!

Due to lack of balance I have chosen MXTrade trading broker because of 100% initial bonus. Even though these kinds of bonuses cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions but i8 ma very lucky to select this ECN regulated trading broker from where I am able to use this deposit bonus for all time including only one pip lowest trading spreads.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Best Affilitale Program award goes to Grand Capital!

grandcapital.jpg

We are proud to announce that Grand Capital received Best Affiliate Program award at MENA Forex Expo 2016 that took place on 7-8th of April in Dubai.

The company was originaly nominated in three categories, two of which were dedicated to partnership:

• Best Forex Broker
  • Best White Label solution provider
  • Best Affiliate Program

Stanislav Vaneev, CEO of Grand Capital:
«I'm glad that Grand Capital has won in this precise nomination. We always build trustful relationships with our partners that last for years and never stop looking for ways to make the program terms even better. For the past year all 5 partnership programs have undergone significant changes: the commission rates were increased, general conditions have improved, there were changes in how the commission is calculated, etc. I am very glad and proud to receive this sign of appreciation from the professional community"

MENA Forex Expo in Dubai is an annual event which welcomes traders and financial companies from all over the world.

We the traders need Garand capital which is very supportive to continue trading for a long time. That’s why, my great choice was Trade12 regulated trading broker because of 50% initial bonus that make my trading balance larger. I can use this deposit bonus without any restrictions including 0.1 pips lowest trading spreads. so, my trading life is very much profitable.

• 10 months later...

If you are wondering whether you should get into the forex market, that is makes sense. Because we know that this is the largest and rapidly growing market of the world. This market welcoming all kind of people to do business in this huge market with few amount of investment and so many opportunities. I can recommend you the most trustworthy broker in forex market and that is trade-24.com.

They gives you access to the forex market 24 hours a day, 5 days a week and allowing you to trade with maximum currency pairs. They are very much supportive and facilitate their traders with many kind of necessary services are deserved to recognize and suggested by their clients. Their trading spreads are very low.